Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sightseeing

Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Sightseeing Empty Sightseeing

Post by Jazmina Bright Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:02 am

Jazmina was so excited to be in Russia, she had been invited to practice with the Russian Ballet for the next 8 months. It is a great honor to anyone to be asked to participate with the Ballet.

Jaz had just arrived in town and decided she would do a little sightseeing before she had to start with the ballet tomorrow. She had gone to a little coffee shop and grabbed her favorite coffee drink along with a croissant. She had already seen a couple of museums and even a palace. Now she decided to take a walk through the city park.

Even though no one in her life other than her parents knew she was a witch, but she like it that way. She was a brilliant witch but her love for the ballet was very strong, and she placed that first in her life. Her parents were proud that she was following her dreams, but were a little disappointed that she was not following theirs. They thought that she could work at the ministry, but she didn't want to run the wizarding world or tell people what to do.

Being in the ballet and living among muggles she fit in perfectly, so to everyone she was a muggle. She always had her wand with her and was very good at defense and charms so any attacker better beware.

Finding a bench to set on, she pulled out a book to read while she drank her coffee and eating her Croissant.

Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Sightseeing Empty Re: Sightseeing

Post by Myles Drakeo Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:38 pm

Myles was trailing a beautiful specimen for quite some time thinking how beautiful of a captive that she would be in his home his longing to have her drew out feelings that he had not felt in awhile. He waited for the perfect moment to make his move. He could not hold himself back he needed to have her she was just too perfect in every way.

Slowly and silently he creeped up behind her placed a hand over her mouth and whispered "don't make a sound and I may let you live" into her ear. He grinned at her and ran a hand over her cheek and continued to think to himself that she would make a perfect slave/entertainer if he could pull his plan off.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:09 pm

Jaz was sitting there enjoying her book, she had just finished her croissant when she felt a hand go over her mouth. Shite she thought her wand was in her purse that she had placed on the ground, she should have known better especially being in a strange country.

Jaz did not want to move or make a sound she valued her life, she started to shake a little and a few tears started to fall. She didn't want to die.

Through his hand she mumbled, "What do you want with me?"
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:22 pm

Myles let out a laugh. "What do I want with you? What don't I want?" He slipped his wand out of his coat sleeve. "Now my dear you shall come with me one of two ways either cooperatively or slung over my shoulder. What shall it be? Oh and don't try to fight back I always get what I want." He grinned evilly he did not care what she chose for he knew that she would be his newest collection piece in no time.

"Come, come I don't have all day and I doubt you want to find out what is up the other sleeve." He had not had this much fun in a long time he let the hand drop from her mouth but touched the wand to her neck gently so she would know he was still there and with his free hand he played with her hair.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:39 pm

Jaz had learned a long time ago to never fight, she had precious body pieces that did not want to be broken. If she was to be injured it would be the end of her dancing career.

She was about to try and fight when she felt the wand against her throat, then all she could do was sigh, even if she could get to her wand he would have her down before she could even think of pulling out her wand.

"That is fine I will go with you" Jaz said through her tears as she bent down to pick up her purse. This guy didn't know she was a witch so she might have a chance if she had her purse in her hands.
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:04 am

Myles was quickly in front of her and grabbed the purse searched the contents and removed her wand and placed it in his belt. "Now then we shall leave this park." He said as he roughly yanked her up from the bench.

Forcibly he pushed her in front of him. "Walk and do not think of escaping. Or running away for I am not afraid to use unforgivables." He said as he placed his wand into her back grinning slightly so far it was going off without a hitch and he liked that and hoped it would remain that way.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:49 am

Jaz had all but given up fighting because it was not getting her anywhere and maybe with luck she can give this guy what he wanted and she would be on her way.

She felt his wand in her back and he was basically pushing her with his wand to who knows where.

"Where are you wanting me to go, trust me I am not about to run away? Jaz said meekly
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:42 pm

So far everything was going his way and for that he was happy. "My dear that is for me to know and for you to find out now just keep walking and everything will be just fine." He gave her a slight push.

