Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Uncomfortable and where is she!?

Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Uncomfortable and where is she!? Empty Uncomfortable and where is she!?

Post by Dylan Veer Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:49 pm

Dylan sighed, and he pushed his school supplies to the border between the magical world and the muggle world.

"Where's your girlfriend, Dylan?" His over-protective mother, Aura Veer, cooed to him. His sister Maya snickered, and continued texting. His sister was a squib, but didn't really care. She was too interested in the 'amazing' muggle technologies, like Computers and Phones.

His father, Micheal, shifted his feet back and forth. He was a very silent and serious man, and expected Dylan to be like him. "Now, pay attention to your studies, and remembered the talk we had during the summer." He told him gruffly, and Dylan reddened slightly. His dad gave him 'the talk' and was angry that Dylan already knew bunch of stuff. "Kids ain't raised right these days," He had said.

He looked around for Lora, grumbling about Hogwarts being complicated. Then he just ran to the border, and dissapeared hearing his parents and sister yelling at him in fluent Russian about being impatient. Well, his sister was saying, "Don't do naughty stuff without thinking first!" Idiot.

He walked towards the train, and all of a sudden felt a hand on his shoulder. He jumped, and pulled his wand out. He had been very careful since he found out Kait had been missing, and still hasn't been found. He realized it was his mom, and relaxed. She frowned and ruffled his hair. "Stop being paranoid, that is my job, Robbie." His mother enjoyed calling him by his middle name, Robert.

He smacked her hand away, and fixed his hair he had worked so hard to get it just right. "I can if I want." He grumbled. He was suddenly glad that he hadn't seen Lor so far.

"Alright, good bye." He muttered, and walked towards the train. He loaded his stuff up, grumbling about his family in Russian. He still wasn't used to using English normally, and knew it would take a while.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Uncomfortable and where is she!? Empty Re: Uncomfortable and where is she!?

Post by rev tennant Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:59 am

Lora forced herself not to cry as she dragged her trunk across the station. Of course her mother, Irene, didn't come to bod farewell. Ever since Irene found out that she had run off to France without telling her, she hadn't uttered a word to Lora. "It was just for a few days," she whispered to herself sadly. She stopped walking and sat on her trunk, just staring at the other students and their families. She closed her eyes and let the tears fall, knowing that no one would really notice. She missed her sister more than ever; the only one who had cared for her. After what seemed like forever, she rubbed her eyes, not caring if she looked bad.

She smiled slightly when she spotted Dylan and his family a few feet away from her. She got up and dragged her trunk as quickly as she could so she wouldn't miss him. She giggled when she saw his mother ruffle his hair and call him 'Robbie'. I'm so going to use that to annoy him, she decided. She was half glad that he didn't know about how things were between her and Irene.

"Dylan!" She shouted through the crowd and ran into his arms. "Gosh, I missed you like crazy! Next summer, I am so going to spend the holidays at your house!" She told with a grin, glad that they were standing away from his mother. She kissed him lightly on the lips and said, "Come on, let's go find a seat."

She pushed her trunk onto the train and placed it above one of the compartments. Luckily, some of the cabins were still empty, so they managed to find a seat. "So, how were your holidays?" She asked with a smile.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:20 am

He noticed her eyes were rimmed red, but didn't say anything about it. "Missed you too, darling." He grinned, and rolled his eyes. "A quick kiss? That is all I am going to get?" He asked, smirking. Then he widened his eyes. "Uh, how about I keep you company at your house. My house, not the best decision ever."

He helped Lor put up her trunk, and sat down next to her. "Alright. Bet yours was better." He chuckled, and brushed her hair out of her face.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:00 am

Lora narrowed her eyes at her boyfriend and grabbed the front of his shirt before kissing him deeply. "There, satisfied now?" She murmured against his lips and smiled slyly. She laughed lightly at his reaction. "Sure, no problem. I think my mother will like to know that I can bring a cute guy home."

"Alright? That's all I'm going to get?" She mimicked his words from earlier with a raised eyebrow. "Again with the annoying siblings or something else?" She smiled reluctantly and said, "Yeah, my holidays were good than they were in a long time. Oh and, I went to France!" She exclaimed. "It was amazing and so beautiful. We should totally go there together," she commented and grinned.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:27 am

He seriously hoped his mother wasn't there to see them kiss, but he ignored the possibility and pressed her body against his. "Very, and you my lady is quite beautiful. Especially today, though that might be because I missed you so." He flirted with her, though she was already his.

He rolled his eyes. "I'm not sure if you want to listen to me about my sister addiction to computers and cell phones. Or my dad's talk, as if I didn't know the stuff already. Or my mother's questions about when I am bringing you to my house." He laughed. Then he grinned. "France? That must be pretty cool. Though I will love a trip to America someday." He mused out loud.

"So tell me about France, Love." He asked her, while fiddling with her hair.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:13 pm

Lora giggled at Dyl's comments and rolled her eyes good naturedly. "You sure know how to woo a girl," she told and grinned lightly. She put her arms around his neck and sighed blissfully. "I seriously missed being in your arms like this."

