Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Lesson 1 -- 4th years

Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 1 -- 4th years Empty Lesson 1 -- 4th years

Post by Roxana Luna Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:21 am

Roxana walked into class and looked around and patted Mana's head. Her little cat was so attached to her, it was cute. Sitting somewhere in the middle she dropped her bag on the floor and pulled out her sketch pad. Smiling at Mana she started sketching her.

Letting her mind drift Roxana smiled and remembered her father. She was going to miss him. It had always been them against the world and now she was here with Mana and her father was back in either Antartica or still here in France.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Lesson 1 -- 4th years Empty Re: Lesson 1 -- 4th years

Post by Scala Del Ray Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Scala walked in and she smelled a cat. She smiled at the student and went to the cat. The cat sensed she was a vampire and it hissed at her. Scala put her hand near the cat to let it come to her. The cat hesitated and finall came to her. She patted it.

"Whats you cats name?" She asked the student.
    Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roxana Luna Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:05 pm

Roxana smiled at Mana then frowned when she hissed at her professor. "Mana be nice" Looking up at her professor she smiled and stretched out her hand "This is Mana and I'm Roxana Luna"
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:38 pm

"Its loverly to meet you Miss Luna and Mana. I'm Professor Del Ray. Don't worry about your cat Mana hissing at me. It's the vampire she doesn't like about me." Scala smiled and went over to her desk to look at her lesson plans.
    Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roxana Luna Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:40 pm

Roxana blinked and nodded. She was surprised she met a vampire. "Woah your a vampire! I've only read about them in muggle books!" She grinned and waited couldn't wait to learn from a vampire.

Mana jumped on Roxana's shouler and continued to watch the vampire. She didn't trust her but as long as Roxana wasn't hurt she would be nice.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:14 pm

"Don't worry my dear. I won't hurt you. I drink Criminal or animal blood." Scala said with a smirk.

"Your cat won't be hurt either." Scala said with a small laugh.
    Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roxana Luna Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Roxana smiled and patted Mana's head. She looked over at Professor Del Ray "What are we going to be doing professor?" She tilted her head to the side and hoped this would be as interesting as her father and mentor's lessons.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:12 am

Antonette knocked on the door hoping she was not interrupting class or anything. She turned the knob and smiled as she saw Roxana and the Professor as the only people there. "I'm so so sorry for being late Professor Del Ray" she said curtsying out of habit.

She took the seat beside Roxana gulping.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:06 pm

"Your not late Miss DeMoivre." Scala said with her vampire smile. "I'm Professor Del Ray and welcome to Creative Arts." Scala said to the girl. She flicked her wrist at the bored and writing came on the bored.

First Lesson: Basics in Acrobatics

Scala Summond her glass of warm blood and it landed on her desk. The glass was see through, but she didn't care really.

"So can anyone tell me about Acrobatics?" Scala asked her students.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:56 am

Rose paled a bit as she saw the blood. She had always been queasy when it came to blood but no matter. Rose shook her head and smiled brightly at the mention of Acrobatics. She raised her hand "Acrobatics is the performance of extraordinary feats of balance, agility, and motor coordination. It can be found in many of the performing arts as well as in many sports. Acrobatics is most often associated with activities that make extensive use of gymnastic elements, such as acro dance, circus, and gymnastics, but many other athletic activities — such as ballet and diving — may also employ acrobatics. Although acrobatics is most commonly associated with human body performance, it may also apply to other types of performance, such as aerobatics." she said, having read through books at her family home. "It said to have been originated in Muggle China" she added.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:37 pm

Sithis Nonomyth made his way towards the the classroom bag over his shoulder. As he walked annoyed at this school who wouldn't look what he was being taught how to fight of pixy's instead of people. This school was a disgrace, however there were almost all sexy, and lovely women here. He sighed and slowly made his way towards the halls, he came near a classroom, opened the door. ANd saw three people, Pathetic. He sighed, making his way towards a sit a lone from the three and waiting for the Teacher to speak, he hated this class, yet he still had to take it, his been taken it for the past four years. Or three.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:58 pm

"Well If you hate this class you can get out of my classroom Mr Nonomyth." Scala said as the boy who had just came in late protected his thoughts. Scala got hold of her gladd of blood and took a couple of sips and put it down. She would have no one in her class that hated the Creative Arts.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:42 pm

He looked at her And shook his head not giving her and answer. She can read minds how very lovely. He simply not gave her a reply and waited for the class to move on.

