Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+11
Roman
Ophelia Montague
gigi
Rora
Eliza Morozov
Selena Vikenti
Xavia Wolf
William Krux
Aquila Turrow
Ci
Scarlett Liamz
15 posters

LESSON THREE (ALL YEARS)

Selena Vikenti
    Selena Vikenti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

LESSON THREE (ALL YEARS)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LESSON THREE (ALL YEARS)

Post by Selena Vikenti Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:18 am

Selena nodded her head on the side as a sign of her being ready and slightly rolled her eyes. Sure, the Uchitel was pretty damn fast. And she had to get rid of that. Perhaps this duel thing would be quite an experience.

[OOC: But she can do it, Rora! She's a hell of girl. Awwww. Pretty please? :c]
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:27 am

Lena nodded, trying to ignore the first year's rudeness. She racked her brain for a spell she could think of, and she finally thought of one. "Tarantallegra," she muttered quietly to herself, aiming for the girl's feet. It wasn't exactly non verbal, but it would do.

(ooc: hun, then can i say for that spell only? that's all i ask, i swear. :3)
    Selena Vikenti
    Selena Vikenti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Selena Vikenti Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:40 am

Selena moved swiftly and automatically, shielding herself from the opponent's spell with a loud tone coming from her somewhat muted voice before, "Protego!"

That was a close one. What could have happened to her? Did that Uchitel just aimed at her feet? Not a good one. She can do better than that trying to rope her invisibly or something. She huffed a breath, straightened herself and continued on with her next move, making slight curses. Rather for motivation or just sheer hating on herself.

"Oppugno." Selena whispered and waited for the outcome hopefully.

[OOC: Okay. I'll mutter from now on. Case closed.^^]
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:37 pm

The Uchitel smirked at Vikenti's attempt. "Well done, my dear one," she replied, clapping her hands in mock praise. Her tone wasn't as motherly nor kind as her words either, which made her seem ever the less endearing. Well, Lena wasn't an endearing person to most people, especially not her enemies.

The blonde-brunette watched the first year cast a spell towards her, and just as easily as the first time, Lena swiped her wand and muttered, "Protego," in one long, full motion. There was no stopping her reflexes; she had been trained that way, and they were all of her own doing.

(ooc: sorry eye!)
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:17 pm

"Not bad, Thirdy, not bad," she smiled and got lazy, jumped out of the way of Afonka's spell instead of putting up her shield. "I'd say you'd be able to handle yourself in the big bad world."

"But just for fun, Immobulous Let's up the anty, Flipendo."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:08 pm

"Yeah," Afonka smiled with a shrug, "I think I just might be able to,"

As she shot the first of the two spells in his direction, he swished his wand, "Protego," The blue shield sprung from his wand just in time to save him from being hit by the first spell. Letting go of the breath he'd been holding, Afonka smiled at Ophelia, "Sounds like - Stupefy - a good idea - Oppungo."
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:55 am

Ophelia had her shield up before the boy was even done talking, watching both spells bounce harmlessly off it.

"Ahh, all this fighting is getting me gross," she sighed leaning on the table, and grinned at the boy.

[OOC - Shitty post sorry Razz Tired!!]
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:39 am

Watching her carefully as she moved away, Afonka stowed his wand into his pocket. Walking over to her he smiled, "You're pretty good at this Fourthy,"

((It's alright JJ. We all get tired.))
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:57 am

Taking a few steps forward Ciar drew back into reach of the other girl, her breathing coming in shallow gasps still after that mind blowing kiss. "Sheba," she whispered almost reverently. To her the name was fitting. It fit the tough exterior but seemingly softer interior of the girl.

Lifting her left hand while her right still tightly clenched her wand she traced a thumb over Sheba's scar while gently cupping her face. Her arm still tingled from where the other girl had slid her hand up it. "You're beautiful, intelligent, and an amazing dueler. How can it be that I don't see boys and girls alike flocking to you. Anyone with eyes would be an idiot not to bend to your every whim."
    Xavia Wolf
    Xavia Wolf
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavia Wolf Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:52 am

“Sheba…”

A shiver crawled down said person’s spine at the simple way her name was spoken. Perhaps her ancestors really did know what they were talking about when they spoke of one’s name having power. The simple way Ciar had said her name made her willing to do anything the other asked, if only to hear her say her name once more. She swallowed past the small lump that had formed in her throat as her breathing became a little unsteady. A little voice inside the back of her mind started yelling at her how bad of an idea it was for her to have told the other her name, but she promptly shut it out. That voice could take a flying leap for all she cared.

A silent gasp left her lips at Ciar’s small touch. Her heart skipped a beat and fought the urge to flee. No one had touched her scar before except for her parents. It was strange, but not entirely unwelcome. Without realizing what she was doing, she leaned into the touch and desperately pieced her mind back together as she replied hoarsely, “I… I have turned down many. No one has caught my interest before now. I could ask the same of you, little one. You are amazing beyond words. How is it that no one has claimed you yet?”
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:21 am

Caressing the cheek gently as it leaned against her hand Ciar almost didn't hear the words spoken. Why hadn't anyone claimed her? A feral growl leapt into the teen's throat as the walls around her heart slammed into place again. No one laid claim to the Viper. No one.

