Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I will never get used to this (James/Mel)

James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

I will never get used to this (James/Mel) Empty I will never get used to this (James/Mel)

Post by James Jackson Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:41 am

"Aaah!" James exclaimed as he tripped and he was sent tumbling down the stairs. When he finally came to a stop he groaned loudly. His head was pounding and his jeans were scattered. Stupid cat! He had just been walking, nothing weird happening when there suddenly walked a cat passed him, he hadn't seen it so he tripped, and he fell down the stairs.

James huffed and burried his pounding head in his hands while he stayed on the ground, unmoving.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

I will never get used to this (James/Mel) Empty Re: I will never get used to this (James/Mel)

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:46 am

Melanie walked - almost skipped, because she was in such a good mood, - down the stairs, humming a muggle song to herself.

As she reached the last step she saw someone sitting on the ground with their face buried into their hands so it was impossible for her to see his face.
    "Uhm, hello? Are... you okay?" She asked rather slowly.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

I will never get used to this (James/Mel) Empty Re: I will never get used to this (James/Mel)

Post by James Jackson Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:50 am

James heard a voice, but he didn't look up. "I'm perfect, ain't that obvious?" he answerd, his voice muffled in his arms. He groaned, he couldn't take out his anger for the cat on this random girl. Then he did look up, he recognized the girl faintly, he had seen her in the common room a few times. James hadn't talked to many people yet, he supposed he had been too busy with school.

"Sorry, shouldn't take my anger out on you," he told her.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:56 am

She ignored his tone and looked down at his now visible face. She recognized him as a fellow Ravenclaw. She had seen him couple times in the Common Room, if she remembered correctly.

"Nope. You shouldn't," She said with a smirk. "But I don't mind, used to it." She shrugged "Need a hand?" she then offered him his hand. "Or would you rather want to sit there for forever?"
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:03 am

"I shall die on this very spot," he said in a sarcastic voice before smiling and grabbing her hand, he wanted to pull himself up, but he lost is balance, and ended up on the floor again, pulling the girl down on top of him. He groaned, because she landed full on his stomach, nocking all the breath out of his lungs.

"Everything okay?" he asked when he was able to breath again.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:11 am

Melanie gave away a really girlish scream as she landed on top of the boy.

"Effing Hell," she swore but then realized that she was laying on TOP of the boy. "Oh... Uhm... Sorry, I... I guess this is what happens when a girl my size tries to pull up a boy..." she laughed rather nervously as her cheeks reddened.

She then pushed her body off of his, blushing even harder. "Are you okay? I am the one that landed on top of you?" she blushed even more - if that was possible. "I'm sorry."
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:17 am

"I'm fine really, just a little out of breath," he said, and he clutched his stomach as she rolled off of him. This time he hauled himself of the floor and held out his hand to the girl to help her up. He suddenly realised he didn't even know her name yet. He guessed he could introduce himself, always a smart thing to do after body contact.

"I'm James," he said, as he waited for her to grab his hand.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:21 am

She took his hand, he was probably going to succeed at pulling her up - unlike she had.

"I'm Melanie," she smiled, her cheeks slowly turning their normal color. "You are also in Ravenclaw right?"
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:27 am

James pulled Melanie up, but of course, he used to much strenght and he pulled her against him. He quickly took a step back and let go of her. He blushed a little but immediately forced himself to stop, boys didn't blush, that was weird. He ran his hands through his blond hair and nodded.

"Of course I am, Ravenclaw is were the epicness dwells," he said with a smile. "You're in Ravenclaw too right?" he then asked, just to be sure.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:43 am

Melanie gasped as she was pulled up and fell straight onto the boy's chest.

Oh the irony in life.

"Sorry, we must be having a bit clumsy day..." She blushed again and looked down on the floor as she took a step back. "Yeah, of course I'm a raven because Ravenclaw is only the most awesome house," she said with a small smile.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:46 am

James chuckled and nodded, of course it was true. His grandfather had been a Ravenclaw, and the man was the most amazing man James knew. He might be slightly crazy, but James loved him nontheless.

"How are you doing, Miss McKinnon," he asked, he decided to try and start a conversation.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Melanie smiled. "Well I am just lovely today, thanks," she said "And yourself?"

"I was going to have a walk around the castle, because I never seem to get enough of it... and every time I take a walk here I find something new. Want to join me?" she blushed as the words sprung out her mouth.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:16 pm

"I'm quite alright, if you forget about the fact I just fell of the stairs," he grinned and then nodded. "Of course, I haven't seen much of the castle, but I do know the library by head," he said with a chuckle, it was the place he had spend the most time.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:35 pm

"Why did you fall down the stairs?" she raised her eyebrows with a laugh "Did you trip or are you just clumsy?" she smiled.

