Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Lesson 4 - 2nd and 3rd years

Angela Pasternak
    Angela Pasternak
    Adult
    Adult

Lesson 4 - 2nd and 3rd years Empty Lesson 4 - 2nd and 3rd years

Post by Angela Pasternak Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:47 pm

Angela ran to her first Hunting and Tracking lesson, feeling both excited and nervous. The young professor came to a halt, and dropped down to the ground. She leaned her head back, and took in the beautiful outdoors.

Angela picked up a flower and twirled it between her fingers. She hoped the second and third years wouldn't be late, as she wasn't famous for her patience.

The young woman brushed a strand of hair from her face. Damned hairbands getting lost all the time. Oh well, it was only one day.

The weather was fine, it seemed like something Angela could work with.

She amused herself by looking at the flower in her hand, as she waited for the students to arrive.

Sophie Wellsjo
    Ruby Moon
    Dante De Silver II
    Azra Dimitru
    Avgust Bolotnikov
    Sophia Blackwood
    Taryn Lennee
    Matthew Rusnak
    Matt Cera

Last edited by Angela Pasternak on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Taryn Lennee
    Taryn Lennee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 4 - 2nd and 3rd years Empty Re: Lesson 4 - 2nd and 3rd years

Post by Taryn Lennee Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:18 am

Taryn started walking down to Hunting and Tracking, then lost her patience and burst out into a sprint. She didn't have patience, not anymore, not for so long. The feel of the wind was just too good to stop. She reached the class and stopped short, slidding her feet across the ground, not even a sweat broken. She wasn't particularly fast, but she had endurance.

Taryn gave a nod and a quick, "Hello, Professor," to the new teacher. She then proceeded to sit in the grass and strech for a few minutes before class started.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:22 am

Walking down to H&T Ruby wondered who the professor was. Shrugging her shoulders she strolled over to where the professor and another student was. Shrugging again she looked at the professor, it was Angela.

"Hey Angela, how are you?" Ruby asked as she moved closer. Nodding to the other student she leaned against a tree waiting for class to start.
    David Schnatz
    David Schnatz
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by David Schnatz Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:28 pm

Matt hurried to the fields, trying to avoid being late and facing a certain punishment. Hunting and Tracking Lessons was his worst subject. Seeing as his body is so thin and weak, he can only fight with a wand and a spell book.

Sigh. If only it wouldn't take too much of my grades, I wouldn't take this class.

He finally arrived to class and saw two other girls there. He sat on the ground far from them and stared at the clouds.

Well, the bullies would come soon so I might as well cherish this last moment of freedom from being flushed down into the toilets for the rest of the day.
    Angela Pasternak
    Angela Pasternak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Angela Pasternak Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:19 pm

Angela looked at the students that had arrived. She smiled and sat up.

"Hello," she said. "I'm Professor Pasternak, and welcome to Hunting and Tracking. Don't worry, I'm okay I think. Let's just wait and see if anyone else is coming. Feel free to warm up while we're waiting."

She smiled at them, and looked to Ruby. "I'm fine, thanks. You?"
    Taryn Lennee
    Taryn Lennee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Taryn Lennee Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:35 pm

Taryn looked up at the girl and nodded back. She looked around at the class, and secretly hoped this was all that showed up; she wasn't particularly smart, and hunting and tracking were one thing she felt she accelled at. She quickly got up and started to turn cartwheels. She didn't want attention, no-she just wanted to actually be good at something, be evenly matched. Everything she was good at...well, it wasn't helpful, she thought as she turned again through the grass, her red hair flying out around her.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:21 am

Smiling a little Ruby nodded back "I'm fine. Thanks." She then slid down in to the splits and stretched. She leaned forward and continued to stretch. Flipping up Ruby stretched her arms. While she stretched she thought about this class. It was one of her favourites. She loved tracking and hunting. Doing a handstand she grinned and purposely fell into a roll.
    Angela Pasternak
    Angela Pasternak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Angela Pasternak Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:20 pm

"All right, class," said Angela. "It doesn't seem like anybody else is coming, so I suggest we just begin." She stood up, and clasped her hands together.

"And we'll start with focus and consentration," she then smiled. "Can anyone tell me why this is so important?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:06 pm