Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Journey to Wizardry

Ryan Martin
    Ryan Martin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Journey to Wizardry Empty Journey to Wizardry

Post by Ryan Martin Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:31 pm

My mom and dad woke me up that morning to get ready for my big day: The day I got on the train to Hogwarts. I got dressed and crammed breakfast down my throat.

"Where is this Platform 9 and 3/4ths?" asked my father.

"At King's Cross." I replied, brushing my teeth frantically.

My mother bustled over. "I've been to King's Cross numerous times and I have never seen a platform like that."

That's what worried me. I thought I would have to use magic already. I didn't know how to do any spells. Sometimes being a Muggle-born wizard was frustrating.

They reluctantly drove me to the station and walked with me to the area between Platform 9 and 10.

My dad looked around. "I don't see the platform that was on your ticket."

"I don't see any strange looking people either." said my mom.

I sighed, slumping over a bit. I knew it was too good to be true.
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Journey to Wizardry Empty Re: Journey to Wizardry

Post by Belinda McGuoirk Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:33 am

Belinda was late. Belinda told Valerie to go on the train without her and she would meet her there. Belinda ran with her trolly when she saw a kid with his parents, they were staring at the platform. Belinda saw he was going to Hogwarts and walked over.

"Excuse me, if your going to Hogwarts. You have to run at the wall" Belinda said. Belinda went full speed into the wall and before she knew it, she was by the train. It was almost 11 and Belinda hurried up on to the train. One of the workers helped Belinda put her things on the train and she grabbed her one bag and found an empty compartment and went in. Belinda put her bag next to her and just waited for the train to move.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:05 pm