Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The Diary of Jessica Lupin.

Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

The Diary of Jessica Lupin. Empty The Diary of Jessica Lupin.

Post by Jess Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:33 pm

Dear Diary,

I've never actually kept a diary before... And starting by saying "Dear Diary" makes me feel like I'm in a muggle movie, and my thoughts are being spoken aloud. I think this could be good for me, though. Writing in a diary and all that. I mean, if I can get all of my feelings down here, then I won't have to take them out of others, and end up losing house points.

I got sorted into Slytherin. I was quite shocked, really, because I expected Hufflepuff. I never expected Ravenclaw, if I'm honest, because I'm not that type of person. Call me prejudiced, but they all seem to be geniuses, pretty, funny, and just generally perfection on legs. And then Gryffindors, they're all brave and stuff, aren't they? And well, I'm not brave. Hufflepuff, they're kind and loyal, and most of all, I think they're sociable. No, that's definitely not me. If I could, I'd go through life without talking to anyone. Wow, that sounds fun...

I've been having the nightmares again. I had one last night, as it goes. Same old, same old. Well, you can't change yourself, can you?

I haven't made any new friends. Are you really surprised? Meh, didn't think you would be...

I'm going now. Might go out to the quidditch pitch for a while. You know, get some fresh air. That's not like me at all... I'm changing, I swear it.

Until next time,

Jess.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

The Diary of Jessica Lupin. Empty Re: The Diary of Jessica Lupin.

Post by Jess Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:51 pm

Uh, hi.

So, this kind of failed last year. I'm a second year now, and it's been ages! So, I'm going to make a personal oath to keep writing as often as I can, because when I read back on this thing in a few years I'll get a big of a laugh from it, I guess. So, yeah. A lot's changed actually since... Wow, over a year ago now! Well, I'm a forgetful person...

So, you're probably going to laugh when I say this. But you're not. Well, if you/me are/is reading this in whenever the year will be, then you will. But you won't. Because you'll know. Uh, never mind. Well, the thing is that I still really like Certh. Last year, we just sat near each other and stuff, but this year I'm determined to make things different. I'm not going to blush and giggle around him, because blushing never looked good on me and giggling just sucks and is not the Slytherin thing to do. I'm going to grow up and accept the fact that I like him. A lot.

Hey, I managed to control my mind-messaging over the summer! Now I don't send awkward thoughts that I'm not meant to send, because last year that didn't go well... I ended up saying that I'd want to just look into Certh's eyes instead of anything else, and wow that was just WEIRD. So this year I'm officially a more grown up me and I'm officially not awkward! I'm now bolder.

Speaking of "growing up", I grew about half an inch over the summer! Okay, so it's not that much, but still! I measured myself earlier. That's made me happy for some reason.

Well. I've got places to go and people to see. Not really. I'm going to sit and read for a bit. Or just sit... Sitting's fun.

-Jess x

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 2:38 am