Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

you need a doctor, you scared? {KSENIA}

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

you need a doctor, you scared? {KSENIA} - Page 2 Empty Re: you need a doctor, you scared? {KSENIA}

Post by Nia Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:52 pm

"And whoever said I will need your help?" Ksenia spat out. She would never share any of her secrets with Lena, she would die before she did that. At this moment her whole future was very fragile and she was not about to risk her life.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

you need a doctor, you scared? {KSENIA} - Page 2 Empty Re: you need a doctor, you scared? {KSENIA}

Post by Rora Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:01 pm

"I do, because I have bruises on my skin too, even if they are not as obvious," Lena replied bluntly, and her lips formed a gasp when she inspected Ksenia more. They were bad bruises. Worse than she could ever imagine. "Dear Merlin... whoever must have did this to you... well, do you know a Leon Prentiss, for a start?"
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:50 am

He swung his sword around using his wrist. It felt right in his hands, seeing as it was made for him and him alone. No one could use this sword as comfortably as him. He entered the amphitheatre and headed straight for the dummies until he realised he wasn't alone.

"Ksenia?" He asked turning at the sound of her voice. "What are you doing here?" He asked, knowing she wasn't the fighting type. "Oh." He said spotting the other girl. "Hello."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:30 am

"Lucifer!" Ksenia's head shot up once she heard his voice. "Help me. Please," she begged him as her whole body trembled. She lowered her head onto her bent knees, pressing her bruised, tear covered cheek against them. She did not want to see Lena standing in front of her, hated being so completely vulnerable.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:37 am

Lena raised an eyebrow. "Dear me, Ksenia!" she said in mock surprise, ignoring the girl's stance. Actually, she was surprised. Of course she knew Lucifer, but she didn't know he and Ksenia knew each other. "Is this your boyfriend?" In her mind and heart, she hoped the answer was no. Because if he was, Lena would feel like an idiot. A really lovesick idiot. How come this sad excuse of a girl got a not-so-lovely boyfriend and Lena had no one?
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:36 am

He looked at Lena and then around at the rest of the arena to make sure there were no threats around. "Ksenia? What is it?" He asked leaning down so he could look her full in the eyes. He'd made a promise to keep her safe until this Abe was dead, so now he felt protective of her.

He ignored Lena. What she said wasn't important right now. He just need to work out what had happened to frighten Ksenia like this.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:08 am

Ksenia leaned her head back against the wall as her body relaxed slightly. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she met his eyes. "It hurts.....it hurts everywhere," she whimpered. She could feel the full pain of all the bruises returning to her body once again. It was like her body knew that it was safe now, that it did not have to fight anymore with Lucifer there. She did not know him personally very well, but she knew the history of his family. And that was what she based most of her opinion on him on.

"He.......he used the Cruciatus Curse," she whispered, almost hearing the traces of fear in her own voice. She no longer cared that Lena was standing beside her. She did not matter. There was nothing she could do to hurt her further.

Last edited by Ksenia Sokol on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:41 am

"For fuck's sake, Sokol, stop whining!" Lena exploded, tired of Ksenia's whining. One might think that after all this rivalry the two might have between them that it would bring Lena joy to see Ksenia so vulnerable, but it didn't. It just made her angry, after seeing all that she was being capable of. "Yes, everything hurts. Yes, he used an Unforgivable on you and made every single nook and cranny of you go black and blue. But haven't you ever thought about fighting him back, out of all things?" spat the Uchitel, her anger rising to new levels. "I told you I have been nearly killed once and ever since I've thought of revenge!"
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:53 pm

His eyes moved to the bruises covering her body and he growled. A loud animalistic growl rising right from the bottom of his stomach and up into his throat. He couldn't believe he'd allowed her to be hurt, and right under his nose aswell. "Ksenia, lets get you somewhere warmer okay?" He said getting to his feet and taking his jacket off to put over her shoulders.

He turned to Lena, annoyed now by her words. "She doesn't need to fight back! She's got me now." He spat looking her in the eyes. "Lot's of us have nearly died, what do you want a medal? Grow up!" He said holding a hand out to help Nia to her feet.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:03 pm

Ksenia pulled the jacket closer around her, enjoying its warmth. Carefully she took his hand slowly rose to her feet with his assistance. Her body was still trembling slightly as she stood by him, not from the cold, but from the shock it had to go through. She looked at the ground in front of her, not wanting to see Lena anymore. She didn't really register what Lucifer said to the Uchitel girl, instead she held onto his hand. It felt so nice and warm against her own.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:54 pm

Lena rolled her eyes. Even she wasn't this protective of people when they got hurt. "I am sorry that you're fighting her battles for her, Lucifer," she spat, crossing her arms on her chest, "I'm sorry she'll never learn to fight them on her own, to never know what it's like to struggle against her own head when someone's doing it for her." She then turned to walk away. "Now, if you excuse me, I have better things to do than watch you two lovebirds." she walked away, her blonde hair flying in the night.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:19 am