Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

And then I Fell... Into the Water | Lena/Matt

David Schnatz
    David Schnatz
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

And then I Fell... Into the Water | Lena/Matt Empty And then I Fell... Into the Water | Lena/Matt

Post by David Schnatz Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:17 am

"Oh? A dolphin!" Matt exclaimed, having seen a big mammal in the water. It swam near him and he smiled.
    "Hey there" he exclaimed, waving his hands in front of the animal.
    The dolphin shook his head as if asking Matt to pet him.

Matt tried to touch the animal's head but is unable to do so. He leaned in more until finally he got to pet the dolphin.
    A strong wind suddenly came. "Ohh... nooo" Matt said, trying to balance himself in order not to fall. But it was no use. And he fell... into the water.

"UUAAAHH!!" He had enough knowledge to know how to swim. However, the water was damn cold and his thin body felt like freezing. He quickly swam to the shore like a fish out of water.

Just.So.Cold. Gaah.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

And then I Fell... Into the Water | Lena/Matt Empty Re: And then I Fell... Into the Water | Lena/Matt

Post by Rora Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:30 pm

As per usual, Lena was walking by the Water's Edge, trying to not be depressed when there wasn't a party going on with her and Haze, and some of the Seventh Years. She wiped her tears, trying not to look too upset. What if she encountered someone unwanted and they found out and they told everyone? That wouldn't look too good.

Walking by the sea helped Lena calmed her nerves, and finally, not thinking about It made her happy. Her happiness soon turned into shock when she saw someone swimming to shore... and when they got out of the water, they were dripping wet. Oh well, at least it wasn't winter when they could freeze to death.

"Uh... hello?" she asked, "who are you and what are you doing here?"

(ooc: this shall take place before their lesson, okay?)
    David Schnatz
    David Schnatz
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

And then I Fell... Into the Water | Lena/Matt Empty Re: And then I Fell... Into the Water | Lena/Matt

Post by David Schnatz Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:53 am

(ooc: okay ^^)

Matt shivered as he looked at the girl who just came. "Oh.. I-umm.. I'm.."
    Seriously, it was too cold to pay attention, his mind probably even froze already. "M-Matt.." he said, smiling weakly.

He reached for his wand but soon realized that it flew out of his pocket when he fell. "Uh.. Oh"

Oh great. Now I'm gonna be this wet for the rest of the day and humiliate myself in front of a student.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:07 am

"Huh," Lena muttered, her tone cold. It was almost as if he was a contestant and she was a judge in some sort of crazy Muggle reality show, but it was merely Lena's way of looking at people when she first met them. If she sounded hostile, that was not her fault; that was her natural mannerisms, and people either took it or leave it.

"I'm Lena," she responded, raising an eyebrow at the boy's wet Uchitel robes. "I see we're in the same house." Her tone lit up a bit as she said the next words, because she always had some respect for her fellow housemates.
    David Schnatz
    David Schnatz
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by David Schnatz Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:27 am

Matt looked at the girl. She seemed different from the others. It all seems so... weird.
    "Y-you're not gonna flush me into the toilets?" He asked stupidly.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:41 am

Lena laughed, raising an eyebrow. "Of course not!" she exclaimed, not believing what she was hearing, "why on earth would I do that? Unless you nearly killed one of my friends, of course. In which case..." She smirked mischievously, though she meant no harm.
    David Schnatz
    David Schnatz
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by David Schnatz Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:04 am

Matt sat on the shore with his hands wrapped around his arms.
    He smiled. "Oh I would never do anything bad to anyone"

"Unless they go to my room, rip my books apart and spit on them one by one" He laughed.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:18 am

Lena could only laugh at Matt's reply. "Well, don't piss me off, 'cause I'll do worse than just rip your books," she chuckled, a playful smirk widening across her face. "Anyways, are you new? I know everyone in Uchitel and I've never seen you around before."
    David Schnatz
    David Schnatz
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by David Schnatz Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:02 pm

"Nope.. I've been here for three whole years" he replied. "Oh.. correction. I've been inside a toilet for three whole years" he concluded, emphasizing the word toilet.

