Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Not so Sane ll Kaitlen

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Not so Sane ll Kaitlen Empty Not so Sane ll Kaitlen

Post by Manda Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Dear not so Diary

Never had been sane. Never had been normal. You call me those two... disgusting words... you are insane and you are going to have a bruise, which will not be a product of my fist.

I guess... some facts about me? I am Greek, Parselmouth, and I wonder why people like to stare at the sunset. It is just a sun.

Kaitlen Atriz Gem

Last edited by Kaitlen Gem on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Not so Sane ll Kaitlen Empty Re: Not so Sane ll Kaitlen

Post by Manda Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Dear not so Diary, again.

Lora and Dylan got into a fight. Apparently, Dylan was a .(&(*^*()% idiot and was letting a girl flirt with him. Geez, I almost told Lora that she should kick him where it will hurt and walk away.

Thankfully, I have a mouth filter.

ANYWAYSISOUNDLIKEAGOSSIPANNOYINGLITTLE)(&*)(&()&*BRAT. So, change topic? I guess.

I like pie.

The Greek Parselmouth
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:35 am

Dear you know what I don't want to say it again,
    The road takes the traveler, but the traveler chooses the road. For some reason, I keep thinking that today.
    Maybe it is because Prentiss is such a idiot, and Le needs to sort out her moods. Also, figure out another way to let go of her feelings other than Alchohal.
    Wait... who am I talking?
    I guess I do the same thing. But seeing Lena do it... make's me realize my mistakes. Maybe, if I could stop doing certain stuff, bad things will stop happening to me.
    Maybe I can stop being the excessive drinker I am.
    Anyways, how can I talk about this to Lora? Certianly not Lena right now. I am not sure Frodo will understand.
    I don't know.

Kait.

Not so Sane ll Kaitlen Tumblr_lzgpl8oN5j1qdj4hjo1_250It is said Love can change the world...... those who says it can't has no love

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:16 am

Hey. I am bored. I am about to head off to Greece in a few minutes, during Lessons. Hey, you can't blame me. Lessons are booooooring. Especially at the end of the year.

I was just outside, catching a few rats. Then giving them to Liath and Graymoon, of course after torturing them in the cage for a little bit. Poking them with a stick, and laugh at them as the try to bite it. I told them several times, "I am a seer. You know how I know this? I know that you are going to get eaten by a snake. Shortly."

I am so rude at times.

Anyways, gonna head out to Greece and yell at my mother for a few hours.

Not so Sane ll Kaitlen Tumblr_m0nh2az0oY1r91bqho2_500
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu May 24, 2012 6:21 pm

Dear you don't hear me;

It has been a while since my last entry. Lot's of things has happened, but most importantly, I was kidnapped by Father's side kick.

For.Six.Months.

My sister and I escaped... but we were already scarred. I met up with Lora, Frodo, Anya, and Lena... who was all a little tearful I think Razz

But now, I have really done something stupid. I was drinking, and Dylan saw me. By then, I was drunk. I mean, the drunkest you can probably get. I some how persuaded Dylan to drink, and then he got drunk too...

Then he flew into the whomping willow, got into a coma, and woke up with Amnesia. Sometimes, I really think people should just stay away from me.

~Kaitlen Grayson

P.S- oh, and I have changed my last name!
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon May 28, 2012 10:09 pm

To whoever will read this cuz they are too nosy,

Lots of things have happened these past three days. Anya and I met in Greece and talked for a while. Then she told me she was going to get a piano for me! A freaking Piano? If her family wasn't so rich, I'd be feeling guilty...

I have been drinking way more than usual. I know it, but I have this urge that won't go away until I have drank alcohol. If I tell anybody this, they will start following me to make sure I won't drink! Except for my mother of course, but I am not even talking to her right now.

Iris and I are going to see mother soon, I can't see her alone. So.. yeah.

-K.A.G[/i]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:18 am