Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Lesson Three - 2nd Years

Lesson Three - 2nd Years  Empty Lesson Three - 2nd Years

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:27 pm

Hristo entered the potions classroom and looked around, he was pleased to see all the caldrons were already placed onto the benches, Hristo then casually walked to the front of the room and dropped his bag on the floor. He then grabed a piece of chalk sitting on the edge of his desk and wrote " Memory Potion" on the board

Hristo then walked around to the front of his desk and leaned against it, he folded his arms and stared at the door as he waited for his 2nd years to arrive
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson Three - 2nd Years  Empty Re: Lesson Three - 2nd Years

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:55 pm

Aquila walked into the room and saw that there was no one there. Well look at that, he smiled to himself new to school, and at class on time.

He nodded to the professor, and took a seat somewhere in the middle of the room leaning in his chair and fidgeting slightly.

He really did hate waiting.

[OOC- Just as a note, Faye Hansoff was Crownapped, so she will not be appearing in this class, seeing as she is not at the school.]
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:47 pm

Roman walked into the room, noticing there was only one other student there. He sat down next to him, realizing that he didn't recognize him from anywhere around the school, "Hi, I'm Roman, " he extended a hand, looking the boy over, "Are... you new here?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:37 am

He took the hand.

"I sure am," he said with a smile, "Aquila Turrow, former Hogwarts student, present Durmstrang student."
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:19 am

Kendera entered the Potions classroom, eyes going to the board. Memory potions. Brilliant. The girl liked a good brewing session.

She took a seat, nodding politely to the professor before taking out her class supplies.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:04 am

Hristo saw his students enter, he looked down at his list and saw that most of them were here so he decided he would begin the class. Hristo then stepped foward to adress the class

" Class, today we shall be learning about how to brew a Memory Potion, this potion gives the drinker enhanced memory, while this potion can be quite useful it also can be quite difficult to brew for those who do not pay close attention to the instructions"

Hristo then pulled out his wand and gave it a sharp flick towards the board, suddenly writing began to appear on the board

Ingridents
    - 6 Jobbernoll Feathers
    - 2 Petals of Belladona
    - 800mL of Cornish Pixie Blood
    - 2 tablespoons of grounded Niffler teeth
    - 100mL Venus Vantracula Esscence

Method
    -Stew Jobberknoll Feathers and Belladona petals for 10mins
    - Mix Pixie blood with grounded Niffler teeth to make a paste
    - Stir in paste until it dissolves
    - Carefully add Venus Vantracula Esscence until the potion turns green
    - Allow to simmer on mild heat for 10mins

" Ok class the instructions are on the board be sure to follow them carefully, I'll be walking around checking on your progress, and remember I will be grading you on this so make sure to bottle up a sample" Hristo then began walking around the class watching the students begin their brewing

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:15 pm

Aquila looked up at the bored not exactly lazily, but there was a certain causualness about it that didn't exactly scream seriousness - but then again, nothing about Quil ever really did that.

After skimming the instructions half-hazardly, he began to get out the ingreedents and follow what he was supposed to do.

Aquila had never been the most meticulous potion maker and really it was a miracle he had lasted a year and half at Hogwarts without too much difficulty.

Still, everything must come to an end.

He was doing fine, and least he thought he was, right up until Vantracula Esscence.

As the young boy added it in, there was a loud noise, and suddenly, he was hidden behind a large cloud of smoke.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:07 am

"Nice to meet you Aquila, I'm Roman Ritter," he glanced up at the board, then added, "I hope you like Durmstrang."

Roman wrote down the instructions in his notebook, making sure not to miss anything. He let his subconscious partially take over as he completed the methodical instructions, still making sure to follow them closely.

He was stirring the paste of pixie blood and and niffler teeth while waiting for his other ingredients to stew, when a cloud of smoke filled the room. He glanced over to his neighbor's potion, startled, "Ack! Aquila what did you do?"

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:18 am

Hristo was strolling around the room and then heard a loud noise, he spun his head sharply towards the noise and saw the Uchitel boy surrounded in a cloud of smoke, Hristo then walked closer to him and pulled out his wand "Smoke Evanesco" the smoke was quickly sucked into the tip of Hristo's wand like a vaccum cleaner

Hristo then walked up to the boy and fixed his glare on him "It would seem to me Mr Turrow, you poured in the Vantracula Essence far to quickly. For your disregard of reading and obeying the instructions I deduct 15 points from Uchitel" Hristo then then glanced down at the boys potion with a disgusted expression, then looked back up at the boy

" I suggest you redo this potion from the start, as for this brew is barely worthy of Troll standard" Hristo then turned around and began walking around inspecting the work of the others
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:32 am

Aquila coughed through the smoke, and really had to struggle to keep down the impish smile. His monumental screw up here really shouldn't amuse him so much.

"I don't know," he half laughed to the boy, "I think-"

He bit off his comment as the Professor came over. He heard the voice, and hung his head, the perfect picture of remorse, even though inside he was still rather amused, no one would be able to tell.

"Sorry Professor," he cooed quietly, "I am still struggling some with the Russian. It is very difficult to transfer schools and languages you know. I shall try to be more careful this time."
    Taryn Lennee
    Taryn Lennee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Taryn Lennee Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:59 pm

Taryn slipped quietly into Potions and Poisons. She didn't really care about being late, but instinct told her to not be conspicuous. Seeing that the small class was scattered throughout the middle, for the most part, Taryn felt obligated to sit with them. She sighed and got herself some supplies and began to stew her Jobbernoll feathers and Belladona petals, hoping no one would attempt to talk to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:54 pm