"I'm more familiar to bullies actually" he chuckled, knowing that he sounded completely depressed person though he was laughing.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:14 pm

Lena blinked. "Why on earth would you spend three whole years in a toilet?" she blinked. "What sort of bullies are they? I can deal with them." She then pointed to her pocket, where something shiny glinted in the moonlight. "You see this shiny little thing? It's called a dagger."
    David Schnatz
    David Schnatz
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by David Schnatz Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:37 pm

"Hey! Isn't that illegal?" He stated.
    "Their parents could come and torture you, or the Ministry could put you to prison... or worse-" His eyes suddenly widened as if telling the best part of a horror story. "You could get expelled"

He nodded to himself. "Expelled"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Lena raised an eyebrow. "I thought anyone who was anyone kept a dagger, or a sword, or something in their pocket," she replied calmly. She shrugged her shoulders and took the dagger out of her own pocket, observing it delicately with her fingers. "And even if I go to prison, Haze is gonna bail me out."
    David Schnatz
    David Schnatz
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by David Schnatz Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:07 am

"Haze?" he murmured. "Who's Haze?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:18 am

Lena blinked. Well, it was shocking and relieving to hear that someone didn't know who Haze was. "She's just a friend of mine," she explained. "We go partying and get booze together. She's not my best friend." She shrugged her shoulders without a care in the world.
    David Schnatz
    David Schnatz
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by David Schnatz Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:55 am

"Wow, you have a best friend?" he asked, amused. It was extremely normal for someone to have a best friend but to Matt, having such person with him in his life is a really big deal.

He looked down. "I wish I had one"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:41 am

Lena smiled kindly at her friend. "Yeah, I do. Her name is Anya Telsa. She's wonderful. I'll get you to meet her sometime." Her eyes widened. "Y-You... you never had a... wow. I find that hard to believe." Her eyes were still blinking in shock.
    David Schnatz
    David Schnatz
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by David Schnatz Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:00 pm

"Yeah... I know.. me too" he mumbled. "It's really hard to believe but its how I really live. Even my parents aren't close to me. I guess books are my only companions for the time being."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Lena shook her head. "Well, scrap the books. You, my friend, are going to a party tonight." She smirked, "Yes, darling. We're talking about alcohol, loud music, and perhaps a little snogging." She winked playfully, slipping Matt an invitation from her pocket. "I'm supposed to give it to Haze, but I'm allowed in without her anyway. Shhh..." She pressed her finger to her lips.
    David Schnatz
    David Schnatz
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by David Schnatz Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:07 am

"Wh-What?" he repeated, not quite sure what Lena meant. "P-party? F-friend?" It seemed like head is doing some kind of buffering process.
    "B-but.. what'll I wear? How will I act? What should I do? I- I don't.. know"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:33 pm

Lena shook her head. "Number One: Be confident," she began. "Number Two: Look well-dressed. So... I was thinking a pair of decent jeans, and a lovely T-shirt." She then ruffled Matt's hair, reaching out onto her toes, trying to mess it up a little. "Number three - have fun!" she grinned. "And that is Lena Vorstenbach's three step manual to going to a party."
    David Schnatz
    David Schnatz
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by David Schnatz Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:55 pm

"Fun?" he asked, trying to put his hair in place. "H-how?"
    "And what was that about being well-dressed? I'm well dressed" He stated. Not understanding anything Lena said.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:09 am

Lena raised an eyebrow and shook her head. "Nuh uh," she frowned, staring at his outfit. "You look way too prim and proper for a party like this. Y'know, with booze and dancing and sleazy snogging." She rolled her eyes. "Oh for goodness sake!" She ruffled Matt's hair up again so it would look messy again. "Haze would totally approve," she muttered.
    David Schnatz
    David Schnatz
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by David Schnatz Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:00 pm

"P-prim and proper??" he repeated. "I don't have anything else in my closet. Seriously."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:43 am

Lena burst out laughing. "You're lucky I have some of my brother's old junk in my drawer. Since you're in Uchitel, it won't hurt if you wait in the Common Room and let me dress you up." She grinned, excited at the thought of making Matt look nice and wonderful.
    David Schnatz
    David Schnatz
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by David Schnatz Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:38 am

"D-dress me u-up?" Matt has been spewing questions since about an hour ago.

Seriously. What is this all about?!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:12 pm