Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Another Year, Another Set of Cares

Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Another Year, Another Set of Cares - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Year, Another Set of Cares

Post by Iva Popov Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:22 am

Iva wrapped her arms around Damian's neck, a devilious smile growin on her face. She moved herself on to his lap, ear lips moving to his ear. "I think I know how I can make it up,"

Her voice shook as his lips hit her neck and she let out a soft moan. Her hands moved to his chest and pushed him back into the seat, a dominate look in her eyes.

"Dame," she purred, pressing her body against him. "Let me show my appriecation. You're my boyfriend," Her began to dot slow kisses down his jaw between each word. "You deserve to be spoiled."

Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Another Year, Another Set of Cares - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Year, Another Set of Cares

Post by Damian Gray Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:36 am

"Oh?" Damian murmured back, letting his teeth graze the skin along her neck. "How is that?"

A soft chuckle escaped his lips as she pushed him against the seat. He rested his hands on her hips, fingers kneading teasingly. His breathing hitched as her lips brushed the sensitive spot along his jaw, a shiver passing through him as a soft groan rose from his throat.

Suddenly, he brought a hand up to the back of her neck. Pressing his lips to hers, he kissed her forcefully. "I... have missed you," he growled, blue gaze capturing hers intently, "so much."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Her mind was momentarily distracted by the bite and her muscles tensed in anticipation. Her hands found his and Iva immediately pinned them up above his head without breaking the kiss. She met his lips hungrily, feeling anxious to be around him again. She broke away to meet his eyes with a possessive gaze.

"Dame, I thought we agreed I was to be spoiling you," She nipped on the soft spot that had caused his moan again, this time slower and a bit harder. Her grip on his hands tightened; she knew he could break away at any point, but it was the thought that counted.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:29 am

"You're right, you're right," Damian gave a low laugh, grinning crookedly. "I'll behave." Despite his words, he wriggled deliberately.

He shuddered again as nipped at his jaw. "Merlin, you are getting getting good at that," he murmured huskily.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:00 pm

Iva pressed her hips into his, annoyed by the movement. Her lips started traveling down his neck to it's nape. She took both of his hands into her left hand, and with her right, started lifting his shirt upwards.

Iva leaned back with a smirk, looking at his stomach. Curiously, she leaned over and swiped a tongue over his navel, then sat p to see his reaction.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:31 am

Damian quirked a brow as she appeared to examine his stomach, only to shudder as ran her tongue across his belly button. And then he had pulled his arms from her grip, flipping them about so that she was pinned beneath him on the bench.

"You," he said, tone serious even though a smirk pulled at his lips and his eyes sparkled mischievously, "are making it really hard to behave myself."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Iva squeaked at his sudden movement, her face a bright red. Her blue eyes met his with a guilty glint as she bit her lip. She was actually sorry, of course, but Damian didn't need to know that.

"Oh? Should I be angelic now?" she whispered, teasing, "Should I stop?"

She tilted her head to the side, exposing her neck to him. "Or, shall I let you do what you want?"
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:43 pm

Smirking, Damian trailed several kisses along the side of her neck before drawing back to meet her gaze again.

He sighed. "If we got caught," he said, pausing to press his lips against her, "Master Chaos would kill us." The boy moved so he was sitting, again, pulling Iva up beside him and wrapping an arm about her waist.

"I'm rather fond of living, y'know," Damian joked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:51 pm