Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Alone again

Gaius Meir
    Gaius Meir
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Alone again Empty Alone again

Post by Gaius Meir Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:46 am

Gaius walked into an empty section of the train, another year in store for him, the young man usually kept to himself in everything but in joint classes.
    It wasn't that he didn't want to, it was that he couldn't help it, the grim looking young man never seemed to connect with others, be it in studying, or hobbies, or just being around people in general, he kept to himself.
    "Well, another year ahead of me" Gaius thought out loud....
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Alone again Empty Re: Alone again

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:55 am

Pixie wander the train. She peaked in a compartment and noticed an older boy sitting down. She caught his last words and tilted her head to the side. Pixie smiled a little and open the door and leaned on the frame.

Shrugging slightly Pixie began to think about her life and almost got lost in thoughts about her brothers. She knocked on the door frame and waited, "Mind if I sit for a while?"
    Gaius Meir
    Gaius Meir
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Gaius Meir Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:57 am

Gaius tilted his head to see the younger girl who asked the question.
    He didn't expect anyone to show up where he was, shuffling a few books aside with a deftness due to his scrawny frame, after making room he responded in a brisk tone
    "Sure, go ahead".
    "I'm Gaius by the way.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:42 am

Pixie smiled and moved to sit down. She watched him shuffle his books around make room. Smiling she day down and held out her hand "I'm Alexandra but everyone calls me Pixie. Nice to met you" leaning against the wall she smiled again.

"so what year are your? I'm a second year Gryffindor"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:43 pm