Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

It's a thing to Cherish;; Open

Agile Evergreen
    Agile Evergreen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

It's a thing to Cherish;; Open Empty It's a thing to Cherish;; Open

Post by Agile Evergreen Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:11 pm

Agile was sitting in the water, laughing as a minature wave went by. She felt more social here in France, than in England because she spoke the language here better. You can't be social, if you could barely speak the language.

She started singing a song in Greek, thinking about her brother. She envied him for his gift, but her brother deserved it more. Her brother deserved everything in the world.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

It's a thing to Cherish;; Open Empty Re: It's a thing to Cherish;; Open

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:08 pm

Quinn walked on the beach and saw that there was a girl laughing as a wave went by. Quinn decided to go say hi. Quinn walked over there in her shorts and tank top with her black with white polka dot bikini underneath. Quinn had her sandals in her hand because she didn't want to get sand in them. When Quinn reached her Quinn gave a light cough.

"Hi I'm Quinn Mikaelson".
    Agile Evergreen
    Agile Evergreen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Agile Evergreen Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:12 pm

She turned around, immediately stopped singing. Before she spoke, she made sure to be talking in French. "Hello, I am Agile. Agile Evergreen." She hoped Quinn could understand her through her accent. She held out her hand for the girl to shake.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:24 pm

Quinn shook her hand and then sat down next to her. "Hello Agile, just so you no your voice isn't bad" Quinn said looking to the ocean. She loved how the waves formed, she didn't no how but they did and for some reason it's peaceful when you sit at the beach and watch the ocean.
    Agile Evergreen
    Agile Evergreen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Agile Evergreen Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:04 pm

She blushed. "Thank you. I am sure that yours is nice." She replied, putting her hair back behind her ear.

"Are you around from here?" She asked.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Quinn giggled a little bit. "Yeah I grew up here, I got to a school around here actually" Quinn said trying not to give up much information about who she really was. "What about you, are you from around here" Quinn asked. Quinn kind of noticed this girl wasn't from around here, Quinn grew up in France so she knew what a French accent sounded like, of course she did because she had one to so it wasn't like she was completely clueless on that fact.
    Agile Evergreen
    Agile Evergreen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Agile Evergreen Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:25 pm

She smiled. "My brother does too, he is very gifted." She told her, with pride. Sometimes, owls came to them with letters from teachers saying her brother was doing great.

"I am from Greece, one of the islands. Lived there my whole life." She said softly, smiling thinking about her home country.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Quinn knew she was a muggle and her brother was muggle born. "So he goes to Beauxbatons also. It's such an amazing school for young wizards in training" Quinn said. "My one Aunt lives in Greece" Quinn said remembering the time her Aunt moved there. "So what are you doing here" Quinn asked curious.
    Agile Evergreen
    Agile Evergreen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Agile Evergreen Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:02 am

She blinked in shock at Quinn. "Yes, he is smart. Though he hides it, it is a tendency to hide our best talents in my family." She grinned proudly.

"I decided to travel a bit here, I just got back from visiting my brother." She told her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:00 am

Quinn nodded in understanding. "Your brother seem like a lovey person" Quinn nodded. "So where did you go when you traveled" Quinn asked her curious. Quinn remembers traveling to Paris, London, Atlanta, New York, and New Jersey once, she loved all places. Quinn sat there waiting for the answer.
    Agile Evergreen
    Agile Evergreen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Agile Evergreen Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:21 am

"I go to England, all over Greece, Russia, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Poland, and Spain." She told her. "I haven't made it out of Europe yet." She grinned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:29 pm