Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Lesson Four - First Years

Anastasia Moreva
    Anastasia Moreva
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson Four - First Years Empty Lesson Four - First Years

Post by Anastasia Moreva Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Ana walked into the classroom, her black heels clicking loudly on the floor. It was her first day as the new Potions professor and she was rather excited to be teaching. Potions was one of the few things she had mastered with ease while in school, so landing this position had been pure luck. Pulling her wand out of it's holster, she waved it at the board and that lesson's potion appeared on it.

Normans Nausea Potion

Putting her wand back, she walked over to the desk and sat down, pulling out a book as she waited for her students to show.
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Lesson Four - First Years Empty Re: Lesson Four - First Years

Post by Bridget Wells Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:30 pm

Bridget walked into the classroom to see a new professor. Bridget took a seat. "Hello professor, my name is Bridget Wells, it's nice to meet you" Bridget said getting out her wand and her potions book and waited for more students.
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Belinda McGuoirk Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Belinda walked into potions class and was sort of glad to have a new professor. Belinda just shrugged and took a seat. There was only one other person here and that was Bridget Wells. "Hello professor" Belinda nodded to the professor and took out her things for the class.
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:55 pm

Valerie walked in to see her sister and Bridget. Valerie took a seat next to Belinda and realized there was a new professor instead of professor Moody. "Hello I'm Valerie McGuoirk and this is my twin Belinda" Valerie smiled. Valerie introduced Belinda because she knew Belinda didn't do it because she was outside fixing her shoe lace when Belinda walked in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:25 am