Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Wasting Energy (CW and SW only)

Xavia Wolf
    Xavia Wolf
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Wasting Energy (CW and SW only) Empty Wasting Energy (CW and SW only)

Post by Xavia Wolf Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Sheba dropped her bag next to one of the random seats of the amphitheatre and grabbed a practice sword. She had come here to work off the various emotions swirling through her. Several different ones were coursing through her veins, but the one she wanted to work off the most was the frustration. The frustration with herself. All day she had tried her hardest to get rid of the feeling, but it just wouldn't go away. So she turned to what her father had taught her: fighting the emotion out. Granted, she didn't have anyone to fight with, but it didn't matter. Swinging the sword around was good enough for her. She bent her knees and stood in ready mode before she swung. The sword swished through the air as she made precise, concentrated strokes through the air. It was harder to stop her swings without an opponent, but she enjoyed it. She blocked out everything else, only focusing on herself and the sword.
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Wasting Energy (CW and SW only) Empty Re: Wasting Energy (CW and SW only)

Post by Ci Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:12 am

Ciar trotted down the stairs towards the stage in the center of the amphitheatre, Phelan the wolf trotting at her side. Not having to even look at her feet to move silently down the stairs her grey eyes never left the girl twirling on the stage. She moved so gracefully with the sword it was quite beautiful. The teen felt herself come to the edge of the stage area and she stopped.

Phelan nudged the back of her thigh and Ciar ruffled his fur absent mindedly as she stepped silently, as if on velvet paws instead of her black dragonhide boots. Watching the other girl's movements carefully Ciar shadowed her until the opportune moment. When it presented itself in the form of a downward slash she stepped forward while drawing her dagger and caught the other blade on hers, allowing it to slide down and catch on the hilt so it couldn't move. "You know we shouldn't be out here," she breathed captivated by the other girl.
    Xavia Wolf
    Xavia Wolf
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavia Wolf Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:51 am

Sheba was so caught up in her anger and her frustration that she didn't notice the other girl approaching. Anger and adrenaline mixed as they flowed through her veins and her swings became a little reckless. In her mind, she was fighting against herself. Every stroke, jab, and twirl of the sword was parried and countered by an imaginary form of herself. Her anger made itself known in the tauntness of her muscles, the way she growled as she swung, and the way her eyes became pure black.
    It wasn't until the sound of metal grinding against metal and her sword coming to an abrupt stop reach her ears did she see the other girl. Her eyes snapped upwards and she panted lightly. Her mind mind came to a sudden halt as her eyes connected with the other's and she sucked in a breath. The girl was absolutely beautiful. But the fact that she stopped the sword made Sheba wary. She backed away slowly, keeping her sword firmly in both hands as she all but growled, "What does it matter to you?"
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:52 am

Ciar couldn't help the feral grin that spread across her face at the other girl's feistiness. It was a good look for her. Stepping lightly to the right she twirled her dagger gently in her right hand as her left hand reached down to pull the other dagger from the sheath on her left leg.

With a smirk she gave a small twirl, whirling the daggers around her head, her cloak swirling back from her body showing off the form fitting leather she had on underneath. Her cloak was done in emerald green with silver trim and the soft leather done in black with gold embellishments and the Whelan family crest on the left breast.

Stopping suddenly behind the other girl she whispered, "We can't have a pretty thing like you disappearing. The school would be a sorely less beautiful place were that to happen."
    Xavia Wolf
    Xavia Wolf
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavia Wolf Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:05 am

Sheba watched the other girl intently. The grin that crossed her face made her look even more beautiful and she almost purred. She followed the other girl's movements, taking note of the family crest. So she was up against a Whelan, was she? No matter. She had survived worse in the back streets of Egypt. But that didn't mean she'd let her guard down.

Oh, no. Her opponent was much too dangerous to be taken lightly. Beautifully dangerous, but dangerous all the same.

