Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A new year and new people

Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A new year and new people  Empty A new year and new people

Post by Pixie Fawkes Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:18 am

Pixie was curled up on a seat. She yawned and tried not to think about the long school year away from her brothers and family. She would miss them but knows she could write letters. Reaching over to her back Pixie grabbed her bag and pulled out her book. She was a sucker for muggle adventure books.

She flipped to the first page and began to read.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

A new year and new people  Empty Re: A new year and new people

Post by Charlotte Minogue Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:26 pm

Charlotte had said goodbye to her family and was about to board the train when a voice called, "Charlie, wait!"

She turned around and faced her twin brother, James. "What is it, James?" she snapped.

"I- I just-" he started, "I'm sorry, alright? I was jealous, I was mad, I was. . . yeah. I'm sorry." He hugged her, "Have a good year, ok? I'll miss you so much, have fun, and send me letters. . . those owls deliver those, don't they?"

She laughed, "I will, James. Take care of yourself, I'll miss you!" She got on the train, feeling much lighter than she had been before. She'd spent the whole summer fighting with her twin brother, her best friend. Ever since the day she got her Hogwarts letter. She rolled her eyes, the boy sure overreacted sometimes.

She looked around for a compartment, thinking about the new school and what it would be like using magic, and saw a girl - maybe a year older than her? - sitting alone.

"Excuse me," she asked, "Do you mind if I sit here?"
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:47 pm

Pixie looked up and smiled. "Sure, I'm Alexandra Fawkes, but go ahead and call me Pixie" She smiled and folded the top corner of the page she was on. She was always a sucker for American muggle Adventure novels. Tucking her book in her bag, Pixie waved the girl over to a seat.

Pixie smiled again and sat criss cross on the seat, fiddling with a necklace that she had on. It was a spirit stone. She was given it be her oldest brother. Pixie couldb't keep still she was so excited to go back to Hogwarts but she wanted to stay with her brothers at the same time.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Charlotte smiled, "Thanks." She walked into the compartment and took a seat across from the girl. "I'm Charlotte Minogue," she introduced herself.

She saw the girl out a book in her bag and smiled, she'd always loved books. "What's that you're reading?" she asked, "If you don't mind me asking."
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:05 pm

"Nice to meet you" Pixie looked at her and smiled then pulled out the book again. "I don't mind ask away. Its Jim Butcher. I'm a sucker for Americna Muggle Novels. This one is the Dresden Files." Pixie had a weakness for American action/mystery books and usually had one on her.

Looking at Charotte, Pixie handed the book ever to her. "Go ahead"
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:16 am

"I love Muggle novels!" Charlotte said, "Basically because I'm Muggleborn and I had no idea there were other types of novels until, well, a few weeks ago, but still. . ."

She smiled at Pixie and took the book, looking over it for a while, "What's it about?"
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:31 am

Pixie smiled and shrugged. "I really don't know I just started this one. Its the first in the series. I usually have an American book on me. I was born in America but moved to London when I received my letter"
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:44 pm

"That's cool," Charlotte said, "I've lived in London my whole life, never been out of the country or anything."

She gave Pixie her book back, "It seems interesting, maybe I'll check it out. Do they have Muggle novels in the library at Hogwarts?"

Looking through her bag, she found her book and pulled it out. Matched, by Ally Condie. "This is the one I'm reading," she showed her, "You can have a look at it, if you want to."

(OOC: This is the book I finished reading last week, heh.)
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:33 am

Pixie smiled and took her book and slipped it in her bag then stated reading the back of Charlotte's book. "Ooh this sounds really good" She handed the book back and smiled.

"So what are you looking forward to this year?" Pixe sat cross legged after making sure her stuff was succure. "I can't wait for history class. I'm in love with history from around the world and learning about magic's history is so much fun"

(OOC: Sweet. *goes off to look for the book* YAY New books)
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:21 pm

Charlotte smiled, "It's pretty good up to where I am."

The girl shrugged, putting her book back in the bag, "I don't know. What kind of classes are there? I know there's Potions, and Charms and all that, but I'm not really sure how they are. . ."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:05 pm