She was more beautiful then he could imagine but he was not going to let his feelings get in the way of his way. He was taking her to his loft where he planned to chain her up for a few days and then he would see if she was actually worth his time or not.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:56 pm

Jaz was getting really tired of this guys wand in her back and him pushing her. He was going to end up pushing her down and then she could get hurt.

She finally just stop walking and said to Myles. "You keep pushing me I am going to fall, and this happens to be a body worth thousands of dollars and I choose not to have it broken if you don't mind." Jaz was seething at the moment

"I already told you I wasn't going to take off from you, besides you would have stunned me before I got two feet." Reaching behind her she finds the guys hand. "Why don't we walk like normal people before someone starts to get suspicious and then it gets bloody around here and then aurors come."

Granted she would love someone to call for help for her but she knew this guy would kill her in a second given the chance than be killed.
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:14 pm

Myles sighed she was right he did not want anyone to come who could ruin his plans so he put his wand away but easily accessible if it would be needed if something went awry and she did make a run for it and grabbed her had rather forcibly but loosened his grip a little.

"Now we walk again." He said as he began to walk hoping that she would not stumble but honestly he did not care too much. For she was starting to get on his nerves and he hated when people got on his nerves. Pretty much everyone he delt with knew that they should stay on his good side or they would suffer the conquences.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:38 pm

Jaz could not get a feel for this guy, she could tell this was not the first time he had done these, but it almost seemed like he would never truly hurt her, but she was not very sure.

While they were walking to who knows where she might as well try to feel him out. She might be a fragile angel, she could kick arse with the best of them.

"Well if I am going to be with you for awhile you might like to know my name is Jazmina, but my friends call me Jaz."

Jaz decided to play into the game, maybe he would let her go. Some captors like it when their captives fought back, if she didn't fight back maybe he would realize that she was no fun. But then a weird quirk of her, she was actually enjoying the attention.

Jaz decided to lean her head onto his shoulder as she held his hand and walked.
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Myles stiffened a little as she placed her head on his shoulder no one had ever done that but he was not going to let it get in the way of his plan but subconsciously he let go of her hand and moved it up to her shoulder. Thinking that they would look like a couple more than anything he did not want to hurt her but if she made any wrong move than he would be left with no choice.

He led them out of the park and down a back ally and towards the entrance to the secrect entrance to his loft which was placed so he could enter and leave muggle Russia when ever he wanted. "Welcome to your home for the next few months or year depending on how long I decide to keep you for" He said as he opened up the door and gently pushed her inside and led her to the guest bedroom where he pulled out the handcuffs and chained her to the bed.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:16 pm

Jaz was a little surprised when the guy placed his arm around her. So she decided to place her arm around him too and pulled him close.

Jaz was trying to pay attention to where they where walking and where they are going. This way if she ever did get away she would know where she was going.

She took her thru an alley and into some door in the alley. Looking around she really didn't see anyone then once they were in what looked like a loft and she looked around.

When he said welcome to you new home she was not impressed she didn't want to be here an hour let alone a year.

The next thing that she knew he had pushed her into a bedroom and placed her on the bed. Thinking that this was not going to be too bad, he pulled out some handcuffs and chains and attached her to the bed.

Jaz started to scream, and scream. She figured no one could hear her but she didn't care it felt good. She was fighting the chains and handcuffs. "I hate you..I hate you.." She was yelling at him. "Let me go. NOW!!!!" Jaz just keep struggling with her bindings, she did not like to be tied up.

Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:31 am

Myles skiped around the room. "Now, now my dear if I did that how will you learn that I am in charge here." He smiled a little and went over to her and ran a hand over her cheek bone. "If you behave than I shall release you if not you shall remain here chained to the bed."

With one final grin at her he left the room ignoring her screams. She was better than he thought she would be when chained. He headed over to the kitchen and sliced some bread and poured a glass of water and set it aside for later.

