Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

I'm Right Here, But Your So Far Away...

D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

I'm Right Here, But Your So Far Away... Empty I'm Right Here, But Your So Far Away...

Post by D. J. Prince Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:14 am

Demetri walked up the steps of The Owlry with a letter in his hand. He whistled for a Owl to come down. One came down and looked at Demetri. He kissed the said letter and tied it to the owl.

"Take this to Lucia Pheonix. She's at Durmstrang." He watched the Owl blink and it went of in the sun set.

"I miss you!" He whispered into the air.
    Essie Fisher
    Essie Fisher
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

I'm Right Here, But Your So Far Away... Empty Re: I'm Right Here, But Your So Far Away...

Post by Essie Fisher Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:40 am

Essie was expecting a parcel very soon from her mother it was a new dress she was so excited she had been checking the owlry for the past three days and hoped that today would be the day. She rushed up the stone steps into the owlry, she quickly pushed past a man staring off into the sunset

She kneeled down to here shelf to see if the parcel was there, but to here disappointment it wasn't there. Essie let out a deflated sigh and sunk to the ground staring blankly at the shelf
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I'm Right Here, But Your So Far Away... Empty Re: I'm Right Here, But Your So Far Away...

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 09, 2012 10:45 am

Alexander was carrying his owl balezeneuf back to the owlry. He had written a letter to an old muggle friend back in london and he sighs as he watches the owl fly off. He sees the other two people in the owlry and gives them a small smile "oh hello everyone"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:30 am