Snatching her hand back as if it had been burned Ciar's grey eyes blazed with icy fire. "I am damaged goods. I am not fit to be claimed by anyone, my family included," she snarled a flash of fang showing as her lip lifted. Her robes swirling like shadows around her the Irish teen turned her back on Sheba and stormed towards the door. Her hand on the handle she called over the din of the other duelers, "Professor Liamz, my duel is finished. If you need me I shall be in the common room." Jerking open the door with a fluid movement Ciar left the room, slamming the wood door behind her.
    Xavia Wolf
    Xavia Wolf
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavia Wolf Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:45 am

“nk,” Sheba muttered under her breath at the rapid departure of the other. She quickly scrambled over to her bag and swiped it up off of the floor. She hadn’t meant to upset the other. It really was a legitimate question on her behalf. From what she saw so far, she really had no clue as to why there wasn’t someone else in Ciar’s life. Perhaps if she had worded her question differently…

There was no use dwelling on it now. She had to catch Ciar before she made it to her common room. Sheba wanted to know what the heck made her think she was “damaged goods.” The very thought made her growl and she felt the sudden urge to find out who said that to the other girl and go punch them directly in the mouth. She hurried over to the door and paused long enough to shout back over her shoulder to the professor, “I apologize, Professor for suddenly leaving. See you next class!”

With that, she turned and disappeared through the door, intent on catching up to the other girl. There were a few things she wanted to straighten out before things got even worse.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:21 pm

Ophelia sent the boy a bewitching smile, "Of course I am. I'm not just a pretty face you know. I mean I am a pretty face but, I know a thing or two too."

She continued to twirl her wand in her hand, refusing to put it away, not exactly cause she planned on using it, but more she liked looking like she might.

"You aren't so bad yourself, Thirdy. Could use a little touching up here and there, but I'll admit, passible impressive."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Laughing, he grinned back at her. So he barely knew her, but she seemed rather nice and funny, but either way, Afonka watched her carefully on the off chance she'd decide to attack him, "That's good, we wouldn't want you getting injured out in the big wide world,"

"I try," He said with a shrug as she complimented him, "But there's always room for improvement,"
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:16 am

Ophelia flashed him a grin that was both charming and bitter, "You'd be surprising how safe the big wide world is, to some places you'd think otherwise."

"Improvement is always good," she nodded, "Of course, I'm about as perfect as you get, so I don't know if there's much I can do, but its the thought that counts."

She gave a tinkling laugh, and flipped her hair over her shoulder.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:20 am

Thinking back to the village where he'd grown up, Afonka nodded in agreement, "Yeah, some places are always safe, no matter what,"

Watching her laugh, his smile wavered slightly. About as perfect as you could be? He barely knew her, so it wasn't his place to judge, but he couldn't help but find that a little shallow and egotistical. Shrugging it off, he smiled again, "You can't argue with that."
    Scarlett Liamz
    Scarlett Liamz
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Scarlett Liamz Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:28 am

"30 points from Hrabrost and Hitrost each, for inappropriate behaviour in the classroom!" Scar called out to the two girls as they left her class. Truthfully, she found the whole situation amusing and surprising. But she couldn't let it slide without consequences.

"The rest of you, amazing dueling! I'm quite impressed by the variety of spells used and styles of defence." Scar praised her students. "Whenever you are finished, you may leave."
    Selena Vikenti
    Selena Vikenti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Selena Vikenti Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:13 am

Selena gave one swipe with her wand as she banished the incoming spell of the Uchitel breathlessly. She rested her arms on top of her knees as she gave herself the conclusion that classes are finally over. She looked over to Vorstenbach and nodded to her, showing that she still had a good time with the Duel. Still had a good time. Nothing more, nothing less.

The Hitrost pocketed her wand and shuffled her hair to one side. She glared at the girl who became the reason of losing points from their house. Great. What's the use of her own effort for her own house? It doesn't even make sense. Looks like the girl don't even care a thing. A damn thing about anything about school. Just all about flirting.

Selena rolled her eyes, thinking about stuff other than being angry at the girl before she explodes and literally get that princess in flames. She gave one glance at the professor and nodded as her sign of farewell, grabbed her bag, and blasted off.
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:54 am

Slightly angry he stopped his search for his dueling partner and faced the professor, he wasn't happy firstly, he hadn't cast a single spell and he loved dueling and secondly, his house had lost points because these girls let their emotions win over.

He let out a loud sigh for the whole room to hear, "What a waste of a lesson... Thank you for the opportunity Professor" he replaced his wand and left the room, his mood unpleasant.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Ophelia looked up as the professor spoke.

"Freedom!" She called with a smile, pushing away from the wall she was leaning on and finally putting her wand away.

"Nice chatting, Thirdy," she smiled over her shoulder as she waltzed towards the door. "Maybe I'll even consider doing it again."

She smirked, winked, and laughed, before giving a tinkling finger wave, and disappearing through the door and into the hall.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:21 pm

Smiling as he watched her leave with a wave, Afonka picked up his books before waving at his head of house, "Bye Professor,"

With a smile and a nod, he left the classroom.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Paloma sighed, she had only just found her partner and they hadn't even started.

"Goodbye Professor," she said, while leaving the classroom.
    Niko Krukov
    Niko Krukov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Niko Krukov Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:33 pm

Nodding to the professor Niko left the class. He was hurrying to his next class. Looking around he smiled and hurried along.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:59 am

Lena nonchalantly waved goodbye to the Professor before leaving the classroom. Fun duel, but the other girl she had duelled was a downright mess. She sighed, taking her satchel with her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:07 pm