"Ooh, I love the Library! All Library's to be honest, my mother used to joke that my bedroom was like a Library because I have tons of book there," she blushed as she once again was not successful of keeping herself from blabbing about random things like an idiot.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:36 pm

"This bloody cat thought it was a good idea to trip me," James groaned, his knees still hurt. 'And I may be a bit clumsy,'' his mind added, but he didn't say that aloud. He brushed off his clothes and smiled, he really did like Library's, he especially liked the smell of old books, he was weird like that.

"I couldn't agree more," he chuckled, "now, where to, Miss?" he asked.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:48 am

"Hmm.. Asking you to take me to Mars, would be a tad too much wouldn't it?" she said and bit her lip before she burst out laughing. "Sorry!I honestly have no idea where I want to go... Lets just walk somewhere! Pick a random direction!" she laughed.

"Anyways, James... I know this is only the most common question ever and you have probably been asked it 19934 times.. but.. how do you like Hogwarts?" she asked with a smile.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:50 pm

James laughed. "I would take you to Mars if I could, only I don't have a rocketship," he said with a smile, before pointing to the left. "Let's go that way," he said, and he waited for Mel to start walking.

"I like Hogwarts, and the lessons are very interesting," he said. "So, you asked me the most common question, I gave you the most common answer," he said with a chuckle, before continuing. "No, I really do like Hogwarts, its so open and bright, and full of misteries," he added, still smiling. "How about you?"
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:12 am

"Left it is!" She smiled at James, trying to hide the blush that always seemed to creep up on her face when she looked at him. Stupid girly ... things.

"Oh I love Hogwarts," She said with a smile. "Like you said... it's so mysterious. And also, it has so many kinds of different people, you know? And so many of them are totally likable." She laughed. "I thought I'd have the hardest time ever to make friends... turns out its easier that it seems."

(OCC: If I tell you that I forgot our post and thats why I post so late, will you eat me?)
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:13 am

James noticed the blush on her cheeks and chuckled softly, though he didn't really know why she was blushing. Not that he minded, he found that she looked quite cute as she blushed.

"That's true, I don't think I have ever seen so many different people in one place," he said truthfully. Even though he hadn't talked to many people yet, it didn't mean he hadn't watched people. "Who are your closest friends here?" he asked curiously, he doubted if he would know any of them.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:21 am

Melanie thought about it for a second. Who were her closest friends?

"Well... My best two best friends even before we went here are Lola Pepppermint and Mary Gampbell ... So yeah we are really close." She smiled "But of the people I have met here... Uhm, Ari Ellingham, probably and Aurelie Bones and Allie Di Angelo Black." She nodded "Yeah, I think they are probably my closest ones..." She smiled.

"Do you have any close friends here?" she asked with a smile and then added "And you do you know any of mine?"
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:30 am

"No not yet, there don't seem to be many guys here you know," he said with a chuckle before continuing. "I have met Ariadne, if you mean her by saying Ari," he said, thinking back about their swim in the lake, that had been fun. "I haven't met the other people you named," he added.

"Guess I'm not that good at making friends as you," he said with a grin.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:33 am

"Yes, Ari, that would be her." She laughed. "Brunette, Gryffindor?" she added just to be sure.

"Well..." she bit her lip, but then grinned "We'll just have to fix that... You can't go trough Hogwarts without meeting some totally strange people that you will learn to love for all your life!" she said and blushed when she realized how bright she was smiling. "If you want to make friends that is... Some people just like the quiet and the teachers... Do you like the teachers?" she smiled.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:34 am

"I agree on the imitating part... I like Professor Vandever the Herbology teacher and Professor DeLuna, the Charms teacher... They are both, so alive.... and I love their lessons." She smiled. "I don't take so many classes though..." she gave away a small sigh.

"Do you have a favorite teacher?" She asked then asked "Or a class?"
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:37 am

"I'm only taking 4 classes I think, I didn't want to give myself to much of a workload," he said. "I'm taking Duelling, DADA, Transfiguration and Occlumency, so yes four," he said, before trying to decide which was his favourite. Both of the teachers who were Mel's favourite he didn't know.

"I rather like Duelling, its interesting and I like the way Professor Blake teaches," he said finally. "But I like all my other classes as well, of course," he added.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:43 am

Melanie laughed "Oh, I take 5 classes I think, Charms, Herbology, Defense, Potions, Muggle Studies and Ancient Runes ... Make that six then." She laughed.

"I am told Professor Blake is really good, I kind of regret not taking any of her classes." she sighed.

She the looked at James, "Is this normal for you?" she laughed. "Walking around with random girls that fell on you and you don't know at all?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:40 pm