Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Meeting a Friend

Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Meeting a Friend Empty Meeting a Friend

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:48 pm

Aurelie walked down by Lazurus Lake, waiting for Allie. A book was clutched in her hand, and she was hot and sweaty in the heat, even though it was winter break. "Oh good," she said to herself as she found shade underneath a tree.

She opened her book and started reading it.

Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Meeting a Friend Empty Re: Meeting a Friend

Post by Lacey Black Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:59 pm

Allie had just been leisurely walking along Lazarus Lake -the blaring sun forcing her to dip her feet into the cool water every now and then- when she spotted Aurelie, book in hand, under the cool blanket of a tree.

The raven haired witch smiled to herself then thrust her feet out of the refreshing water. She slipped her shoes back on then hefted herself to her feet. A momentary wave of dizziness overcame her before she began to walk.

Aurelie's honey hair fluttered in a subtle breeze as her mouth moved soundlessly as she read. Allie took her own book out and seated herself beside her friend.

"Hullo Aurie!" She greeted cheerfully then made to pull the skittles bag out of her pocket. She grimaced and quickly withdrew her hand when she realized they were no longer assorted candy but rather a clump of sticky colors.

"I supposed I should have put some sort of cooling charm on them before I decided to walk around, huh?" Allie chuckled.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:02 pm

(Lol, I thought i had light brown hair, but honey is golden-brownish, isn't it..)

"Allie!" Aurelie said cheerfully. "i thought that you had forgotten." Looking at her friend's skittles, she grimaced. "Yes, I think you should've." Slipping the book into her pocket, she smiled at Allie. "So, what's up? Have you seen Anyara? I haven't seen her for a while...do you think something's wrong?" She frowned and then stood up to put her feet in the cool, rushing water.

Ducks swam around her feet and lazily, she flicked some water at a few of them. "And Nico." Her face twisted at the boy's name. "How is he?"
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:17 pm

(Haha that's what I thought! xD I was eating honey today and it looked like a light brown but. . . oh who knows?? xP)

Allie smiled. "Of course I didn't! In fact I've been waiting for a while. . ." She frowned at her obliterated skittles and dumped the massive clump into the pond with which the ducks happily gobbled up.

"Anyara?" Allie twisted her face into one of concentration. "To be completely honest, I haven't seen her in what feels like weeks and for a while I thought she actually transferred to Beauxbatons or something." She shrugged and flipped through her book.

"I dunno. Maybe. . . maybe her family got attacked by Death Eaters or something?" Allie frowned again. "That would awful." She slipped off her shoes and dipped her toes into the water. She giggled as small fish curiously sucked on the tips of her toes.

"Nico?" Allie smirked. "You say it like you're swearing in front of a three year old. If one didn't know any better they might take a guess that you are in love with the prat."

She laughed. "He's better. The nurse won't let him leave even if he does use the Muggle crutches. She says his leg isn't good at all and she doesn't want him to re-crack his mending ribs. You should have seen the tantrum he threw yesterday over it." Allie rolled her eyes and blew a silky tendril of hair out of her face. "Childish."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:22 pm

"EW!" Aurelie said, frowning as she heard something at the other side. "Me-in love with Nico?" she smirked. "Nope. I wouldn't dream to take him away from Mary." She gestured to the other side of the pond. "I think that there's something over there..."

There it was again! That rustling!

Aurelie drew her wand. "I don't care if we're not allowed to do magic out of school," she said tersely. "I'm not going to get killed because of that." She turned to Allie. "Do you hear that?"

There was a small noise and then a tiny bird the color of gold and with a round belly and whirring wings came out of the brush with a gnome coming after it. Then came a few more magical creatures, including a kneazle.

Aurelie turned to Allie, startled. "What's going on???"
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Allie laughed at her friend's reaction. "I can't even begin to understand what kind of relationship those two have. . ." She stopped talking at the sound of a rustle.

"Yeah I hear it." She replied and drew her wand as well. When a golden bird popped out from the bushes Allie immediately squealed -sounding much like a five year old on Christmas.

"Oh Merlin it's SO cute!" Allie danced from foot to foot as she watched the bird. The. . . a bunch of other magical creatures came out.

"Uh. . ." She mumbled stupidly. "I have no idea. . ."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:41 pm

"OH MY GOD," Aurelie said as quietly as she could as a silvery unicorn came out of the woods. Snorting, it headed towards them. "Gah!"
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:47 pm

"I don't want to die. . ." Allie squeaked ans jumped behind Aurie. "Anything with a pointy thing on its head freaks me out. . ."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:50 pm

"Calm down," Aurelie said, disentangling herself from her friend and walking over to the unicorn. Her horn stretched out, she willed herself to think pure thoughts.

Silvery eyes stared at Aurelie as she closed her eyes, and then the unicorn rested its horn on his forehead.

Memories flooded through Aurelie and she slumped to the ground.
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:02 pm

"OMG!" Allie screamed. "It killed her!" The raven haired witch jumped up and down hyperventilating.

"I can only stay so calm for so long!" She whipped her head around quickly and wondered if she would get in trouble for scaring away the beast.. "I told you Aurie that horns are dangerous!"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:29 pm

The memories of hunters flooded through Aurelie's mind.

White as snow, with horns of fine silver, the unicorn pranced through the wood. A virtuous (ugh!, Aurie thought) maiden was waiting, singing, and the unicorn went over to her and laid his head in her lap. Flowers were woven through his hair and he closed those big eyes, not seeing the hunter behind him.

A knife, slashing down. Silver blood spilling everywhere.

Aurelie jerked and opened her eyes. Solemn silvery eyes of the unicorn looked at her, and she shook. Allie was yelling at her, but she didn't take a word in.

"He was your brother, wasn't he?" Aurelie asked quietly to the unicorn.

Slowly, the unicorn whuffled and walked away.

"I'm alright, Allie," Aurelie said resignedly. "He just transferred some memories to me." She shook. "Humans are awful!" She looked at the lake, which had silvery water rippling across it. Thinking of the blood, she shivered. "He gave me memories of his brother unicorn dying. I think..I think he wants me to stop humans from doing that. But how do I? There's bound to be at least two unicorn hunters left, and they have special swords and arrows and guns like that...you know?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:00 pm