Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Lesson Three (First Years)

David Arterton
    David Arterton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson Three (First Years) Empty Lesson Three (First Years)

Post by David Arterton Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:36 pm

Opening the door to the classroom, David flicked his wand, the curtains tearing back. Light flooded the classroom and David smiled, waiting for his first year class to arrive. He had a good lesson planned for today.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson Three (First Years) Empty Re: Lesson Three (First Years)

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:22 am

Casey walked into the classroom hesitantly. "Um, hi Professor. I'm a second year transfer student from America, but I never got a scheduled time for this class. I just decided to show up for the first year class instead. Is that alright?"
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:27 pm

Alyssa walked into the class, she was tired. She didnt notice there was another girl in the class, or that the girl was her sister. She could smell the other people in the room, but having lived with her sister, she was used to the smell of her, so it didnt connect that she wasnt at home, but school, and that she was in class.
    Alyssa walked over to a desk, and dropped into the chair, resting her head on the table,
    "Morning Professor," She said in a mumbled, tired way.
    She didnt notice Casey was there untill...
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:39 pm

"LYSSA!" Casey jump-hugged her sister, and mussed her hair. "How's it goin'?" Casey grinned at her sister's shocked face. "Anything exciting happen recently?"
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:26 pm

"What-? How are you in this class? Why aren't you in the second year class?" she was shocked. She didnt think she would be in the same class as her sister.
    "Yay! We have a class together now!!!" She's going to love this class now.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:54 pm

Casey beamed at her sister. "Well I signed up for Muggle Studies but never got a notification for a class so I came in to ask whether I could just take this class instead. Which I interrupted myself doing to jump hug you, so I've gotta go talk to the Professor a gain, kthanxbye!"
    Casey left her slightly confused sister to skip back over to the teacher. "Sorry Professor. I was asking if I could sit in with the first years because there was never a third year class advertised."
    David Arterton
    David Arterton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by David Arterton Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:30 pm

"Hello, Miss Donohoe," David said with a smile. "Of course, it's fine. I'll add you to the register. Until we get some more second and third year students I'll just join you up."

(That's absolutely fine Very Happy I'm about to post the next lesson so if you want to just post in the first and second year class Smile I'm sorry guys. Seeing as I'm posting the lesson on time this time we should actually get to teach you something.)
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:45 am

Walking into the class Pixie sighed. She spent the last night studying for the longest time. She grumbled a hello out to the professor and dropped her bag at her feel. She waited for class to offically start so she laid her head on her arms and closed her eyes listening.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:18 pm