Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Roxanna Lyric
Camille Fortescue
Countie
7 posters

Light Arts Lesson 1: Third Year

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Light Arts Lesson 1: Third Year - Page 2 Empty Re: Light Arts Lesson 1: Third Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:17 pm

Quinn was still smiling at what just happened when she saw a new boy walk in. Quinn was confused. "Yo Camille just found your future husband and Tobias you aren't the only boy in this class anymore" Quinn looked at Tobias with a smile. Quinn looked over to the boy.

"So what's your name and what house you in" Quinn asked him.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Light Arts Lesson 1: Third Year - Page 2 Empty Re: Light Arts Lesson 1: Third Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:32 pm

Adam was to busy in his own little world when he was brought back to reality. "Oh um, Adam JAcobs and I'm in Prideux" Adam introduced himself. He was going to say he was a third year but he didn't want to look stupid because this was a third year class and he wouldn't be in it if he wasn't.

Adam got a good look at his classmates. Damn there were girls in here and he had to admit that they were attractive, yup, good day for Adam.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:59 pm

"Well Adam you have a pick of any girl in the class, But Quinn's taken so stay away. She's mine!" Tobias said as he grabbed Quinn by the waist,
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Quinn was just standing there when out of no where Tobias was telling Adam that she was his. Tobias grabbed her by the waist. Quinn just looked at him. "I don't think he was going for me but thanks for making it clear" Quinn smiled at him.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Adam chuckled at him. "Dude I wouldn't steal her from you, yeah your girl is pretty but I'm more of the guy that goes for the angel types" Adam looked at Penelope. He smelled her when he walked in and she was pretty to.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:15 pm

"Just making sure my dear. I am very possesive of whats mine!" He said as he kissed her neck with a laugh.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Quinn just rolled her eyes at him. "Really, so basically I'm your property" Quinn asked. She smiled when he started kissing her neck. Yup, he was going to be the death of her.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:21 pm

"Yes My dear. I hope I'm your very own property. I will protect you to the sun and back Quinn, don't ever forget that." He said as he laid a kiss on her lips.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:28 pm

Quinn nodded. "You're and if any bitch takes you I will chop their god damn head off" Quinn said all evil and serious. She made it loud enough for all the girls in the class to hear. She knew Camille wouldn't steal him away. Quinn smiled. "No boy has ever said that to me" Quinn said.

Quinn was a little shocked when he kissed her on the lips. She kissed back and pulled away. She touched her lips and smiled. "No boy ever kissed me like that either" Quinn told him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:32 pm

"I'm a charmer!" Tobias said with a gooffey grin.

"I'm glad that you liked your kiss. I enjoyed your red lips." Tobias said with cheek.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Quinn rolled her eyes. What was she going to do with him. "I see that" Quinn shook her head at him. Quinn smiled. "I enjoyed your lips as well" Quinn told him. Yup, definitely was going to be the death of her.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Tobias smirked at her.

"I think we have no Professor you know." Tobias said to Quinn and everyone else.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:43 pm

Quinn just groaned. "You said that last time and he ended up showing up. I won't believe it until someone tells us to leave" Quinn didn't want to get her hopes up again.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:53 pm

"Sh! Quinn don't say that, we could have no professor and you're going to jinx it" Adam shook his head at her. Adam walked over to Penelope. "So what's your name beautiful" Adam asked her with a smirk.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:35 pm

Quinn just shook her head at him. She watched Adam go over to Penelope. "Camille, she's stealing your future husband" Quinn joked with her. Quinn smiled at Tobias and wrapped her arm around his waist and had the other in her bag looking for something.
    Kaya Forbes
    Kaya Forbes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kaya Forbes Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:17 pm

Kaya walked in seeing a bunch of people who she knew. "Hey guys," she said then looked towards Quinn and Tobias. "Ooo whats going on here! I hope I didn't miss anything!" she grinned widely, winking at her best friend.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:19 pm

"Future husband my ass!" Camille grumbled, turning to the boy quickly, "No offense to you, of course."

"Not much," she told the blonde when she walked in, "Just these two flirting and snogging, which, honestly, I'm pretty sure we both can go without seeing."

Last edited by Camille Fortescue on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:53 pm

Quinn just laughed at Camille's comment. "Oh Camille" Quinn just smiled. The door opened again and in came Kaya, Quinn's best friend from when they were little. Quinn squealed and ran over to her and gave her a hug. "Oh my god I haven't seen you since we were 8 when I moved away. I still can't believe it's you, you still look the same but older" Quinn smiled.

"We have so much to catch up on" Quinn smiled. Quinn pulled her over to Camille and Tobias. "Kaya this is Tobias, my boyfriend and friend Camille. Over there is Adam, Penelope, and Roxanna but call her Roxy. Guys this is my best friend Kaya Forbes. We grew up together" Quinn introduced Kaya to her friends and boyfriend.
    Roxanna Lyric
    Roxanna Lyric
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roxanna Lyric Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:50 pm

"Hello Kaya its loverly to meet you." Roxanna said with a wave. Everyones emotions were happy.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Quinn saw that Roxy was happy, probably because the tension in here was fine and good for now and for now bored of waiting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:36 pm