Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

lesson one - fourth years ;

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

lesson one - fourth years ; Empty lesson one - fourth years ;

Post by danie Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:02 pm

The fourth year Hrabrost transfer meekly found her way to the Muggle Studies Classroom. She really had no idea what to expect. After years of reading about muggles, she still felt like she knew nothing.

Being away from Russia, Anya felt like she had more liberty on what classes she had to take and there was no way she would pass the opportunity on taking a Muggle Studies class while she was here. Her parents had no say on what class she could take. Sitting in front of the class, she waited for others to join as a small smile formed on her lips.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

lesson one - fourth years ; Empty Re: lesson one - fourth years ;

Post by Rhys Edmunds Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:12 am

Muggle Studies.

It seemed a rather odd class to have, though, that may been because he was from Durmstrang, where they didn't teach it. Not that Durmstrang didn't have muggleborn students - the no-muggleborn rule had been done away with a few decades before. They just didn't feel the need to teach a class about muggles.

Which, considering the more recent climate between wizards and muggles, was also odd.

Curious, and a bit eager, Rhys entered the classroom. The boy smiled upon seeing a familiar face. His smile wavered when it occurred to him that Anya was probably closer to Lena, though. Still... he and Lena were still friends. Technically. (Rhys grimaced internally at the thought.)

Moving over to his schoolmate, he hesitated. "Hey, Anya," Rhys spoke Russian out of pure habit, "mind if I sit next to you, or..?" A hand came up to scratch his head, his expression creasing in uncertainty.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:29 am

Anya's lips turned into a barely visible frown when Rhys came into the room. It's not that she didn't like him anymore, she just felt conflicted. She didn't want to be in the middle of the situation between her best friend and her fellow Hrabrost friend.

Giving him a smile, she nodded.

"Yeah," she nodded. "You can sit next to me." She spoke english though. It was her second language due to the fact that her mother was from England.

"How are you?" She asked, uncomfortably. She just hoped he didn't mention anything with Lena because she would not speak of the subject with anyone, not even him. "I hope you've been good."
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:05 am

Rhys lowered his hand, bottom lip briefly catching between his teeth. He considered just sitting somewhere else. It might be easier, really, though the thought that his friendships were dictated by his relationship with Lena was a bit hurtful. Wasn't anyone his friend for his own sake?

Okay, that was a bit pessimistic. He had his own friends... back at Durmstrang, whom he only talked to on occasion. The boy let out a sigh as a slow exhale and seated himself. Might as well endure the awkwardness for a bit. Besides, class would start soon. If nothing else, that would be some sort of escape.

"I am... okay," Rhys replied, following her cue and answering in English, as well. He understood the language, just fine, he just wasn't the best at speaking it between a Welsh and a Russian accent. "Dere vas lots 'f homevork over summer, yes? An' me aunt an' couzin, they drag me all over.

"I think that... Hogvarts is makin' me even more klutz," he joked, though, what with the unfamiliarity of a new place alone, he did tend to trip more than he had been. "I vill set new record, yes? This year, I vill fall down two staircases an' not jus' vone." He grinned widely, as always, making fun at his own expense.

"An' ye?" he returned seriously. "How are ye? Good?"
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:10 am

Adele literally yelled when she came into the room. A boy in her year had been following her, and she had just whacked him on the head with a book. "Don't you dare yell at me that the Pineapple Army don't exist, because they do!" she shrieked, narrowing her eyes at him. The boy then left her alone to sit with his friends at another corner, and she began chuckling.

When she heard a familiar accent go through the room, she gasped and skip-ran towards it, her eyes sparkling. "Rhys!" she greeted, hugging him from behind. After a few awkward seconds, she let him go and looked at the seat next to him. "Do you mind if I sit next to you?"

The Gryffindor noticed that there was another girl with him, and she simply smiled at her, her eyes brimming with curiousity. "I'm Adele!" she announced, her eyes looking around the room, "don't you just love Muggle Studies?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:25 am

Anya sat there awkwardly as Rhys took a seat next to her. She didn't know what to say or do for the matter. After all, this was her best friend's ex-boyfriend that she had always been on good terms with. But this was different now. All of it was, really.

Well, not all of it, she thought to herself, trying to ease some of the tension within herself. We're still in the same Durmstrang house.

She nodded, "There was but I did pretty well, I finished it all within the first week. Nothing else to do, really." Especially when you're stuck in a room and aren't allowed to leave all day because of your beliefs, she added to herself.

"Dragged you all over," she repeated. "That must have been fun. Where did you go?"

Anya laughed, relaxing a little around the Hrabrost, "Yes well it is a new place after all. There is no way I would expect you to learn the whole place. I have tripped a few times as well."

She shook her head and laughed along with him, "No! Wouldn't want you breaking something important, now would we?"

She sat there quietly, wondering how to answer.

"Well," she began, elongating the world a little. "I- I told the boy I like that I liked him before coming here which has made me slightly regretful of coming but I have decided to not let that bother me much." She thought of Greece as well. "Uhm, Lora, Frodo, Dylan, myself and uhm, Lena," she quickly gave him an apologetic look before continuing, "We went to Greece for Kait and her sister."

Anya jumped again when a student came in, scaring her half to death with her yelling. And more than anything, she didn't know how to react when the girl hugged Rhys. Has Rhys moved on? She thought to herself, immediately contemplating if she should tell Lena or not.

"I'm Anya," she said quietly, shyness overtaking her. It had been a while since she had met someone new. "I-I've n-never tak-ken muggle s-studies," she stuttered in her english.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:39 pm

"Vhere didn't we go?" Rhys grumbled good-naturedly. "If dere vas clothes or jewelry t' be bought, they went an' take me wi' them."

The redhead made a show of feeling his head, shoulders and sides. "There is nothin' important t' break," he joked. "I leave it at home."

He listened intently, nodding along as she spoke. Not really knowing what to say in response to her having told someone that she like him, Rhys just added an extra emphatic nod. "Greece? That vould be fun."

Rhys might have jumped out of his seat in surprise had Adele not had a rather enthusiastic hold on him. "Hi," he responded, tone a bit higher-pitched than normal. He patted the arm she had across his collar awkwardly until she finally let go. "I do not mind. Sit.

"Durmstrang does not have Muggle Studies," Rhys told Adele.
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:08 am

Adele grinned at the girl. "Hey!" she greeted, and she slowly - but surely - let go of Rhys. She sighed. "Why does no one like hugging?" she announced angrily, hugging herself and sitting down on the chair next to him. She tapped her foot on the floor loudly, staring wide-eyed at her companions. "Why not?!" she announced, before letting a loud gasp be released from her mouth. She first stared at Rhys, then at Anya.

"Why on Earth doesn't Durmstrang offer Muggle Studies?" Adele yelled, "that is sad!" Her face then lit up and asked them, "So... can't wait for class to start?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:41 pm

Anya laughed, making a face, "Aw, I'm sorry! I would hate being dragged into Quidditch shops too if I didn't want to."

"Well, there are a few things at Hogwarts that are pretty old," she joked.

"Greece was interesting," she mumbled, pulling on the hem of her shirt. After all, going for their kidnapped friend and sister where a psychopath wizard of their dead father was trying to torture and kill them. It wasn't the best time she had in Greece since she had to try and escape.. She was still trying to let everything sink it.

"D-durmstrang isn't like any other school," she said quietly and nodded, hoping class would start soon. She was eager to learn anything about muggles.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:29 pm