"Your dad talked to you about 'that'?" She asked in surprise and laughed, imagining her boyfriend's expression to that. "I'm sure it went better than when we had that talk," she said slyly. "Ooh, when can I come home to see your parents? Also to listen to all your embarrassing childhood stories," she chuckled and played with his hair.

"France was beautiful," she replied with a happy smile. "Especially the view from Eiffel Tower, that was simply brilliant. I made a few friends as well, and talked to some really cute guys," she told, trying to keep a casual expression. "By the way, is it true that you're a Prefect now?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and smiled teasingly. "Never thought that day would come." She shook her head as though she was was disappointed in him.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:15 pm

"Of course I do," He snorted. "I have a girlfriend, I kind of have to know how." He grinned. He kissed her head. "I missed you being in my arms too."

"Yeah, he wasn't happy. He was all like, 'Kid's ain't raised right these days' and I didn't even tell him our talk. I would have been grounded and forced to go back to Durmstrang, so I wont' be going to the same school as you." He rolled his eyes. "You don't want to go to my house. You will be blushing 24/7. They like to embarrass people, especially me."

"Hmmm... I think I am defiantly going to France with you next time. Must show em' boys who you belong to, eh?" He asked, grinning. Then he groaned. "Don't remind me! Now I am expected to be Good Two shoes! Though that is not happening." He grinned. "Now we can sneak out even better." He laughed.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:44 am

"Any other personal experience that taught you how to romance a girl?" Lora asked with a laugh. "And you're right, if you didn't know how to, I wouldn't even be looking at you," she told in mock seriousness.

She grinned as Dyl talked about his parents. Even though he often got annoyed by them, she knew that he loved them and vice versa. "In that case, I'm totally glad you didn't tell him. Not to mention I would have mortified if you did tell your parents about that," she commented. "Hey, if I get to see all embarrassed, I think my blushing will definitely be worth it." She chuckled.

"I don't belong to you, I belong to...me!" Lora declared jokingly. She couldn't help but laugh out loud at Dyl's predicament of being a Prefect. Even though not as much as Kait, he was bit of a rule breaker and she couldn't imagine him trying to follow those rules. "Aw, it's okay 'Robbie', it won't be that bad," she teased using his mother's nickname for him and laughed. "Yeah right, as if I would sneak out with you," she grinned and laid her head on his shoulder.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:57 pm

"Well, there was no other girl other than giving me tips," He winced when he remembered his sister's tips. "Though, I have to say that I am a natural now." He gave her a cocky grin.

"I would have been embarrassed our selves. It's almost like watching your parents kiss, and then you have to talk to your parents about what exactly you are doing with your girlfriend." He replied, smirking. "Though, maybe I should tell them stories about you, just so I can see you blush."

He raised an eyebrow, and started twirling her hair in his fingers. "Should I go around again, and say you are mine?" He asked, his blue eyes twinkling with gentle humor. Then he paled slightly. "Don't tell me you heard that part," He groaned. "That woman is always calling me by my middle name, Rob."

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:08 pm

Laughing at Dyl's expression, Lora asked, "Your sister, you mean? Oh come on, I think you're just exaggerating. I'm sure she's not as bad you make her to be." She paused. "I mean...is she?" She rolled her eyes good naturedly at his comment and said, "Boys and their ego. By the way, who said you were a natural?"

"Exactly what we're doing? Uh, I don't think your parents will appreciate everything that we've done," she told and smiled lightly. She shook her head at her boyfriend. "No way are you going to tell stuff to your parents, that stays between us." She grinned. "And besides, I'm always blushing, so what's the big deal?"

"Well, I already know I'm yours and I guess mostly everyone knows already," she commented and smiled slyly. "I obviously heard it and I'm glad I did!" She told and burst out laughing once more. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. And it's a kind of cute name," she told and put an arm around his waist. "But I definitely prefer 'Dylan".
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:15 pm

He just laughed. "I don't know why I went to her, she started giving me places to take you. Mind you, She is a squib and completely hooked on Muggle stuff." He shook his head fondly. "She started giving me names of Night clubs, and private areas." He shook his head. "Though, she did give one or two tips. Find out her favorite flower, and treat her with chocolate a lot." He laughed.

"I love seeing you blush, it's a favorite past time of mine. Trying to make you blush." Now he was aiming for her to blush.

He blushed a little. "Good, though I don't see how Robbie," He winced, "Is cute."

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:24 pm

"Flowers and chocolate, huh? Well, your sister definitely knows what she's talking about," Lora told approvingly and laughed. "I wouldn't mind going to a nighclub either, it might be fun," she mused. "And hey, Muggle technologies are pretty cool, you know." She pointed out.

She lay her head on Dyl's chest so he wouldn't see the blush on her cheeks. "Can you stop doing that? I really curse this whole blushing thing," she muttered, but was smiling lightly.

Suddenly feeling pain on her arm, she rubbed the spot gently. She chose to wear a full sleeve top so Dyl wouldn't see the scars on her skin. She shuddered as she remembered her summer and snuggled closer to his side.