Her eyes fell shut and she gave a small smirk. She had originally come here to work off her frustration. But this girl... well, things had certainly gotten interesting. Her grip on her sword tightened and she murmured quietly, "Thanks for the compliment, but I can take care of myself. Are you looking to fight me? Is that why you pulled out both daggers? I won't go easy if you are."
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:41 am

Listening intently to the girl as she circled her target almost predatorily the Irish teen smirked and held in a small laugh. Such a tigress this one was. Almost worthy to brought into Ciar's select little group. She still wasn't completely sure who she was dealing with but with her years of hard training there was hardly an opponent she could not hold her own against.

Her steps were light and graceful. It almost seemed as if she were performing a complicated dance. To Ciar to fight was to live. It was her life, her sanity, and her safe haven. Everything was done gracefully and efficiently. There were no wasted movements, no excess energy exerted.

She twirled about the other girl her intent not clear but to herself. Stepping closer and closer she took the final step before reaching effortlessly around her target and pinning her sword in front of her with both daggers. "No," Ciar breathed in the other girl's ear her body inperceptably close. "I have both daggers to make it look fancier and to help with my balance while twirling. Weren't you impressed? Because I was while I was watching you from the stairs." She gave an almost inaudible growl for no apparent reason. "Now, why don't you tell me your name as I'm guessing you've already guessed who I am."
    Xavia Wolf
    Xavia Wolf
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavia Wolf Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:12 pm

Sheba stiffened when she found her sword pinned by the daggers. She still hadn't bothered to open her eyes. Not that she wanted to. The girl in front of her was providing to be quite the distraction, and she couldn't afford that if she was attacked. Keeping her eyes closed did very little, however, when Whelan whispered into her ear. Her lips twitched into a small smirk at the small, almost unheard, growl.

Aggressive.

All the better. A predatory grin slipped across her face as she replied, "I was impressed. Still am, considering who you are, Whelan. Daughter of one of the most powerful houses in existance. Beautiful, smart, deadly. Yes, I know your name, little one."

She took a step forwards and turned around, removing both herself and her sword from Whelan's grip as she opened her eyes. Her eyes traveled down the other girls form briefly as she said, "You know, in Egypt they say to know one's name is to have power over them. Why should I tell you mine and give you that power?"
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:47 pm

The other girl slipped easily from Ciar's arms and the Irish teen smiled. She hadn't meant to constrict, just to momentarily hold. And what a hold it had been. She hadn't been close to a being this beautiful for a long time.

Taking a step forward and tracing her left hand dagger over the girl's sword Ciar let out a chuckle. "Little one. I have not been called that in a good many years. Compliments seem to flow from your tongue like the sweetest honey, beauty." Taking a couple steps to the right she trailed her blade over her target's. "And I think curiousity is going to compell you to tell me your name. You're going to want to see if your name really holds any power over you when uttered from my lips." She met the other girl's captivating eyes and smirked predatorily.
    Xavia Wolf
    Xavia Wolf
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavia Wolf Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:19 am

"How can I not compliment beauty when I see it?" Sheba questioned as she lowered her sword. Amusement shown easily on her face as she turned and walked away from Whelan. She slid the practice sword back into the rack as she looked over her shoulder and winked as she said, "And little one fits you wonderfully, nfrw sDt."

The teasing smirk stayed on her lips as she walked over to where she had dropped her bag. Her hand darted out and she grabbed the strap, swinging it over her shoulder as she headed towards the top of the amphitheatre and said, "As for my name, you'll find out soon enough, I'm sure. We do have class together, pey-i xbn mr."

She paused at the top and turned slightly to look back at the other girl, the smirk still on her lips. Her eyes danced knowingly with laughter as she spoke one last time before leaving, "Don't linger. We wouldn't want a pretty little thing like you disappearing, now would we? See you in class... little one."
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:34 am

Ciar watched the other girl as she put away her things and prepared to leave. She was left speechless by her words and the Irish teen watched in awe as she left the amphitheatre.

"That is some girl, Phelan," Ciar muttered as she sheathed her daggers and drew her cloak close around her. Stepping lightly from the stage she grinned wolfishly and threw back her head as a howl ripped from her throat. She was gonna go after the girl and eventually find out her name. With Phelan hot on her heels she raced up the stairs and back towards the castle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:54 pm