Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Why America Sucks and Ireland Rules

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Why America Sucks and Ireland Rules Empty Why America Sucks and Ireland Rules

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:34 pm

Casey walked into the small house she shared with her Mom, Dad, and adopted-yet-still-twin sister Alyssa. Alyssa walked in behind her, sympathetic but silent. Casey had sworn her to secrecy. Her parents already seemed worried enough about something. Trying not to cry, she walked right past the kitchen where she usually ate right after school and went straight to the bedroom she shared with her sister, flinging herself on her bed.
    Those girls had been at it again. Casey was freak and loser and nerd. Just because she liked books, just because school came naturally to her, just because she sometimes got a glazed look when emotions around her ran high. Just because she dared to be differentfrom the eleven year old bimbos tha inhabited Salem Institute for Witches.
    No, she thought, dashing tears from her cheeks. They will NOT make me cry. I won't give them that.
    She heard Alyssa tap on the door. "Wanna talk about it?"
    Casey rolled on her back, staring at the ceiling. "Not particularly."
    "Ok." Alyssa's steps receded.
    Casey continued staring at the ceiling. WHY can't I control my own emotions?
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Why America Sucks and Ireland Rules Empty Re: Why America Sucks and Ireland Rules

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:50 pm

--Next Day--
    "Hey Bookworm!"
    Casey cringed inside, turning to face to voice calling her 'pet' name from the 5th Year Bitchrio, as she called them in her mind. Sure enough, there was Danielle, flanked by Georgia and Lauren. She hastily dropped her book in her canvas bag, tying it shut to at least attempt to save her stuff from complete wreckage.
    Danielle caught the move. "Protecting your precious little book darling?" she called sarcastically. "Accio!"
    Casey's bag flew out off her shoulder despite her grasping at it. Danielle caught it easily, ripping off the ties and reaching inside. Pulling out the book Casey had been reading with the air of someone picking up a piece of poop, Danille dangled the book in front of her at an arm's reach.
    "Ranger's Apprentice? You actually read this Muggle crap?"
    "Give. It. Back." said Casey, balling up her fists. She could easily control the emotions of others, but her own were completely beyond her, swinging every way at a moment's notice. Alyssa had taught her to fight, as well as making her work out to stay in shape.
    "Or what?" sneered Danielle. "You'll beat us up? I'd like to see you try."
    Casey smiled nastily, a slight red haze crowding her vision. Danielle's anger and her own. "Well I'm happy to oblige." Just as Casey was dropping into a crouch to spring at Danielle, she was suddenly blocked by Brandon Eli, a huge Quodpot player who also played Muggle football. Casey was caught in midair by his huge hands and slammed into a wall. Danielle smirked at her. "Oh, did I forget to mention that Brandon was meeting us here? My bad."
    Casey struggled wildly, but seeing as Brandon's hand was now pinning her to the wall by her throat, she couldn't answer as she wanted to.
    Danielle reached into her bag again, picking up each of her things and methodically destroying them. When finished, Brandon let her slump to the floor, coughing and grasping her throat. "See you tomorrow Freak," Danielle said, ripping her bag in half and tossing it over her shoulder as she sauntered away. Casey stared after her, pure hatred rippling through her frame.
    Stupid as it was, Casey shot a hex after her, a new second year jinx she had just learned. "Tallantellegra!"
    Danielle began dancing uncontrollably. "Finite Incantantum!" she cried, pointing her wand at her legs before turning to glare at Casey, who just sat there giggling. "It seems you need a lesson that will stick more firmly," she said ominously, waving Georgia forward.
    Casey stood, watching the girl warily. Georgia sauntered towards her, throwing an unexpected punch, which Casey ducked, catching the next punch that flew at her head. But the girl was older, bigger, and evidently trained. Georgia fist connected solidly with the side of her head, making her see stars.
    "Careful now Bookworm," said Danielle as they walked away again. "Or next time, it'll be Brandon."

Last edited by Casey Donohoe on Sun May 13, 2012 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Why America Sucks and Ireland Rules Empty Re: Why America Sucks and Ireland Rules

