Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Sister Dear

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Sister Dear Empty Sister Dear

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Whoo another character request alrighty

Name: Tyler Marks

Who you are looking for:
    Older sister. Rebecca Marks (If you really hate the name you can change it, I don't care that much, but right now I'd say go for it unless you REALLY hate it)

What you want them to be like:

Well I've been thinking they should be a muggle, but if you Really hate that it is semi acceptable for her to be a muggle born - but again, I think muggle would probably be best. Umm... personality wise

Rebecca is sort of a strong type of girl; she's been through a lot, but was actually able to deal with it (See below/Ty's profile). She's generally a good person, likes to see the good in everyone; help out. Sort of the 'Green Peace; feeding starving people in africa' type, if I'm making any sense there Razz

Anything else you want to add:

If you want this person, totally post below, that would probably be easiest for other people too, but I'll owl you too, cause Ty is probably the only one of my characters who has an actual plot, so I have some semi-specific ideas for somethings with Becca that I don't really want to go in here cause it will take more space than I've already have.

Umm second thing, she is Ty's older sister so, Ty is 18 - got to be older than that. I've been think at least two maybe three years older, but really I don't care either way, and once again she'd obviously be an adult. Either adult Muggle (perferable) or if you really want adult Muggleborn.

Ty and his sister were born in america so it doesn't really matter all that much if she is a British or Russina Muggle(Muggleborn). British would probably make more sense since Ty's there and what not, but I don't know if the "Closed Hogwarts" extends to their Muggles too. If it does, we can make Russian work completely. Its not a big deal.

Okay, final point, I think Razz, if you go look at Ty's profile it will give this a little more detail, but pretty much when Ty was twelve his family was attacked and killed - he thought he was the only one to survive, obviously since I'm asking you to make this, he's wrong about that. But anyways Umm... I haven't actually figured out how Becca survived yet... I'll get around to that, if you have any great ideas, feel free to use them too.. but yeah that should probably factor into you know stuff some how.

Oh I lied - also generally you can use any celeb you want; I'd just like if it was kind of believeable that she would be related to Ty. I was kind of toying with the idea of Rosemund Pike, but really that's just a thought and feel free to go with whoever you'd like.

Alright I think I'm done now...

yeah Post below or whatever. Very Happy

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:55 am