Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Astronomy Lesson 1 ~First Years~

Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Astronomy Lesson 1 ~First Years~ Empty Astronomy Lesson 1 ~First Years~

Post by Leo Ward Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:10 am

Miles was eager to study Astronomy, he found it just so fasinating, when he arrived at the tower he was surprized to see that nobody was there, Miles then gave a slight shrug and took a seat in the third row

Miles then began gazing around the room, and was in awe of how beautifulo the Black Lake looked
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Astronomy Lesson 1 ~First Years~ Empty Re: Astronomy Lesson 1 ~First Years~

Post by Colin O'Brian Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:31 pm

Colin looked up from his desk to see the young boy looking around. One of his first years.

"Welcome to Hogwarts," he called hoping not to startle the boy too much. "Out of curiousity, what possessed you to attend Astronomy - not many do you know."
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:04 am

Miles flinched as he heard a sudden voice, he looked to the front of the room and saw a man who was the Professor, he welcomed Miles to Hogwarts and asked why he chose this subject

" Well I chose this subject because the stars and planets are such a mystery I mean I don't know a whole lot, and it seems kinda foolish not knowing something about such a big part of life" Miles relpied he then looked back at door then back to the Professor

"Oh really, well lets hope im not the only one" Miles said
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:31 pm

"Well that seems as good a reason to start as any," Colin smiled softly, "However, I do not believe that we will be seeing anyone else this evening. So I suppose beginning would a be as good as any."

"I always like to start my first years with a good introduction to the night sky, and the world it hides from us, but before I start in sharing on what I know, I'd love to hear what you do know. Seeing as it will just be the two of us for the evening, it shall certainly help me narrow down what I do or don't need to say."
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:47 am

The Professor said that Miles probably would be the only student, Miles found that abit werid though the Professor seemed like a rather relaxed laid back person so it probably wouldn't feel like a typical classroom setting

Miles paused for a moment as the Professor asked him a question "Ah.. well I don't really know anything about the night sky or Astronomy, but I do know that stars have a lifespan and they die, and im not sure but i think sometimes when stars die they make black holes" Miles said, he wasn't really sure of his answer he knew he would have to learn alot more in order to pass this class

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:44 pm