Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

New year

Lance Arthur
    Lance Arthur
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

New year Empty New year

Post by Lance Arthur Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:08 pm

Lance was relaxing in the compartment with his eyes closed, not worried about his uniform. He was thinking about his childhood. He was excited to have meet Athena again but he was worried about her family. He knew he should be thinking about school but his mind kept drifting to Athena.

Lance started to subconsciously hum Athena's Song. He reached over to his bag and pulled out his sketch pad and started drawing. He smiled and realized he was drawing a picture of him and Athena as children.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

New year Empty Re: New year

Post by Laurent Dubois Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:28 pm

Laurent was quite excited about starting school this year, though as he walked into the carriage he felt abit nerves, he had checked his uniform about 50 times ensuring his hat and tie were straight, he pulled his luggage down the carriage until he found a compartment he thought was free

He slid open the door and placed down his luggage and closed the door, Laurent then saw a boy sitting there it looked like he was drawing, the boy was some what older than himself " Oh, pardon me I didn't realize I thought this compartment was free"

Laurent then quickly turned around to head out feeling completely embrassed, but tripped over his luggage slamming his face against the closed door
    Lance Arthur
    Lance Arthur
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lance Arthur Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:19 am

Lance looked up and shook his head "No its all right." He set his drawing pad aside and stood to help the boy up. "are you all right? That was a nasty fall." While Lance usually laughed at people who hurt themselves but he knew that had to hurt and felt the need to help.

Lance subconsciously started humming Athena's song as he held out his hand. "I'm Lance Arthur, fourth year. Let me help you up,"
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:53 pm

The boy stood up to help Laurent up, he was still feeling really embrassed about the whole thing, he sure knew how to make an impression he only hoped things could get better from here, the boy introduced himself he was a fourth year hence why he looked lot older then Laurent

" Thanks, nice to meet you Lance im Laurent Dubois" Laurent then took a seat opposit to Lance he noticed he was humming a song, he hadn't heard it before and was curious

" Thats sounds like a nice song, what is it don't think i've heard it" Laurent asked
    Roxanna Lyric
    Roxanna Lyric
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roxanna Lyric Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:34 pm

Roxanna was trying to find a free compartment. She found one with two boys in, which one had fallen over.

"May I join le 2 of you?" Roxanna said to them

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:19 pm