Four hours later Myles collected the bread and water that he had set aside and entered the guest room. "I thought you would want something to eat. But don't get any ideas I am not going to free you to allow you to eat." With that he placed the bread and glass of water down in a place where she could reach it.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:43 am

Jaz continued to scream at her captor "I don't give a hell who you think you are, let me go" She was scream and still pulling on the chains.

When he walked over to her and touch her cheek she screamed some more. "Don't touch me you slimy bastard." Then she spit in his face, she was too pissed at the moment to even have heard about the behaving part she really didn't care.

Jaz glares at the man as he walks out of the room. She was looking around the room trying to come up with a plan on how to get out of here. She was not smart enough at the moment to realize she should play his game, she was too busy being pissed.

Jaz did not know how much time had past since he left but she had been fighting sleep, and the next thing she knew she out. The next thing she heard was the door opening looking up she sees this guy coming in with a plate of food, and then he set it down and was releasing one of her hands so she could eat.

He had stepped away and she looked at him and then the plate that just ended up being bread and water. "Does this look like Azkaban to you." Jaz grabbed the glass of water and threw it at him, then tossed the plate across the room. "I would rather starve."
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:25 am

Myles walked right over to her. Grabbed her shoulder roughly and pushed her down against the bed. "Now dear Jaz there are some rules here for one you listen to me. For another if you want to be free you shall do whatever I want when I want. And finally you will eat whatever I give you." Chaining her free hand up again and after he was done he slapped her across the face.

"Now then if you disobey me again it will be much worse possibly break one of your little bones." He grinned at her a little and left the room again. Slamming the door behind him he did not care if she continued screaming or not eventually she would stop and come around with him. They always did.

He let two more hours pass before he entered her room again this time with some veggies and dip he unchained her one hand again and placed the plate in front of her. "Now eat it is the closest to gormet that you will get here at least until you show me some respect."

He eyed her over and thought to himself again that she was really beautiful. He wondered what hidden talents that she might have to entertain him with and how she was in a bed. But he quickly shaked the last image out of his mind he did not have feelings for her or was not ready to admit that he did yet.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:54 am

Jaz was in shock when he slapped her in the face, she had never been slapped before and she felt like she was going to cry, but she was not going to give into this bastard. He had been rough with her this time and she figured might as well give up and tell the guy to kill her and be done with it.

Jaz couldn't scream anymore she had no voice left and no energy from all the fighting she had been doing. The minute he had slammed the door she broke down and started crying, she just wanted to die not be used as this man's toy.

She imagined she looked a mess by the time the man showed up again this time with a plate of veggies. She didn't care what he said she would rather stare.

"I don't care what you say or what you bring me, I am not doing to eat it."
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:12 am

"Alright fine then don't eat!" He decided to leave the one arm unchained but walked over to her grabbed her head in his hands and met her lips with his kissing her as deeply as he could without her kissing back.

After a few minutes he pulled away and walked out of the room again leaving the veggie tray behind as well as another glass of water incase she decided to eat it while he was not in the room and began to think that he may actually have feelings for her feelings that he had never felt towards anyone before.

Sighing he flopped himself on the sofa and wondered how long he could keep her chainned up he knew that he most likely could not hold out much longer but he was not going to let her know that of course she was like his new toy at the moment and he liked to play with his toys and by play he means torture until all hope of a rescue is gone.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:32 am

Jaz could not believe that he kissed her, she fought it the whole way and even tried to push him away with her one hand. But of course he was stronger so she wasn't having much luck.

Glaring at him, "Don't ever kiss me again" She spat

As she watched him walk out of the room she took the veggie tray and thru it at him, hitting the door he had closed already. She was not going to eat anything he gave her, she was going to starve.

Then she decided that she would take one sip of the water, she apparently was a little dry. Then she took the glass and threw it at the door too. She was thinking maybe he would want to invest paper if he kept her any longer..

