Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The Nightclub of Azorat

Demo Matimarcan
    Demo Matimarcan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

The Nightclub of Azorat Empty The Nightclub of Azorat

Post by Demo Matimarcan Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:55 am

"This place is... fantastic," said Democritus, taking a first look at the place. "Colors everywhere... now I wouldn't be surprised if this beat on Muggle Las Vegas!"

A firework whizzed past his head and he said, "Perhaps not Wizard Las Vegas though... even the air is lit up there..."

The bar wasn't the first place he went to though, because he found out the hard way when he was a teenager that we was extremely intolerant to alcohol (unfortunately), so he went to the dance floor first, conversing with some people who were enjoying the aura. king

The Nightclub of Azorat Empty Re: The Nightclub of Azorat

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:10 pm

Rosie was tired, tired of work and tired of all the stress that it brought her, she was often busy trying to find people to do jobs for her and they all seemed to suck at it so Rosie ended up doing most of them herself. Lips stretched in a grin she wound her way out onto the dance floor, trying to get to the bar on the other side.

Fighting against the crowd wasn't working for her and an over enthusiastic witch shoved her with her hips into another person. Rosie growled lightly and removed herself from being tangled up with some random stranger. Turning she found it was a man and Rosie smiled graciously.

"Sorry about that, are you alright?"
    Demo Matimarcan
    Demo Matimarcan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Demo Matimarcan Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:49 pm

"Fine, thanks," said Demo, scratching his head. His American accent was obvious, and he didn't even try to hide it. "These crowds are wild. I've been having trouble talking to someone who isn't drunk. They're after me because they know I'll be a designated Apparater..." He shook his shook his head. "Being intolerant to alcohol is a big responsibility."

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:19 am

With a smile Rosie noticed that he was from America, meaning, he might not know who she was which was a big relief, right now she just wanted a break from the Ministry. He seemed quite interesting and Rosie was even willing to forgo the alcohol she would have had to talk to him.

"Well, I'm not drunk, not yet anyway. You could talk to me if you'd like?"

Gesturing over to a empty space away from the speakers and where lots of plump cherry red chairs were vacated, probably everyone was up on the floor. Waiting to see if he was following Rosie turned her head back to grin at him.

"My name's Persephone, by the way, but everyone calls me Rosie."
    Demo Matimarcan
    Demo Matimarcan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Demo Matimarcan Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:07 am

He followed her, and when she could hear him, he began to talk a lot.

"I'm Democritus... my parents were very intrigued by atomic theory... but people call me Demo," said Democritus. "But of course, they gave my brother a normal name, Phineas. I think my parents hated me," said Democritus, but he looked as though he were lying when he added, "I wouldn't know why..."

He ordered a soft drink, much to the bartender's surprise. "Ah... I remember when I found out I was intolerant to alcohol... it was at a party with friends from my school... it was getting really crazy... some kid took out the firewhiskey, everyone was expecting me to chug it... so I did... my whole face swelled up, I threw up all over the floor and then fainted in some guy's lap... it was awful when I was explaining it to my parents. They grounded me for a year... and the kid who threw the party was only grounded for one month, so that was not fair on my part!"

"And everyone loved my brother. No one ever thought bad of him... we would've never moved out of the country if I hadn't told anyone that my brother was a Dark Arts enthusiast. From then on, he's tried ruining my life. He still does..."

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:11 am

Rosie raised her eyebrow and listened to everything that he was telling her, he was a surprisingly open man and she found that quite refreshing, it wasn't every day that you met someone who would tell you their life story. Rosie believed that people these days were so untrusting they were suspicious.

"Wow, well, for what it's worth Demo, I think your names rather cool, better than Persephone, seriously, every one at school always used to tease me about me waiting for my Hades and Merlin was that annoying."

With a sigh of annoyance Rosie remembered what had happened in her school days, though, with a smile she shook her head and laughed when Demo told her about his brother. Rosie didn't quite know what to do about that so she decided she would drop a hint that she wasn't the person to have told that to.

"I've just gotten off from the Ministry, working there is like a full time occupation, whenever you try to leave something else gets shoved in your face. Where do you work?"
    Demo Matimarcan
    Demo Matimarcan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Demo Matimarcan Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:40 pm

Democritus got the hint and stopped talking about his brother immediately. He's not worth talking about... he thought, and he had that kind of expression on his face too.

"I'm the Astronomy professor at Hogwarts," said Democritus. "I'm one of the newer professors... no one wanted the job, so I took it."

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:40 am

Rosie grinned now she knew where she remembered his name from, when she had examined the paper Hades had given her his name was on there, she just had a really really bad memory. Most of them were kept in her penseive in her office.

"I remember seeing you're name on the list of Professors I had to get."

Reclining on her chair Rosie looked closely at Demo, he seemed like a nice enough guy if not a tad too trusting, but Rosie had decided that she liked him and that unless his brother did something to attract attention she would leave him alone.

"I didn't know what I was letting myself in for running for Minister."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content