"So what made you apply for the exchange program? Couldn't bear to stay apart from me for a whole year?" Lora asked teasingly.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:52 pm

He raised an eyebrow at her. "Nightclubs?" He asked, unsure. "Too many drunk men in my opinion."

"Yeah, I like it too. My sister had took me to London this summer, and I saw all sorts of things. It was only for a day though.... though I did get this mini lapbod thingy that I have hard time using." He laughed.

He started rubbing in the spot where she was, and asked her, "Sore?" Then he placed his Leather Jacket around her shoulders.

He just grinned. "Maybe, maybe not. What about you?" He asked, combing her hair with his fingers.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:16 pm

"Yeah, but if you come along with me, then I don't have to worry about drunk men," Lora told with a not-so-innocent smile.

"I think you mean, a laptop?" She asked and giggled at Dyl's usage of terms. "Seriously, those things are just amazing. I don't have my own, though. I go to my Muggle friend's house during summer sometimes and use hers. One of the many amazing muggle techno stuff."

"Had an accident," she lied and shrugged as though it was no big deal. She smiled lightly and gave the jacket back. "I'm fine. Besides, I'd like to see you wear your jacket once in a while, instead of giving it to me." She grinned.

She rolled her eyes at his answer and replied, "That means you did exchange cause of me. It's okay, I would have done the same thing," she told and winked at him. "I wanted to get out of Durmstrang cause I was slightly getting sick of it," she admitted and began playing with his hair as well.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:00 pm

The urge to keep Lora out of Nightclubs, bars, pubs, and parties was strong. This woman was a devil; what was up with her trying to make him jealous?

He shrugged, he wasn't the only one to mess up Muggle terms. "Well, my sister is glued to hers whenever she is at my house. Though, I don't blame her too much."

He was a bit unsure if she was telling the truth, but it wasn't like someone attacked her right? Lora would tell him, if that happened. "Oh alright, I really got to get you a leather jacket one of these days."

A smirk laced his lips. "You read my mind don't you?" He asked her. He enjoyed the feeling of her messing with his hair. "What's it wrong with Durmstrang?" He asked, curiously.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:19 pm

"It's okay Dyl if we go, no one's going to look at me," Lora reassured with a grin. "There'll be way hotter girls. And they'll be too busy staring at you," she laughed lightly.

"Laptops are pretty cool, not to mention really helpful," she stated. "Plus, they're awesome things to use when you're feeling bored."

She bit her lip nervously and tried to avoid eye contact. A part of her desperately wanted to tell him the truth, but was scared to think of that incident. She took a deep breath before saying, "Dyl....someone tried to rape me." She mumbled the sentence and she half hoped he didn't hear.

"Of course I read your mind, I'm your girlfriend after all." she told with a grin. "Nothing's wrong with Durmstrang. Just that I wanted a new beginning." She admitted, still running her fingers though his hair.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:56 pm

"Who say's I will be looking at them?" He asked, shrugging with a careless hair. However, that changed when Lora spoke again. He blinked at her for a few moments, unsure how to react. Should he get angry and demand who did this? Or act all upset, hug her tightly?

"When?" His voice hoarse. "When? Who?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:00 am

Feeling immediately guilty for telling him, Lora got up and sat on the edge of the seat. "It happened this summer, last month," she told in a quiet voice and fidgeted with her fingers nervously. "It was a Muggle boy, you don't know. I used to be friends with him when my sister was alive, but he joined a gang and changed drastically. We just stopped talking to each other, but he never missed a chance to taunt me." She admitted, her voice void of any emotion.

She risked a glance towards Dyl. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to say anything cause I didn't want to upset you," she whispered and wrapped her arms around herself, being careful not to touch the scars.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:29 pm

His hand grabbed hers, and held it tight. "Nobody touches you, harms you, without getting away with it," He growled. "Tell me where he lives, so I can go teach him a lesson." He loosened his hold on her hand, when he realized he was holding too tight. "Did you use your wand?"

"Don't be sorry," He whispered as he held her in a hug.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:37 pm

On hearing Dyl's words, the tears began to fall freely. She sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around him tightly, crying into his chest. "It was so scary Dyl, I thought he was going to keep doing it till he killed me," she whispered. "And it still hurts. I did use my wand, but it was a little late cause he was holding onto my hands," she admitted and looked at him, trying not to think of Lawrence.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun May 06, 2012 2:44 pm

Controlling his anger, he ran his hand up and down her back, comforting her. "Does he know what you are?" He asked, curious. Anger still was clear in his tone.

"Did he used to... want to date you? What would be the reason?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun May 20, 2012 5:44 pm

"No, I obliviated his memory after I cast the spell to get away from him," Lora admitted in a quiet voice. She held on to Dyl tighter and mumbled, "I wish I hadn't left my house and I wish I had apparated to your house."

"We used to be really good friends, but he got involved with the wrong kind of people," she muttered, the disdain obvious in her voice. "And he had been trying to harass me ever since. Once, it was my sister who helped me actually. He's one of the reasons I never went back home for holidays."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:22 pm