Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

I Wish I didn't but I Must

Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

I Wish I didn't but I Must Empty I Wish I didn't but I Must

Post by Colin O'Brian Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:10 am

Right-o peeps, so this here is Colin. He is one of my older charries actually and I'm kind of sad to do this, but for those of you who know me, I have waaaayyy to many (I'm JJ by the by, I don't know how many people remember that I am Colin here). Anyways, I am said to see him go, but I just never post with him, and it seems kind of pointless.

But there is a little part of me who doesn't want to kill him off, soooo - I'm hoping some of you any of you out there would love to take him over.

So here we go:

Colin has a daughter - Delaney - who I play.

He use to be the Astronomy Professor, but... whether you keep that or whatever is up to you. He was also the head of Hufflepuff.

His wife died in a fire... it use to have been started by her parents cause she was a Muggle and all that drama, but we aren't following that plot anymore sooo... she still needs to be dead, but you can figure out another reason.

Umm, he is sorta dating Silver Scorpian, annndddd

He's a pretty chillax guy - likes honesty, takings most things in stride.... yeah....

Heres his profile:

I'm sure you there would love to play Colin Very Happy

http://www.hogwartsregenerated.com/t1574-colin-o-brian
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

I Wish I didn't but I Must Empty Re: I Wish I didn't but I Must

Post by Lynx Miller Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:43 am

I would love to take Colin two questions though;

1) Does he still have to be dating Silver Scorpian

2) Can I keep the same celeb just change the avatar?
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:40 pm

Sure change the Avvie all you want - just don't change the Celeb please? Cause I think it would just be weird to see Colin's name but a completely different face - I want him to still be Colin, I just can't do it any more Sad

*Sniffs* Sorry, this is the first charrie I'm letting go of, it hard Razz I'm like a parent giving away a child!!!

Anyways, back to the seriousness...

Um the Silver thing I guess doesn't really matter much - I'd talk to Silver about it. I kind of didn't want to leave her high and dry that was part of the reason I'm giving Colin up and not just killing him, but if its really that offensive to your plot or whatever you're doing I guess its not a huge deal.

Righto Ummm, just to make thing easier or clear or something here is what I'm thinking absolutely needs to be the same about Colin - the parts that make him who he is.

He is a family man first and foremost - he loves his daughter more than anything in the world, and he loved his wife very very much, and is still mourning over the loss. He is getting over it enough (Thus being able to date Silver) but for the longest time Keira was his world - he also use to blame himself a bit for the death. I kind of want that guilt to still be there but... yeah...

He's really chillax - I mean that in a sense that it takes a lot to tick him off; if you want proof look at one of his second year Astronomy classes, somewhere amongst those is one where Dame spent the whole time pretty much insulting him and his subject and he never raised his voice and didn't quite kick him out of class.

He values the truth above anything - I've never really had a chance to use this one too much, but its a part of his being that I simply can not let go of. If he is asked the question he will tell the truth - unless its not his truth to tell, then he will blantently state that "I know that answer, but cannot say - ask so and so."

Umm... I think that is everything at the moment - sorry if I sound really bossy or whatever. If you still want Colin, and I hand over the "keys" (Or password Razz) I promise I shall leave you be... unlesss something seems INSANELY out of the original character but pretty much I shall leave you be Razz Its just as I said before, I kind of feel like I'm handing over a child.

(Oh an in case you haven't figured out from all that rambling, I'm Colin's handler Razz. This is one of my other charries Razz)
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:32 pm

NOTICE!!! I SEEM TO HAVE GOTTEN A COLIN SECOND WIND SO... FOR NOW I AM KEEPING HIM!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:31 pm