Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Feliks Chmerkovskiy
Rora
Kasper Van Zandt
7 posters

Lesson Four ~ Potions ~ Third Years

Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Lesson Four ~ Potions ~ Third Years Empty Lesson Four ~ Potions ~ Third Years

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:52 pm

Two classes down, two more to go. Kas could handle this - well actually one of the luxeries of his personality was that whether he could handle this or not in the end he wouldn't care. The problems or lack thereof will eventually just roll off his shoulders.

For lack of anything better to do, he actually attempted to do some cleaning up after his last class to make way for the new ones.

Once that was done, getting bored of waiting as he often did, he wanderd over the the ingredent storage and started fiddling about with what he could find.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Lesson Four ~ Potions ~ Third Years Empty Re: Lesson Four ~ Potions ~ Third Years

Post by Rora Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:59 am

Lena walked into the classroom, and she grinned when she saw that Professor Belby wasn't teaching her anymore. She was beginning to get tired of that man, and now that he was rid of she can finally smile in Potions class. Well, too bad she didn't have the time to, because the first person she saw as she walked into the class was -

"Kasper?" Lena gasped, nearly jumping up to hug him. Merlin was she pleased. "Oh... oh Merlin... you're our Potions teacher?" she beamed, running quickly to her usual spot, her eyes still staring at him.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Lesson Four ~ Potions ~ Third Years Empty Re: Lesson Four ~ Potions ~ Third Years

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:03 pm

Feliks loped into the potions room to find a new professor and one other student. He was rather glad to see someone else at the helm of this class, for he had a suspiscous Professor Belby hadn't been all too fond of him.

What with the sticking his tongue to roof of his mouth thing.

"Morning all," he nodded at the professor and the girl before flopping down into a chair, and waiting for something to happen.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Kasper was admitedly slightly startled by the voice and almost dropped the vial of Agrippa he was holding. He fumbled with it tossing it from hand to hand before finally saving it, and giving Lena a impish grin.

"That was close," he laughed. "Busting up the ingredents on the first day - not the best impression, eh?"

He laughed and smiled at the girl, "It appears that I have indeed been demend responsible to run a class - between you and me, I'm not sure that was the wisest decision."

He turned to grin at the new comer, "And hello to you too. Who are you?"
    Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Stella Moon Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:02 am

Stella walked into her class and sat down. Today had not been a good day but she was ready for this. She sat down preparing for the lesson.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Jae slid into the room quietly, immediately recognising a new professor.

She rose an eyebrow at the man. He looked very...cheery.

Brilliant. she grumbled mentally, as the girl took a seat next to Stella and nodded in greeting.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Feliks blinked a bit at the abrupt question.

"Eeer... well Feliks... sir," he said slowly, looking about before adding, "Who are you?"

He knew that one could get him in trouble with some other Professors but honestly? He did not care... and had a sneaking suspicous that the Professor did not care either.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:55 pm

"Well then, nice to meet you Feliks - you got yourself a last name? Or do you just go by Feliks? Like one of those popstars or what have you."

Grinning impishly, he wandered back to his desk.

"Feliks here has given me an idea. Lets just to begin here - and stubornly see if anyone else wishes to join us - I say we have a little get to know you time. Please just spout me your name - preferably your own, but hell - if you want to give me a fake one, I could care less, just know you're going to be stuck with whatever you tell me now."

He gave them all a long look before grinning agian.

"So everyone choose wisely."
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:36 am

Walking into class Ruby realized she was late. Shrugging her shoulders she looked at the professor who seemed cheerful. "Hello Professor, Sorry I'm late." She then moved to sit by Stella.

"Oh. I'm Ruby by the way," She said when she heard his question.
    David Schnatz
    David Schnatz
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by David Schnatz Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:42 pm

Matt rushed to class. He just received another 'toilet attack' from the bullies and is now soaking wet. Oh, the life of nerd.
    He hurriedly opened the door of the potions classroom and greeted the teacher. "S-sorry for being l-late professor"
    He took a seat at the corner, making everyone nearly throw up of the smell he was emitting.

He waved his wand as he reached his seat, making the smell from his robe go away. However, he wasn't able to dry himself so, he's still soaking wet in the corner of the room.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:47 pm

Kasper smiled up at the two students who had turned up late, one was rather - no very - wet. He frowned slightly before flinking his wand at the boy, drying him off instantly.

"There yeah go, " he said with a nod and a grin, "Don't think you want to spend the rest of class soaking wet."

He waved off there apologies, "Don't worry about it kiddos, we were just waiting around to catch a few more fish before we started the lesson. Now that you're here, you can just join in the fun. I just wanted to get to know everyone before we started class - so we were playing the name game so to speak. Anyone, fair warning, who doesn't give me a name will get a nickname that I can't promise will be good."

He gave them all a 'warning' glance before grinning and writing shrinking solution onto the board.

"Now, once we've all introduced ourselves, were going to start with that there potion, so I want anyone to tell me what they know about that potion. Please feel free to spew it out."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:15 am

Lena beamed at Kasper once he had said those three magic words. Finally, someone who could appreciate her knowledge. She immediately said, "Shrinking Solution is a potion that is supposed to make the drinker decrease in size, or even its age. It must be left to simmer before one can drink it, and if it is prepared incorrectly, it can somehow be poisonous. Some ingredients in it are minced daisy roots, peeled Shrivelfig, sliced caterpillar, just a single rat spleen, and a little bit of leech juice."
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:59 pm

"Very well done Lena - Someone obviously pays more attention to her studies then I ever did," he gave the class an impish grin, "Though lets all pretend we didn't hear me say that. Stay in school and pay attention kids."

Nodding, and grinning so broadly that no one would take him seriously anyways, he turned around heading towards the front of the room, flicking his wand at the board so the instructions and ingredents appeared there.

"Righto now, Kiddos, since we are running out of time, lets all get cracking on this potion, and I would like to emphasize the last step, because as Lena hinted at - if you do not let the potion simmer before it is drunk it will be rather unpleasent for whoever drinks it... and we don't really want that to happen now do we?"

(OOC - Sorry you don't have any actually instructions to follow - I am waay swaped with work - and a little lazy - to do it at the moment and classes are technically supposed to end soon, like tomorrow or something, so I figured we should all just get moving along. Just say 'so-and-so followed the instructions' or whatever. If you really feel like throwing in some actual ingredents --> You can find them Here)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:20 pm