(Sorry for the small post.)
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:00 pm

Scala turned to the class.

"Correct Miss DeMoivre. 5 points to Prideux. Traditionally, acrobatic skills were kept within families and passed from parents to children. This is still true especially among family circus groups, although most acrobats are now taught by larger scale education systems as circuses are now made up of many more professionals than they used to be." Scala paused.

"Schools that specialize in acrobatics training provide a constant flow of new acrobatic artists. Some of these schools are independently operated, and some are supported and affiliated with circuses." Scala said. With a snap of her fingers she did something.

"If you look above you there is a High wire. Today you will be having ago on that. as you see there is a safety net, so no one will die." Scala said with a smirk.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:31 pm

Ann looked upwards and just as Professor Del Ray said there indeed was a high wire. She sighed in relief as the Professor explained no one would get hurt. She looked around then opened her mouth and asked slowly, nervous and scared "Who's first professor?".
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:49 pm

He looked around and shook his head. Before speaking."I will how hard can this be? I bet a child can do it in there sleep. Also Acrobatics, comes from japeninses, and Chineiesses, Martial Arts, and Combat styles invented in Japan, Koren, and China. Back in the 1400 and early 1300, Japan, used arts, and ninjas, as well As Maui. I would;t go say much for Cruiser clowns as it's a disgrace towards them. The Acrobatics can be used as a killing art to hand to hand fighting." he said calmly. It was a surprise how much he knew about stuff like that, and datiing back to the 1300, and muggle history.
    Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roxana Luna Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Roxana looked at Sithis curiously. He seemed like he knew what he was doing but was also rather rude. She shrugged and thought 'To each, his own.' She thought about the gymnastics she missed rolling around in the snow with her father or the pups. Her father was the one who taught her almost everything she knows. She really missed him.

Mana walked around on the table then jumped off and walked over to Professor Del Ray. She looked up at her and pounced on the desk. She stretched and curled up in the middle of the desk.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:36 pm

Scala raised a eyebrow at the cat who had made his place on her desk.

"Actully Mr Nonomyth I was going to show you first then wit my quidence you will have ago." Scala said to the student. With her vampire speed she was at the top on te stand. She put one foot on the wire. she did the same wit the other and balanced.

"This is all about balance, technique, pactience and consentration." Scala daid aas hse walked to the middle.

"If not this will happen." She said as she fell off the wire. She landed on a glowing safety net. It lowered her to the floor.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:38 pm

He looked at her and sighed she was a show off. At least he liked this teacher over the others. He shook his head and simply spoke."When can I start?" He asked slowly.

(Guys sorry for my small post please forgive me.)
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:55 pm

"You can go up the ladder now Mr Nonomyth." Scala said to the student. She watched him carefully. She smiled and waited for him to have ago at the high wire.

Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roxana Luna Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:55 pm

Roxana watched Sithis volunteer to go first. Roxana herself wasn't to fond of heights but she wasn't afraid. She would go and at least try before she said she didn't like it. She chuckled a little when she noticed Mana sleeping on Professor Del Ray's desk. She shook her head and payed attention to what was going on.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:00 pm

He sighed and spoke."Very well." He said slowly, before making his way towards the ladder and climbing it once he got on it, he pout one foot over the wire. Then other. It seemed as if he nearly slipped but caught hold of the balance. That was too close. He thought. He slowly very slowly presided towards the wire, quarter way there. He was shaking his legs were."You want me to reach the end." He asked her calmly. His voice was wary but calm. He wasn't scared of falling it was just he wanted to get the hang of this.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:09 pm

"Keep your eyes looking at one spot Mr Nonomyth. It's upto you if you want to carry on to the end. Just take deep breeths and stay calm. Get used to the wire, make it your own. Your doing great so far. Don't give up!" Scala said to the boy. She watched him all the time.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:16 pm

That wasn't much helpfully, He sighed and slowly made his way towards the end, But stopped as he almost lost balance, holding himself slowly, in the air, as he wanted to get his balance going once that was done he reached the end took a deep sigh and said."Done." Before shaking his head. His legs shaking, from nearly not falling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:45 pm