Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Lesson 1; 3rd years

Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson 1; 3rd years Empty Lesson 1; 3rd years

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:54 am

Jamie walked into Potions class, one of her favorite and strongest subjects. Jamie took a seat in the middle of the classroom and started to get out what she would need for the class. Jamie heard they were going to have a new potions professor. Jamie sat back in her seat and waited for someone or the professor to arrive.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson 1; 3rd years Empty Re: Lesson 1; 3rd years

Post by Alex Gilbert Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Alex looked in the classroom to see Jamie in the classroom already. Alex sighed and walked in and took a seat next to her friend. "Hey" Alex smiled to her. Alex got out what she would for the class and put her feet on the desk and leaned back a little.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Demetri watched the students came in his classroom. He stood up and looked at them.

"Welcome To potions Class. I am Healer or Professor Prince and you are here to learn the potions making style. So can anyone tell me about the Sleeping Draught potion?"demetri asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:37 am