Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Forth Years

Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Forth Years Empty Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Forth Years

Post by Rozzers Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:45 pm

Alexa finished of her coffeeand last bit of her students marked homework. She waited behind her desk for the forth year students to come to her class. Hopefully all the forth years who had signed up will come to this lesson. So Alexa Waited.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Forth Years 300px-22
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Forth Years Empty Re: Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Forth Years

Post by rev tennant Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:04 pm

"Good morning Professor," Lora greeted as she entered the classroom and took a seat. She hoped they would be doing some sort of spells this lesson, unlike the previous session wherein they were just copying notes.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Forth Years Empty Re: Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Forth Years

Post by Rozzers Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:44 pm

"Hello Miss McCall, Today you won't need your text book, just your wand!" Alexa said to the student as she waited for the rest of the class to come to her lesson.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Forth Years 300px-28
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:52 am

Ciar stalked into her Transfiguration classroom like the predator she felt inside. After not getting enough sleep the night before she had a spliting headache and was in a terrible mood. She avoided her professor's eyes and sat as far into the back as she could. Dumping her pack under the desk she silently swore as a pain shot through her left arm. Quickly sitting down she gripped her wrist under the desk so no one could see the red blood oozing from a fairly deep cut running along the inner edge of her wrist. She had cut it with her Bowie knife while tossing it around and it had slipped when she realized she was going to be late for class if she didn't hurry. 'Let this class be over quickly', she thought to herself.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:33 pm

Alexa looked to see a very pale Miss Whelan enter the classroom.

"Good Morning Miss Whelan!" Alexa said with a genuin smile.

"You won't be needing your textbooks or anything like that today. Just your wand." Alexa said to the girl. Fade was on her desk and started to wake.

Mistres I smell Blood! Fade hissed quickly to her mistress.

Do you Fade, where abouts in the room? Alexa said to her snake.

It's comming from the girl at the back of the room! Fade hissed quickly again. Alexa looked at Miss Whelan.

Thank you Fade Alexa said to her snake.

"Are you feeling well Miss Whelan?" She asked her student on concern.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Forth Years 300px-38
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Ciar inwardly swore again as she heard the distinct hissing between snake and owner. Damn, animals and their sensitive senses, especially their sense of smell. If she had known the snake was going to be in the room she would have taken the extra time to bind the wound and apply a sweet smelling perfume to the outer bandages. As it was, she was probably screwed to the deepest depth of hell.

"I'm fine," the Irish teen responded coldly. She didn't want to appear rude but she was tired, had a headache, and was seeping blood from an injury she shouldn't have recieved. She was angry at herself for being so careless and worried that her parents would tear a strip off her if they found out. This was shaping up to be a very bad day indeed.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:38 am

She has cut herself I think Mistress Alexa! The snake hissed.

Alexa went over to Miss Whelan and kneeled down and could see red on the girls hand.

"Miss Whelan," Alexa whispered with a pause. "Would you like me to have a look at that in my Office. I am trained in basic healing. I may not like it, but i can deal with wat ever you have done to your self. We can have a talk as well if you want and I can sett the rest of class work." Alexa said quitely with concern.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Forth Years Casey1-2-1
    Transfiguration Classroom 2: Lesson 2 Forth Years Russia12
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:23 am

"I said I'm fine," Ciar snapped not meaning to sound as harsh as she did. "I don't need anyone to look after me. I've been looking after myself for years and done a decent job at it." Her voice was kept low so the other student in the room wouldn't hear, but it was laced with a venom that warned she wasn't someone to be messed with.

"I don't need your help," she hissed in irritation. Normally she wouldn't be this rude but being angry at herself wasn't a good place to be, especially since she was talking to the woman that had taken her as her apprentice. "I just want to do my work and have this class over with." With her teeth she pulled a semi-clean rag from her robe sleeve and quick as lightning laid it over the wound with her hand clamped back firmly around her wrist. Using her teeth and some seemingly magical finger movements Ciar managed to tie the rag around her wrist fairly tightly. "See," the teen snarled presenting her wrist, "I'm fine and I did it without help."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:15 pm