Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

as far as you know, i'm new

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

as far as you know, i'm new Empty as far as you know, i'm new

Post by danie Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:54 am

"So this is it," Anya mumbled to herself as she entered Platform 9 3/4. "The infamous Hogwarts Express."

She had a small smile as she placed her luggage in the train. She looked out the window to see families saying their final farewells to their children before the got on the train. She didn't have anyone. Well, she had her parents but there was no way they were going to come to say goodbye to their bloodtraitor of a daughter.

Anya soon found an empty compartment and went inside to sit down. She had never ridden a train before, especially because Durmstrang was always through a ship. She was glad she was away from Russia. It was what she wanted when she first signed up. However, she kind of regretted it now because she was away from Yefrem.

Anya didn't know who else had been transferred. She hoped that at least one of her friends did. She knew Lena, Lora and Kait had applied. She didn't know and highly doubted Kayla did. She frowned at having to think that one of her closest friends was back in Durmstrang, all alone.

However, she snapped out of her trance when she heard someone else enter her compartment.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

as far as you know, i'm new Empty Re: as far as you know, i'm new

Post by Angel LaRue Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:00 pm

Angel had been quick at saying goodbye to her stepfamily. She wanted to get going. And after promising Tallulah she'd write as often as she could, she hopped on the train.

Angel walked around, but to her dismay, found no empty compartment. She found one with only a girl around her age in it.

"Hello," she said trying to sound happy, but failing. "Mind if I join you?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:42 pm

"Ну привет! Конечно, вы можете присоединиться ко мне," Anya said and quickly blushed.

"I'm sorry," her Russian accent sounding rather harsh when speaking english. "I meant that of course you can join me! I apologize, I'm obviously not from around here. I'm Anya, I'm a transfer student."

"Are you okay?" Anya asked the girl. She sounded rather sad.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Evie knew that her speed wasn't working, knowing that Karma was so close behind her, and as she passed another compartment she went faster than what she ever thought was possible.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:48 am

Seeing another person basically appear out of nowhere freaked her and made her jump out of her seat. She cursed in Russian rather loudly.

"Are you okay?" She asked the unfamiliar face. She wasn't sure if the girl could understand her with her Russian accent. "Do you need help with something?"
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:51 pm

Angel slipped into the compartment quickly. "Transfer student?" she said slowly. "I'd guess Durmstrang. I'm Angel, by the way. Fourth year and Slytherin. Strange, isn't it?"

"I'm fine, why?" she said leaning back, but not dropping her guard at all. "Do I look sad again?"

The strange thing about Angel, was that she had completely lost the ability to smile. People often mistook it for that she was upset.

"It must be so strange," Angel sighed. "Leaving your friends and family behind, and coming here, I mean."

As somebody passed by, she looked up.

"Being chased, or something?" Angel asked simply.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:12 pm

"Yes," Anya nodded. "Transfer student from Durmstrang. I was in Hrabrost but I am now a fourth year. I am not sure if we will be placed your Hogwarts houses however."

"Strange indeed," she nodded. "From what I've read, Hogwarts is a lot more livelier than Durmstrang and it is supposed to be filled with nicer people."

"Yes," Anya said shyly but truthfully. "You don't look happy to be going back to school."

"Strange," Anya agreed. "But hopefully some people from my school have transferred because I'm sure wasn't the most qualified." She joked lightly. She didn't mention her family though. Anya's relationship with her family was the worst and not even her closest friends knew the entirety of the situation between them.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:30 am

"Hrabrost?" Angel muttered. "I don't know, either. Cool, we'll be in the same year."

She sighed. "I suppose that's true."

She pulled out her drawing pad, and began drawing her own face in the middle of the sheet of paper. Angel drew familiar faces around her head, decorating them all with flowers and berries.

"I'm happy to be back," she said truthfully. "Far away from h-" She cut herself off, about to say home. It wasn't really.

"Yes," Angel agreed. "Then you'd know somebody."

She looked closely at the girl's expression, and said. "Are you OK?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:51 am

"That's great," Anya smiled. "It would be nice to know someone in Hogwarts that isn't from my school."

"You suppose?" She asked as she tilted her head curiously. "Are they not nice?" She frowned.

Anya gave a hollow smile, one that she worked on for many years. "I'm perfectly fine. Why wouldn't I be? I am away from Russia and about to gain experience in another country I've never been in."
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:12 am

Angel nodded. "Yes."

"I think so," she shrugged. "I don't know."

She continued drawing Mystère in the corner of the sheet of paper. Angel drew flowers around all of the people.

"All right," she said. She wasn't one to pressure, as she hated it herself.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:57 pm

"So," Anya said, "What are things you can do in Hogwarts?"

She felt slightly awkward, unsure what to say since she felt she had a less than interesting life.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:03 pm

"Lots," Angel said. "I don't understand what that means."

She was almost finished drawing Mystère's tail by that time.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:25 am

"Don't understand what what means?" Anya asked. She worried a bit, had her english gone bad for a moment and had her accent confused the other girl?
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:33 am

Pandora walked along the train to see if anyone she knew was close. he went passed a compartment with Anastasia in it. She backed up and went in.

"Hello, may I join you both?" Pandora asked.

as far as you know, i'm new Tumblr13
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:16 pm

Jessica walked down the train, trying to find an empty compartment. It was her first year, and she was nervous. She'd been at Beauxbatons for a while before coming over to England, but she'd heard that Hogwarts was very different to Beauxbatons in many ways.

She tripped over her own feet, and fell face-first into a door. She opened it warily, rubbing her forehead, and apologised.
    "Sorry. I was too busy thinking to realize where I was going..." she said quietly, wringing her hands.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:33 pm

She grinned as she saw a girl she recognized enter the room.

"Hi Pandora," Anya greeted with a smile as she saw a fellow Durmstrang student she had spoken to a few times. She was speaking english for the sake of the other girl that were there too. She didn't know many languages but she knew that she would feel left out if someone was conversing in another language she didn't speak. "Of course you can join. I see you applied for the exchange as well! I'm glad you were able to come!"

She looked at the younger girl who had stumbled and hit herself on the door. Anya stood up to help her up, "Are you okay?" Her russian accent obvious. "It's okay, come join us. I just I hope you didn't get hurt enough to get a concussion."

Once she helped the girl up, she took her prior seat, "Hello! I'm Anastasia. I come from Durmstrang in Russia. I apologize for my rough english in advance."
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:40 pm

Pandora Looked to see a girl trip.

"Oh hunni are you a alright?" Pandora asked the girl and helped her up along with Anya.

Pandora went to sit down and started to speak.

"I'm Pandora Reikhman. 4th year Slushatel from Durmstrang. I am also speak 100% English. So Anya if you need any help just say what you want to say in Russian to me and I'll will traslate." Pandora said with a smile.

as far as you know, i'm new Tumblr13
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:14 pm

Angel gazed up when two people entered the compartment. She ripped the drawing from the table, crumpled it up, and put it in her pocket. She'd just realized she'd drawn a familiar figure, but with angel wings.

Angel looked at the two newcomers. "Hi, I'm Angel, fourth year Slytherin."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:51 pm