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:07 pm

Casey woke to a vile smell in her nostrils and sat up coughing. Alyssa grimly restoppered the small vial of smelling salts Casey carried aroud with her at all times- she overheated easily and fainted as a result.
    "Who did this to you?" Lyssa asked. "Who wrecked your stuff and knocked you out? Was it Danielle again."
    "Don't know what you're talking about," muttered Casey, sitting up and clutching her head. "I fainted, must have hit my head, and my stuff shattered."
    "A fall doesn't rip books in half or tear bags apart," said her sister.
    "It was nothing," Casey said stubbornly. "And don't you go telling Mom and Dad something happened. They have enough to worry about. They're both working extra hours and are obviously trying to get more money."
    "Yeah, I heard them talking about it, but I don't know why. Come one, it's time to go home anyway." Lyssa helped her to her feet and helped her repair all her things as well, mending everything perfectly althoughthere was nothing they could do about the ink staining everything. They walked together to the nearest fireplace and grabbed pinches of Floo powder from beside it. None of the Salem girls boarded at the school. Instead, they and the boys from nearby Salem Institute for Wizards Took the Floo home every day after classes. When they arrived in their own fireplace, the girls were surprised to see their parents waiting.
    "Mom, Dad!" Casey said. "What are you doing home? I thought you were both working."
    Ignoring her, Casey's mother gasped and pulled her closer. "Casey, what happened to your head?!"
    "Fell," Casey said. The look on her mother's face said she clearly didn't believe the lie, but she just grabbed some ice and wrapped it in a towel, handing it to her daughter to hold against her head.
    "That's par of what we want to talk to you about," said her father, clearing his throat. "As you know, we've been working a lot more lately, saving up. We were thinking of moving back to Ireland. Both your mother and I miss it and my job with Gringotts has offered to transfer me to the Dublin branch. You two can go to Hogwarts instead of Salem and of course your mother can sell potions anywhere."
    Alyssa looked up curiously. "Really? Move to Ireland?!"
    "When can we pack?" asked Casey happily. This would get her far away from Danielle! "I've always wanted to see what Ireland was like!"
    Her mother smiled. "Oh girls, you'll love it. The gentle hills, the moors, the green, green grass." Her eyes were far away, but she shook her head. "We've cleared it with the Headmaster. We'll move next month, June 13th."
    The girls shouted with joy and ran off to their room.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:23 pm

--1 month later--
    Casey sighed happily as she flopped down on her new bed in the smallish town of Greystones, Ireland, near Dublin. They had found a street with a decent number of wizards so her mother could set up a Potions shop (selling normal Muggle herbal remedies as well to attract the non-wizards) and her father could easily Floo or Apparate to Dublin to work in the bank. And best of all, she'd be going to Hogwarts instead of Salem next year.
    Life was good.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:55 am

Alyssa sighed walking into her sisters room.
    "We need to talk." she said. Alyssa knew Casey would be able to tell from her voice that what she had to say was serious, and it was. Alyssa sat down on the edge of her sisters bed. She absolutely loved Ireland, just as much as Casey. They had lived in Ireland when they were little, but then had to move to America, but being back was better than ever.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:24 am

Casey threw her arm over her eyes. "Go away," she said childishly, knowing what her sister wanted to talk about. "I'm asleep."
    She glared when Lyssa insisted in tugging her arm off her face and sat up, wrapping her arms around her knees. "Alright, fine. What is it?" She definitely wasn't starting the conversation out.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:42 am

Alyssa blew out a sigh before starting.
    "We have been in this house a full month, and we have yet to blow anything up, pull any prank, break curfew, or even almost get spotted by muggles. Our parents are estatic, and there is obviously something wrong with us. I claim half fault, afterall lets face it, I am the better schemer." Alyssa cracked a smile here, after all a girl can only hold a straight face for so long, "But we have definetly got to do something, if we want to actually survive the summer without our parents dieing from shock, or us from boredom. So come on, I've got some ideas, but we need your redifined eye for detail that can cause us to loose a bathroom by accident. I need your awesome help if I want this to work!" Alyssa pleeded, "I'm ready to get down on knees for your assistance!" Alyssa hoped to get a laught out of her sister, it was really weird for the two of them to not have had some sort of escapade happen by now. Alyssa hoped her sister would say yes, and everything could go back to as close as normal!
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:48 am

Casey's eyes widened fractionally. Well that hadn't been what she was expecting. As the idea took root in her head, a slow grin unfurled itself on her face. "Seeing as you are about to beg, I'll let that comment about being the better planner pass. I kind of want a toilet, thanks anyway, so let' blow up Old Man Bronner's instead."
    Old Man Bronner was a crotchety old wizard who came out waving a shotgun whenever any kid even breathed on his lawn. Technically it wouldn't be illegal since he wasn't a Muggle do it wasn't Muggle baiting.
    "As long as we don't actually set foot on his property, we're not breaking and entering. And we have brooms for that. Let's get going."
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:52 am

A smile formed accross Alyssa's face at Casey's words.
    "Cass! Its amazing to have you back! And we need to get that old geezer, for the children!" She dutifly said, as if that would help her become pagent queen or something. Not that she would ever want that but still.
    "I think a little blue and orange would make a lovely touch!!"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:56 am

"Hmm," Casey said, stroking an imaginary beard. "Don't forget puke inducing pink. Or smoke. And I think some rampaging nifflers might not go amiss if we can get our hands on them..." A thought stuck her, and she sat bolt upright. She began to grin wickedly. "Five wrods Alyssa," she said, hoding up her hand. "The Song That Never Ends."
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:00 am

Alyssa smile got bigger and bigger with every word her sister said, but it fairly exploded with the mention of the song!
    "Oh! Definetly!! We need to make it almost impossible to get to stop, or quiet. It has to be silencio proof, otherwise he'll just silence it! This takes a little bit of research! Shall we scheme and contemplate in the Library dear sister?" Alyssa asked holding out her arm for Casey to loope hers through.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:02 am

Casey grinned and stood, linking arms with her sister. "Why Lady Alyssa, I do believe you are right. We shall move this delightful conversation to the Library. Shall we skip?" she asked gravely, already knowing the answer.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:09 am

Alyssa nodded solemly, "I think it would be best!" And off they skipped to the Library, where they planned to continue schemeing. Once they reached the Library, Alyssa let go of Casey's arm, and flopped extravicantly onto one of the couches in the room.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:00 am