Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Someday We'll Know

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Someday We'll Know Empty Someday We'll Know

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:28 pm

Aquila, his small frame, paddled into the kitchen, his wide five year old eyes looking around suspicously as he looked around for anything to hinder his plot.

Mischief was a foot.

Then again, mischief had been a foot since the day Aquila was born. It was what he'd done best. Once he had begun to walk, it had been a full time job to keep him out of anything dangers. A full time job that his parents did rather poorly and left to house elves and their eldest son.

In perfect fashion, none of those caretakers were in sight as Quil made his way around the room that, although mostly benign, could become a death trap to his little hands and sharp mind.

Setting his gaze on his goal - the jar of cookies that the back of the counter - the young boy promtly went to push the large chair over from the table. Pulling himself up onto the chair, he leaned over to reach for his prize.

Only to find that he was still too short. Frowning, the boy pushed himself up on to his tiptoes reaching even further. He was so close, his fingers were just grazing the jar. He was so close. If he could just -

His eyes went wide as he felt the chair wobble beneath him. Uh oh, he thought, but didn't stop. Once he seemed stead agian, he pushed down on the chair and jumped.

He let out a cry of success as he grabbed his prize. But that cry quickly turned into one of surprised panic as the chair wobbled and fell completely from under him, and he fell from the counter - cookie jar still firmly in his hand - and landeded on the floor with a loud thunk, that acompanied the clatter from the chair.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : My Cardboard Box; Skillfully Evading Reality. [England]

Someday We'll Know Empty Re: Someday We'll Know

Post by Cepheus Turrow Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:23 am

The house was quiet. And, at the risk of sounding cliché from those Muggle films he had seen once before, it was too quiet, especially when Aqui was around and their parents were out doing who-gives-two-fuc..

Yeah, so the house was quiet and it was kind of scaring Cepheus, the responsible 7-year-old that he is.

He could always just brush it off, thanking the various gods and goddesses for the moment of piece and quiet. Or, he could doom himself and go see what his little brother was doing and preferably keep him out of harms way and stop him from being the mischievous little blighter that he is. Maybe the kid was doing something good for once and was just sitting around, being a quiet child so his elder brother could have some peace--

Thunk! Crash!

Or maybe not. Maybe he just wants to annoy Cepheus, or maybe he's just causing trouble because he seemingly can't stay away from if for five minutes.

Sighing, the eldest Turrow child ran a hand through his already messy hair, the strands slowly turning red to show his frustration as he did so. Walking down the stairs at a sedate pace (it's not like he cared. Not at all), he went to the source of the noise and found his brother, on the floor and holding a cookie jar with a chair toppled over next to him.

"... Aqui, what do you think you're doing?" He asked blandly, looking down at his little brother with his hands on his hips, doing a good impression of an unimpressed mother about to scold her child for doing something wrong.

[ooc: I FOUND THE PERFECT MINI-CEPHIE. Asa Butterfield. Just.. how adorable is this kid?
    Spoiler:
    ]
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:40 am

Aquila blinked for a long moment, stunned at the fall. In all honesty he hadn't even thought of falling as a possiblitiy. Clutching at his jar, his hard one jar he looked around the room wide eyed, as his bottom lip began to waver just a bit.

He looked up at the aproaching feet, and gave his brother a tearful pout.

"I wanted a cookie," he announced holding up the jar, "But the chair falled."
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Cepheus practically melted at the look his beloved little brother gave him, his hands falling from their place on his hips. Sighing, he walked over to the chair and picked it up, setting it straight. He then walked back to his brother, taking the cookie jar and placing it on the side. Looking back at Aquila, he frowned and lifted him into a standing position.

Hugging his brother, Cepheus patted the boys head gently, looking for any bruising on the boys head.

"You could've asked me," He muttered. "I'm taller, so I woulda come and got 'em for you."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:52 pm

"I no find you," he answered as he was lifted up, pouting only slightly as the jar was removed from his posession. "And I wannt a cookie now."

