Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

i want you so bad it's driving me mad.

Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

i want you so bad it's driving me mad. Empty i want you so bad it's driving me mad.

Post by Luce Armonda Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:41 am

hi guys! i think you don't really know me for one since i look new. but well, i'm Eye. and it is said to say that i won't use my past charries anymore. i just want to start all over again. it's fine for me. and i hope it is too for all of you. so here's a plot ad i've prepared for darling Luce to meet new friends. and for my RL person to interact with the people i love once more. please do reply. i guarantee you we'll have fun. i accept ANY charrie. Luce is the kind who just wanders off aimlessly. so anybody from Hogwarts, Durmstrang, and Beauxbatons. thanks! :**

juliette luce armonda
    i want you so bad it's driving me mad. 2hx233b
    she's leaving home after living along for so many years

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    luce is a girl from the streets of Verona, Italy. she grew up inside a broken home.
    she's just a normal muggle-born student of Beauxbatons. but as others might see her, she can be thought of as a dark being.
    but in fact, she's way different once you knew her. luce is a lover of the arts and literature.
    she is a mother nature's daughter and adores everything beyond the impossible. like the mystery of the universe and such.
    of course, magic includes as well. she can be rather emotional and prefers to be alone sometime.
    but what she doesn't know is that somehow, she can appreciate relationships and friendships.
    and that's exactly what she needs.

friends
    TARYN LENNEE
    DANIELLE LAMOUREUX
    ANNA TSHERING
    ALORA MCCALL

enemies
    NINETTE FONTAINE

relationships
    ALEC BLANCHARD

Last edited by Luce Armonda on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:18 am; edited 5 times in total
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

i want you so bad it's driving me mad. Empty Re: i want you so bad it's driving me mad.

Post by Rora Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:15 am

-glomples her love-
    Anyways... I have Dani on offer. She's like Luce in a lot of ways. They can be best friends, love. <3
    Taryn Lennee
    Taryn Lennee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

i want you so bad it's driving me mad. Empty Re: i want you so bad it's driving me mad.

Post by Taryn Lennee Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:18 am

....EYE! *tackleglomps Eye*

It's Riles...Very Happy Anyways, Taryn has a LOT of the same interests as Miss Luce. Other than the fact she doesn't like people, but they're so similar that I think it can be worked around. Smile
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:09 pm

OH YEY! All right. I'll put them up. Smile
    perhaps we can start the threads sooner when AJ says so.
    who's Dani, love? still don't know him/her.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:02 pm

I think Luce and Alec would either get along really well or kill each other. They have many things in common, but at the same time they're so different.

I think we could go with friends and maybe a relationship later on? I'm up for anything, hehe.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:35 pm

If your looking for some enemies cause who isn't? My Frenchi Ninette would probably fit the bill....

She sort of a heartless bitch sooo I imagine she has many enemies Very Happy ... Razz
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:02 am

Danielle Lamoureux. c:
    Anna can be a friend of hers, since Taryn's her ally.
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:07 am

THANKS GUYS! I love ya all!
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:21 am

STARTED WITH DANI AND ALEC! MORE TO GO!

AVAILABLE THREAD : WHO EVER REPLIES FIRST! {clicky}

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:04 pm