Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Lesson Three - Second Years.

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson Three - Second Years. - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson Three - Second Years.

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:54 pm

Casey glanced down and had to stuff her arm across her face to stop herself from bursting out laughing. She put her hand down and let mini Liam climb on before she lifted him up to her desk top. He whispered his message to her and she grinned. She told him to say back Ah yes, we can wreak havoc on three other teachers! then sent him scurrying back to big Liam.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Juniper timidly raised her hand, "Well, if Alarte Ascendare is up, then... isn't Descendo down? Like, it makes an object fall- well, not fall, umm... more like.. um... descend."

She let out a breath that she didn't even know she'd been holding, and her face turned a vivid pink. This is always what happened whenever Juniper tried opening her mouth in front of so many people, and it was also the reason why she tried not to.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:26 am

Smiling at his smaller him that spoke in his ear, he placed him back on the desk about to speak the next message to him when he heard a familiar voice from the back of the room and turned .
    Seated not to far from him was Juniper with an interesting shade of pink tinting her face. Smiling he whispered to his miniature self 'We shall see my young apprentice! For I am the master and it will be me wreaking the havoc, your my backup hehe'.

Sending the note running back to Casey he pulled out another piece of parchment and wrote, 'Good job Juni, sooo whats up?' he glared at his mundane muggle question.

He proceeded to turn the paper into a small fluttering flower, that when he blew on it, twirled over to Juniper before landing on her desk, unfolding to reveal the note to her.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Juniper watched the flower gracefully fy to her desk, a smile playing on her lips. It opened and she sighed, looking up at Liam and shaking her head.

She liked him a lot, but she was also not a big fan of fooling around during class. Regardless, she still carefully folded the parchment back into the flower it was before, and stared at it while the professor talked. You wouldn't notice it at a first glance, but Juniper was actually smiling.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Though she didn't write him back he could tell she appreciated the note and smiled to himself. Since Liam was feeling particularly mischievous at the moment he closed his eyes and focused his thoughts on Juniper feeling the slight string of connection before speaking in his mind to hers.

'Awww Juni you hurt my feelings if you don't write back!' he thought to her in a whining voice.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:24 pm

Casey snorted as she listened to the message. Yeah RIGHT. We'll see how that goes, shall we? Don't forget I have a sister. One of us is more than a match for you, but two of us should just downright terrify you, she replied.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:32 am

Liam grinned inwardly, he knew better than to rile Casey up but it was to much fun.

'Really now, as I recall it I have two sisters, both equally matched in the pranking department, if I don't say so myself. They are like piranha's they attack anything warm blooded that moves.

After adding an evil laugh to his message he sent little Liam running back over to her and gauged her reaction to his foolishness. afro
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:00 am

Casey raised an eyebrow. A desperate sort of answer. Don't forget that I know what you're feeling right now. I don't recall your sisters being here. Or at least they don't know who WE are. You are so screwed. She grinned wickedly over her shoulder.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:09 am

O.O Liam blanched and hastily tried to fix the situation.

'N-now Cass! Let's be reasonable here! Can we call it square?'
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:51 pm

Casey pretended to think, enjoying making the boy sweat. After a minute, she reluctantly replied Well alright, if I must. Just remember I know where you sleep. Not joking, I've stalked Slytherins before so I know where your dorm is. Sleep well.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:30 am

Liam gulped involuntarily and sweat dropped, before thinking over what she said and covered his face trying to hold back the laughter bubbling up his throat.

'Really Cass? I'll make sure my owl keeps both his eyes open tonight' Shocked Suspect scratch Cunning Plan
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:42 am

Casey just smiled at Liam's panic. This was really quite amusing. However, she sighed. We really should start paying actual attention to the lesson. Mini Liam is cute though, you should keep him around! Very Happy
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:59 am

Chuckling he agreed and just to appease Casey he withdrew a chunk of molding clay from his bag and with the slightest of concentration he molded it into a miniature him once again but this one being much more durable. sending the miniature running to Casey for the last time, it spoke only two words.

'Keep it'

before jumping around her desk and landing in her bag.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:02 am

Casey grinned at the new, durable mini Liam. That is so cool! she thought, before dropping a bit of bread from her pocket into her bag. She wasn't sure if the model had to eat, but better safe than sorry. She was impressed with Liam's Transfiguring skill. THat had to take a lot of studying.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:35 am

Juniper jumped when Liam's voice popped into her head. For a couple of moments she sat there with her eyes wide open, trying to process what just happened. She looked over at Liam and realized she wasn't having hallucinations.

Juniper gave a small laugh, shaking her head, which was the equivalent of her having a laughing fit. She took out a small piece of paper and scrawled a small note in her neat, spindly handwriting, What's the point of writing notes if you can do stuff like that?

With a wave of her wand, the paper folded itself into a small spider. It skittered gracefully across her desk and down one of the legs, up the leg of Liam's desk and onto his hand.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 am

Smiling at the note, he replied in her mind again.

'I like to respect everyone's privacy but if you don't mind I'd much prefer to speak like this?'

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:33 am