She didn't know when he was coming back, but she had to use the bathroom.
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:49 am

Sighing he got off the couch and decided that she deserved to have a bathroom break. Opening the door he noticed the broken plate and glass he stepped around the pieces walked over to her. "Would you like to uses the facilities?" He knew she could not escape from the bathroom. He was also would not cause her to have an accident.

Unchaining her he grabbed her arm and led her to the washroom where he let her enter on her own but stood in the hallway and waited for her to finish whatever she had to do. She would get these breaks every once in awhile but only when he decided to give them to her.

When she had finished he led her back into the room but did not chain her up instead he merely just closed the door behind him and locked it. He then proceeded to lean his head against the wall wondering how he ever let himself get so emotionally attached so quickly to this girl.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:39 am

She was surprised that this guy came in and asked if she had to use the bathrooms, which she was glad he asked because she sure is hell was not going to ask him for anything. He grabbed her by the arm and lead her into the bathroom. She wondered if she could just lived in the bathroom.

When she was brought out of the bathroom she just expected him to chain her back to the bed but he didn't he just left her alone and left the room. Of course he locked it, because she heard the click of the door.

She started to pound on the door and then she got an idea, she needed to start using her whiles to get what she wanted and what she wanted was out. She started banging on the door. "Hay, at least you could do is tell me what to call you"
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Myles rubbed his temples as he listened to her bang against the doors. Wondering why he hadn't chained her up again. He was breaking down sooner than normal and he did not like it. Now what to do with her to keep her quiet and show that he was in charge. He was pondering what to do when he heard her ask what to call her.

He skipped over to the door opened it up a crack. "You shall call me Master Myles" He said as he opened the door more pointed his wand at her. "Crucio!" He grinned as she hit the floor and writhered there.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:03 pm

Jazmina didn't know what to think when the guy came back into the room. He wanted to be called Master Myles. Jazmina could not help but roll her eyes. "Why on earth would I call you Master."

Next thing Jaz knew is he hade fired an unforgivable at her. The Cruciatus Curse was a terrible curse to hear about let alone experiences and her she was being placed under it.

Listening to the curse leave his lips and feeling it hit her she could go nothing but scream and whither on the floor.

"Please, please, stop.." Jaz just started to cry, she could not withstand much more of this.

"I am sorry please stop."
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:26 pm

Myles smiled at her lifted the curse walked into the room shut the door picked her up and carried over to the bed and kissed her again he was really wondering why he was so attracted to her she was just so, so, stunning. "Now if you cooperate I will not have to do that again."

He skipped out of the room and closed the door behind him and began to bang his head against the wall. "Why, why must I be so attracted to her. This might just ruin my plans" He thought out loud not caring who was listening he just hoped that he could hold out a little longer before she let her out of the room but it was getting harder and harder to leave her in the room alone.

Several hours later he reluctantly entered the room with a paper plate with pasta on it he set it down on the table and walked out. Forgetting to close the door behind him he just could not be in the same room as her for any longer.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Jaz was still shaking after he lifted the curse, she wanted to crawl as far away from him as she could, but she couldn't move. The spell had completely drained her and she was glad he didn't just leave her on the floor.

When he placed her on the bed he had made some comment cooperate he would not do that again. After that curse she didn't care anymore, she was in pain and felt like she should be dead and she wished that he would just kill her.

"Why can't you just kill me now, please." Jaz cried into the pillow.

She didn't know anymore what time it was how long she had been there. She heard him come into the room, but she didn't care she didn't even look at him. She had stayed rolled over away from the door.

Next thing she knew she had heard him talking about being attracted to her, she sighed a little and pulled her body out of the bed. She was still suffering from the effects of the curse, but she made her way to the door and leaned against the door frame.

"I you liked me that much why kidnap me, why not just ask me out?" Jaz sighed

"Now why would I want anything to do with you?" Jaz turned around and made her way back to the bed and crashed on it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:06 am