"'Sides, I have been find if the stupid chair hadn't falled on me."

The young boy pouted and kicked at the chair his brother had just picked up.

He let his brother hug him for only a moment before he wiggled out of the grasp and launched him back at the jar. He opened the lid, and put his grubby little hand in there, grinning like a maniac as he did so.

"Coookiee!!!"
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:43 pm

Sighing once more - something he had been doing frequently since Aquila had been getting older - Cepheus moved the chair back into it's normal position.

"Only one, Aqui," He told his brother sternly. "'T's what mother usually says. 'It'll ruin your apa--'. Um.. you're.. you won't be hungry any more."

He moved towards the younger boy and took the jar off of him, holding it close so the other couldn't get it back. "And if you're not hungry, mother and father won't be happy.." He bit his lip, looking down to the floor for a second, his hair turning a sad blue.

"Only one." The elder repeated.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:03 pm

"But- But Cephhieeee!!" the young boy pouted and made a grab at the jar as it was taken from him. "I always hungry! And I wanna cookie!!"

He clapped his hands and looked at his older brother. "Cookie, cookie, cookie! Plleeeaaaaasseeeeee?"

"Blueee!!" The boy clapped some more and giggled. "You're hairs blue now Cephiee!!! I want blue hair!!
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:22 pm

"No Aqui!" Cepheus said, moving the jar away from the others grasp and turning his body slightly. He turned his head away so he didn't have to see the other boy, knowing he would give in just by looking at his face.

"You c'n wait 'till dinner to eat." Thinking about where to put the cookie jar, he held it close to him, thinking about how Aquila could get practically anywhere in the house.

His hair slowly turned red, matching the blush on his face at the noticeable change in his hair colour. He hated when it did that and couldn't wait to gain some control over his metamorphagi powers.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:31 pm

Aquila pouted even more. He head gone through a lot of effort for that cookie, and now where was he?

"I can't, I gunna st-sta-sta," he boggled the word he was going for, "Dieee of hunger. My tummy's all 'Grrrrr'"

Wrapping his little arms around the older boy's middle he blinked his wide child eyes at him, "Please."

He giggled some more as Cepheus's hair changed again.

"Reeeedddd!!! I like red better than blue!! But-but," he paused to think about this. "Gween is the bestest colour!"

He nodded his head authortatively clearly stating that that matter was settled.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:14 pm

Cepheus sighed. "You're tummy'll have to 'grrr' fo' a bit longer."

He did his best to look away from his brother, tilting his head up so that he didn't see him, imagining the arms around him weren't actually there. Silly Aqui and his cute face.

Clenching his eyes shut, he concentrated hard, imagining what he wanted his hair to be like. Slowly, it changed from the red of embarrassment to the green he wanted. Pulling down a strand of hair, he opened his eyes and grinned. "I did it!" He cheered.

But, even if Aqui liked it, green was an icky colour.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:28 pm

"But it don't wanna Cephie," the boy pouted some more. "I don't like it when its all 'grrrr'. When my tummy's all 'grrr' it sorta hurts-not-hurts." He nodded his head, even though that made absolutely no sense.

He didn't really care.

"Gween!! Gween! Gween!!!" the boy clapped and then letting go of his brother began to pounce about the room.

"I wanna play Cephieeee!! Play! Play! Play!!"
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:42 pm

"Tuff," Cepheus huffed, pulling the jar even further away from his brothers grasp. "No more cookies 'till later."

The seven-year-old smiled to himself as the younger began bounding around the room chanting. He should really tell the other to stop in case he hurt himself, but he looked so cute..

"What d'you wanna play?" He asked curiously, tilting his head to the side slightly.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:00 pm

Aquila pouted as the jar was put even further out of his reach. Well it seemed that that was that.

He huffed at his brother, "Meanie."

The boy laughed some more, and continued his 'game' for another few moments before pausing to frown.

