Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Taryn Lennee
Angel LaRue
rev tennant
7 posters

THREADS, THREADS EVERYWHERE, NOT A SINGLE PLACE TO POST

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

THREADS, THREADS EVERYWHERE, NOT A SINGLE PLACE TO POST  Empty THREADS, THREADS EVERYWHERE, NOT A SINGLE PLACE TO POST

Post by rev tennant Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:18 am

RIGHT, my exams are finally over and I'm free for almost a month, so I NEED you guys to do posts with me!! xD Here are a couple of my charries:

ALORA McCALL - Fourth Year Slushatel. Very sweet and nice. Loves being friends with just about anyone. Kinda emotional and distant at first but warms up quickly once she feels the person won't judge her. Sometimes a little too nice and believes that every single person has a good side to them. Is currently haunted by nightmares about her sister's death. And loves dueling.

IRIS GRAYSON - Third year Gryffindor. Very rash and blunt. Loves causing mischief and is an awesome flyer. Drinks way too much alcohol for her own good. Abandoned by parents, adopted many times, so has a really hard time trusting people. Not afraid to be a bitch if people treat her wrong.

FRODO MORIA - Fourth year Hitrost. A little too sensitive for a guy. Is a really good listener and gives great advice to almost any sort of problems his friends may be having. Logic and calm, rarely loses his temper. Quiet and doesn't interact much, but can be really talkative once he's comfortable with the person.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

THREADS, THREADS EVERYWHERE, NOT A SINGLE PLACE TO POST  Empty Re: THREADS, THREADS EVERYWHERE, NOT A SINGLE PLACE TO POST

Post by Angel LaRue Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:25 am

Hmm....

How can my charries help....?
    Mabye a tread with Angel and Iris? I dunno...
    Taryn Lennee
    Taryn Lennee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

THREADS, THREADS EVERYWHERE, NOT A SINGLE PLACE TO POST  Empty Re: THREADS, THREADS EVERYWHERE, NOT A SINGLE PLACE TO POST

Post by Taryn Lennee Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:36 pm

Well, Taryn's a major bitch that doesn't trust people for a lonnnnggggg time (if ever). Maybe it'd be interesting to see if she and Iris would hit it off...
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:55 pm

Paloma doesn't socialize much, and because of that she wants to make friends and she's really nice, most of the times, so maybe Paloma and Lora?

And Iris likes drinking . . . so does Camille, and Camille's really outgoing but can be a bitch when she wants to . . . maybe a thread with Cammie and Iris?
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:26 am

All those who want to thread with Iris....do you guys mind waiting for a few days?? She's currently been kidnapped, so I can't post with her as of now. Buuuuut, I will SURELY get back to all of you and post as Iris. Is that okay?? xD *puppy dog face*

And Paloma, do you want me to start the thread or will you??

Hm, you all must be thinking why I put up Iris' name then...well it's cause she'll return to Hogwarts maximum by the end of the week, so I figured you guys wouldn't mind the wait. Plus, I didn't think there'd be many responses for Iris. xP

Last edited by Alora McCall on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:10 pm

Adele and Iris's thread~

Le and Lora need to talk again. Jsyk. Oh - and Frodo too.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:23 pm

LELORA's THREAD!!

And you want me to post in drinking thread of Adele and Iris, yes?

Could you start the one with Fro and Le? =]
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:20 pm

Do you mind starting?
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:26 pm

Here ya go, Paloma!! ^^

Palora's thread!
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:25 pm

My charries Lor, your choice Razz OBVIOUSLY though kait isn't thread capable right now Smile

Agile Evergreen- Muggle
    Andre Thomas: (I don't think Dyl won't be too happy about meeting Lor though) Player Frenchie.
    Passion: Fluffy Vampire
    Serenity: A Durmie professor, (Actually, maybe Hr...) that teaches Occlumency Razz
    Leanna: Passionate Dancer.

Gosh, don't remember all my charries Razz Miv, maybe, Very Happy You know how she is.

WAIT..

What if I create Lana Smile
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:33 pm

WE SHOULD DO A THREAD WHERE ANDRE, DYL and LOR are there! Razz It'd be kinda interesting to see how things turn out....especially since it'll be a jealous Dyl, sort of payback for what he did to Lor. xD But of course, she'd be doing it unintentionally, cause she's just innocent like that, haha.

Hm, Agile and Lora, maybe? What say?

So if you create Lana, she still goes after Dyl?
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Lol. Totally! You start it or me?

Agile and Lor? Hmm.... how about we wait a few days for that, just cuz I want Agile to post some others places first.

I am not sure. Is it a good idea to you?
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:10 pm

Okayyy, do you wanna start it as Andre or should I as Lora? (:

Remember how we planned on doing a thread where Lor and Dyl are trying to make each other jealous and end up in a huge fight....? Well, if you make Lana, we can use her to make Lor jealous and use Andre to make Dyl jealous. But if we are not doing thread, then I guess there's no need to make Lana.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:44 pm

I can start it.

THAT.IS.GENIUS.LORA!!!!!!!! *Tackles Lor* OHmygod, that is an amazing idea.

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:06 pm

ANYBODY INTERESTED IN POSTING WITH LORA?!?! PLEASE SAY YES, CAUSE I'M REALLY DESPERATE FOR POSTS! Razz Smile
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:15 am

LOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR

I have.... charries ready like twelve of them?

HAS NIA POSTED IN CAPTURE THREAD YET? I REALLY WANT THIS WHOLE THING DONE BY THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR

*Wonders why he used caps lock...*
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:17 am

I want Le and Frodo to owl each other, and have Le try and corrupt him. xD

-coughs-

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:55 am

LORRAAAAAA Can Rosie and Frodo meet? :3 XD She soooo needs friends x.x and somewhere to post x3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:32 pm