Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Late Night Business (Azazel)

Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Late Night Business (Azazel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Late Night Business (Azazel)

Post by Azazel Sicarius Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:58 am

''And is there more of this weapon or only this one?'' His sons could be in danger, if there were more weapons like that, specially designed for his sons. Something needed to be done.

A scene took picture in his head, Arytom believeing he had a chance as he chanted his name when Azazel came closer. The fear grew in the russian mans eyes and he started to feel on his body after his gun. And just as he found his precious gun, Azazel and his metal claws was out in the free and shoved right into and through Arytoms body. The scarlet blood streamed down from the body and ran in the gutters in the streets. He threw away the lifeless body like a rag doll and wiped away the blood on his palms on the back of his thighs.

''I notice that.'' He said with a smug. One noticed things, and that she hadn't been working with assassins on his level was an obvious statement.

''Yes I have, buiness with them. Didn't work out very well.'' They tricked him and took his money, he got his revenge eventually by killing of half of them. But still. Taking the rest of them out wouldn't hurt.

''Threehundred.. It's a considarable prize I must say. I've seen lifeencurances that are expenciver.'' Smirking he looked for his wallet.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Late Night Business (Azazel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Late Night Business (Azazel)

Post by Bree Archer Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:09 pm

"Only the one." Archer nodded. As of yet. She smirked to herself at the thought. Ignoring his other comment, she replied to only his next;

"They are a disagreeable bunch, aren't they? Always...meddling. Not the most honest of folk, either." she drawled ironically. Ah, the beauty of sarcasm.

She shrugged again. "I don't take you for a fool, Sicarius. These necklaces aren't too hard to come by." the businesswoman paused for a long moment. "In all honesty, this meeting was called as to gain your trust." She held the man's gaze, green eyes piercing.

"I am always loyal to my clients, Sicarius, you must remember that in the future."

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:22 pm