Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Strange Coincidence (Sacha aand Stella)

Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A Strange Coincidence (Sacha aand Stella) Empty A Strange Coincidence (Sacha aand Stella)

Post by Stella Moon Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:04 am

Stella was looking around the shop so she could get the things her parents asked her to get. She was picking up a couple of things when she accidently dropped a book and watched it tumble to the ground. She bent down to grab the book and watched as more of her books fell. Great
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

A Strange Coincidence (Sacha aand Stella) Empty Re: A Strange Coincidence (Sacha aand Stella)

Post by The Mel Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:24 am

Sacha browsed the aisles of the Silver Quill, though he was in search of one book in particular. An old anthology, to be precise. He was passing one row when he saw the girl having difficulty balancing her acquisitions. The man made a detour to lend his assistance.

"You ought to have gotten a basket," he said lightly, stooping to grab some of the fallen texts. The man gazed into the girl's face.

"Miss Moon, isn't it?" Sacha queried, though, he knew very well it was. "I do believe you are dating my son.

"I trust you are having a pleasant vacation?"
    Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A Strange Coincidence (Sacha aand Stella) Empty Re: A Strange Coincidence (Sacha aand Stella)

Post by Stella Moon Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:28 am

Stella was taken by surprise as someone came up to help her. It was a voice she had come to know very well. She turned to look at him and grabbed the books from him. "Yes sir." she said to his first questions, then to the last "Yes sir, I am. Have your holidays been good?" she asked politely and fixed her balancing problem with her books.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:50 am

Sacha let his hand linger in the air until he was certain her stack of books weren't about to take another tumble, then let it come to a rest at his side.

"Busy, but well, thank you," Sacha replied. "Some interesting titles you have selected. Are they for yourself? Or are you shopping for someone?"
    Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Stella Moon Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:52 am

Stella smiled a bit at the books in triumph as thy stayed balanced. "No sir I am shopping for my parents, ad one of them is for my sister Ruby." she said looking at all the different titles.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:16 pm

"Nothing for yourself, then?" Sacha queried. "Not a Quidditch book or... well, you don't strike me as the sort for love stories, really." The man took a quick glance around to orient himself, then moved along the row a few feet, fingers of one hand skimming the bindings.

"My grandfather used to say that two things in particular are good for stimulating the mind: reading," he said, plucking a book from the shelf, "and the unexplained. There is that about which even we as wizards are ignorant. The origin of vampires, for instance, or what exactly causes the werewolf transformation - we still don't know, after all."

He held the book up so she could see its cover. "This is a book of... myths, I suppose you can say. Speculation. It's probably more fiction than fact, but its an interesting read, nonetheless. I'd recommend it to anyone."
    Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Stella Moon Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:27 am

Stella smiled "You would be right about those love stories sir." she said then looked at the book he was talking about. "I have actually read that book sir." she said smiling at the title she had a few summers before. "Do myths interest you sir?" she asked looking back at some of the titles she was looking at before she dropped everything.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:26 am