"I wanna plaayyyy," he dragged the word out as he swayed on his feet and thought.

Slowly his face lit up with a wide grin as he came up with an idea. Without saying another he hoped back over to his brother, and poked his arm.

"TAG! You're it." Laughing the boy turned on his heals bounding out of the room, and down the hall before anyone could stop him.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Cepheus rolled his eyes, wondering where he could put the jar down without it being in his brothers reach.

"Not mean." He muttered, frowning slightly. He sighed and pushed the cookie jar onto the table, hoping that it would go far enough so the younger couldn't reach it without help from a chair.

"Plaaayy...?" Tilting his head to the side slightly, he smiled warmly at Aquila. His eyes widened when he realised what the other wanted to play, almost tripping on his own feet in an attempt to catch him.

"Don't run!" He shouted. "You could hurt!"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:42 am

Aquila's laughter could be heard as he ran about the house.

"You gotta run Cephieeee!!!" he laughed pausing around the table. "Or else you not gunna catch meeeee."

After circling the sitting room a few more times before heading for the stairs, bounding up the on all fours, only stopping to dance on the top before talking off for his room.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:07 pm

Cepheus huffed, jogging to the direction his brothers voice came from. He paused awkwardly and then shook his head, not really knowing what he had expected to happen.

"If you run," He insisted. "You'll get hurt."

He watched his brother with wide eyes as he bounced upstairs and quickly followed afterwards, trying in vain to catch the younger and faster boy.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Quil laughed as he flopped onto his bed, and in the time it took his brother to catch up he was already bouncing on the mattress laughing as he went.

"You. a. Slow. Poke. Cephhie." He anounced between each bounce before colapsing into his pillows and stuffed animals and smiled at the older boy.

"STORRY!!! I wannna story! Read me a story Cephie! Read! Read! Read!"

He shuffled around a bit, before a thought came to him and he looked up with a small shy smile.

"Pwease?"
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:05 pm

Cepheus pouted when he finally reached his little brother. Who cared he he was slow? At least he wouldn't hurt himself.

He was about to reject the demand of a story, raising his eyes from the messy bedroom with disapproving eyes until they landed on the younger boy. His eyes grew wide as he saw the puppy-dog eyes. 'He's using the eyes..'

Sighing, he moved over to the bed and climbed on it, shuffling over so he was laying next to his brother.

"What story d'you want?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Aquila grinned and cheered, clapping his hands before, leaning over the side of his bed and throwing books aside until he found the on he wanted.

"Dat one! Dat one!" he called excitedly, "Dat one! Dat one! Dat one!"

He curled back up beside his brother, pulling a small blanket closer, and branishing him with a book of Hansel and Gretel.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:51 pm

Cepheus watched curiously as his brother chucked books around. He began gathering them up and piling them on the end of the bed in a neat stack. Then he turned back to his brother and continued looking at him, making sure he didn't do something to hurt himself.

Looking down at the chosen book, he frowned. Hansel and Gretel, one that always managed to freak him out when he was younger. He never really liked it but if Aquila wanted to read it, then Cepheus would.

"Okay.." He muttered, pulling his brother to lay down next to him as he began reading, stuttering over words he found hard to read.

"On the borders of a dark forest, far away, there once lived a woodcutter with his wife and two children. The woodcutter was very poor indeed, and the children, who were called Hansel and Gretel, had often not enough bread to eat."

[[Oh look a link. Click me!]]
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:45 am

Aquila smiled, and allowed his borther pulled closer dragging the blanket he had been holding with him. Clutching the blanked close and cuddling into his brother's side he stared wide-eyed at the pictures in the book.

Slowly though, as he listened to the story, his eye lids began to droop, and he yawned.

"Cephie," he yawned tiredly as he curled into his brothers side more, "You no let me loss in the wood, right?"

Sleep made his speech even more illogical. Yawning one more time, he cluched the blanket to him, and blinking slowly until his eyes did not open again, and he was fast asleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:47 pm