Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Iris Frances [UPDATED]

Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Iris Frances [UPDATED] Empty Iris Frances [UPDATED]

Post by Sel Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:30 am

IRIS JANE FRANCES
    The Fragile & Complicated //eye.
    Iris Frances [UPDATED] N6uxyx
    and i don't want the world to see me
    'cause i don't think that they'd understand
    when everything's made to be broken
    i just want you to know who i am
    - Goo Goo Dolls

GENERAL INFORMATION
    Birthdate : August 11
    Age (Third Year) : 13
    Birthplace : Texas, U.S.A
    Current location : London, England
    Blood type : Half
    House : Slytherin

APPEARANCE
    Dress style : Casual & comfortable
    Hair color : Black
    Hair style : Wavy; laid down
    Eye color : Black
    Skin complexion : Fair
    Body type : Slim
    Height : 5"3
    Other : Round eyes, rosy cheeks & lips

OWNED ITEMS
    Wand : 11"; Unicorn hair; Ebony
    Pet : Exotic cat (snowy-white), Vee

FAMILY
    Father : Vicentius Frances
    * The Prophet Editor/Writer
    * Former Hufflepuff
    * Pureblood
    Mother : Romeilia Angels - Frances
    * Housewife
    * Former Hufflepuff
    * Muggle-born

HISTORY & CURRENT LIFE
    First signs of Magic : During at a time when Iris was in a country meadow and the tall grasses and flying leaves just went with the flowing directions he portrayed. It happened a year before the revelation. Still, she considered that as some awkward encounter that she just ignored.

Life before her Destiny : Truthfully, Iris lived the muggle way and learned all sorts of things regarding their kind. Both her mum and dad thought it's best that way to help their daughter grow as a diligent child who love her magical life and at the same time fascinated with muggles as to have no problems with the situation. She learned how to be independent and do things normally without enchantments.

Living the Dream : When the young Iris found out about everything she needed to know, she was the happiest girl on earth. Having a simple and wizard-proof life, she never expected such coincidence to happen. Finally coming to a sure conclusion that the fairy tales she believed in before were true after all. Too anxious and excited for a cause, she immediately forgave her parents for keeping the secret and understood their reason of explanation with a kind heart.

Current : Things were likely the same as she entered her third year at Hogwarts. Still taking up lessons she find interesting that are up to her strengths, and spending the time with her loyal companions of friends and her darling pet, Vee. Iris is doing well in school, finding more an more adventures and stuff she can apply to her life. Whether on studies or friendships. She is not really ready for the love part since she's an no-serious gal when it comes to interacting with boys that she admitted she wasn't good at just recently. She's continuing the frequent story-telling of her experiences to her parents by means of the available communication system that she does every week. She's one diligent student that always show up on classes or Order meetings on time. And she's rarely been late. She volunteered for a position in Protectores Mundi as a medic because she thought of herself as a weakling when it comes to physical stuff. But she is managing her best to be a lot stronger. What a Slytherin should be after all.

PERSONAL
    Hidden gifts/secrets : Iris is not entirely normal. She has some things that would be rather kept as a confidential confession. Ever since she;s younger, she often have dreams or visions in her sleep. Every time she would dare close her eyes and doze off. But sometimes, she just wishes to be supernatural and had the ability of not falling asleep since she's afraid of nightmares haunting her repeatedly. She also has the gift of Empathy in which she can feel the deepest emotions surrounding her no mater how people try to hide it inside. And having it told to her supportive mentor in Divination, she now practices Occlumency to keep her shield on-guard to prevent intruding private feelings of others.

Attitudes & traits : Iris is just an average muggle and witch. She can fully balance those two sides effectively. Mostly, she loves to read, wander outdoors, sing karaoke, have bonding times with friends and especially spending time with her pet. She also loves food and sweets, returning to her normal self after she trashed her planned-up diet a year ago with a little help from her friends. She's the goody Slytherin and hates to be rejected or even having rivalries. But oftentimes, she would be the loner side of hers and think about why she was sorted in her house. About what made her dark. Can she really be somewhat evil? Consider the fact that she can be mean? (see journals section and threads for more details) If had a chance, she would look back in the past and be too emotional which she avoids.

Likes : Books, singing, school, friends, candy, animals & pets, family, interactions, writing, wandering, extraordinary events, anything simple & casual, rainy days, rainbows, cold weathers, sleeping.
    Dislikes : Rejection, physical activities, mean people, humiliation, accusations, hard feelings, problems, nightmares, being alone & left out, feeling different & guilty, haters.

Possible boggart : Dead loved ones or her being evil.
    Reflection in the Mirror of Erised : Everyone not a stranger, but a friend.
    Scent of Amorentia : Huh?
    When consumed Veritaserum :
    * I'm like a seer, and I can sense you emotions.
    * I love to sleep.
    * I hate mean people. Including professors.
    * I easily cry and feel down.
    * My least number of friends are Huffles. Or none of them at all.
    * I can sing. Only in karaoke and in the shower. Or when I'm sad.
    * I'm sorted in the wrong house.
    * I am the weakest Slytherin ever. Well, for me.

RELATIONSHIPS
    Friends : Anybody can be her friend so long as she feels loved and accepted of who she is.
    Enemies : Surely, mean and rude people count.
    Acquaintances : Close and confirmed as trustworthy friends only.

NOTE : At the moment, Iris is having issues and she can be that depressed. Warning! What you read here are not permanent. Majority of the things listed already changed. Including her.

-- template inspired by my Miss Anna Tshering! xoxo

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:20 pm