Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Invisible

Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Invisible - Page 3 Empty Re: Invisible

Post by Certh Salamar Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:48 pm

A sense of suspicious air seemed to skim across the area at the words of which Jessica spoke - very curious as to what she had meant. Certh kept looking at her, his eyes remained widened a little, even more so at the mention of Jessica's sister. "So she is here, now?" He asked. This whole ghost thing was a little new to him - although he did enjoy talking with the bloody baron at times, he still did not truly understand the concept.

"Well yeah, that is pretty much a given, Jess." He paused, "But back to the ghost thing. You were saying how you didn't think she had gone far - what, is she possessing you or something?"
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Tue May 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Jessica sighed a little. She had been kidding when she had said that her sister's spirit hadn't gone far, but there was something about the way she was acting that was a little... Strange.
    "I was joking, Certh. but I dunno, it could be possible. She never did leave me to myself much," she admitted with a slight shrug. Then, something came over her. A shudder. A feeling of warmth and... And something else. She felt her face burn up, and she realized why. In the process of talking, she had let her hand fall down on top of Certh's, and it stayed there. She gasped slightly and retracted her hand slowly, blushing even more.
    "Sorry..." she whispered hoarsely.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Wed May 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Certh brought his hands up slightly to his face, brushing a little bit of the strands of black from his eyes and pushing it to the rest of his hair that was near the back of his head. "This was before - before the incident, right?" He asked, turning his sight to her while she shrugged. She looked in pain - sorrow, he thought, could she have been thinking about her sister? He didn't know, but felt something brush up on top of his hand. His glance shifted quickly from her face, down to both of their hands before she pulled away slightly. He reacted by lifting his hand and grasping hers within it. "Why be sorry - it isn't like you have heat sucking abilities or anything" He told her with a smile. He felt calmer when he was with Jessica - nicer, even. But only with her.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Wed May 09, 2012 4:57 pm

Jessica only blushed darker when Certh took her hand. She never had been able to master her emotions, not since after the incident. She'd been all over the place, but she tried hard to keep it hidden. She shifted her eyes jokingly and gasped. "You know about that?!" she teased, nudging his arm slightly. "No, I don't. Just the whole mind thing," she smiled, not retracting her hand. Just that small contact was enough to send shivers down her spine, and she was trying to keep the grin off her face. Instead, her dimples appeared faintly on her cheeks, a feature which she had always resented.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Wed May 09, 2012 5:11 pm

He continued to hold her hand in his, tracing the break between her pointer and middle with his thumb. He liked her - and was glad she decided to share something with him that nobody else would have, made him feel trustworthy. "Well that's good - thought you might have been a demon or something" He joked, but there was a hint of truth to his words. There was already a demon at Hogwarts, and there didn't need to be any more added to that list. "Did you have anything else you wanted to look at?"
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Wed May 09, 2012 6:26 pm

Jessica gave a light laugh. "No, I'm not a demon. Just a strange, slightly twisted eleven year old," she grinned. He asked if there was anything she wanted to see, and a fair few thoughts entered her head. One stood out, while it was rather embarrassing. 'Your eyes' she thought to herself, not voicing the thought. No. That would have been stupid, humiliating, and entirely possible. Her lips didn't speak the words. But her brain did.

She didn't know that it had happened, of course. The thought had escaped her brain and entered his. She relaxed slightly when he started to trace the break between her fingers, and smiled. Genuinely. A rare occurrence.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Wed May 09, 2012 6:34 pm

He kept her hand held in his, taking a small look past her shoulder, down the corridor at the thought of someone interrupting them; or worse, finding them sitting on a apparent dirty floor holding hands. "Well that's fine then - I like twisted eleven year olds" He said, looking back to her face while his thumb continued to trace along the break.

He was a little surprised as the thought entered his mind, but a few seconds later was slightly amused at the idea. The sight shifted to her eyes, so she could look into his. "There - is that better?"
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Wed May 09, 2012 6:54 pm

"Then you must just love me," Jessica joked with a slight grin. She saw him look past her shoulder, and took a moment to look past his. No-one was coming. Or at least, she couldn't hear anyone coming. She looked back to him, and she locked eyes with him. She felt her heart flutter, an entirely new experience to her. Her breath caught in her throat, but she couldn't pull her eyes away. That, or she really didn't want to.

"Y-Yeah, much," she almost stuttered, but somehow managed to keep her head. She didn't want to do anything stupid. She really didn't. Her skin had finally turned back to it's normal hue, but when the two locked eyes, a very, very gentle and faint blush crept up on her cheeks once again. Jessica couldn't help but feel like something was going to go disastrously wrong, just because it was just her luck for something to go wrong when things were going right.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Wed May 09, 2012 7:17 pm

Certh had always wondered if he was in control of his emotions, from being born into what appeared to be a death eater life; to attending Hogwarts. But nobody had prepared him for meeting Jessica - no, nobody prepared him for meeting someone who had appeared to break through his exterior. "Well - er..." He had not seemed to be able to find the words to say, but gave her a subtle nod to her question; and did not recognize that she had been joking. A blush, too, slowly breached the surface of his cheeks - believing that he was in control of his emotions, he never realized it was there so just left it.

He attempted to keep his face emotionless as she stuttered, and looked into his eyes - but it was hard for him, a smile wanting to breach the surface every second, after a few he decided to surrender to it and allowed the smile to form on his lips. "your eyes are just -" He paused, unable to pull his gaze away from them: like he was in a hypnotic state.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Wed May 09, 2012 7:36 pm

"They're just green, Certh," she giggled, and slammed a hand to her mouth when she did so, her eyes widening. "Uh, no. No, no, no. I didn't just giggle. I don't giggle!" she said in a strangely high-pitched voice that only ever surfaced in situations like that one. She still didn't tear her eyes away from his. There was something keeping them locked there. Not that she was complaining. No, not at all.

"Your eyes... They're..." she grinned, unable to find the words. She smiled slightly wider when she saw him smile. He had a nice smile, in her opinion. She felt her heart flutter again, and knew, just then, that she was going to end up doing something that might just make her seem like a an idiot.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Wed May 09, 2012 9:00 pm

He smiled - he couldn't help it, her giggle was amusing. Not many females giggle in Slytherin, it was a nice sound; he thought, but kept his eyes glued to hers. "I know their green, but they are just - so beautiful" He told her, unable to clasp his hand to his mouth before it had slipped past his defenses. But he had decided to let it go. A laugh soon came to the surface after her comment about giggles, "But - you do, Jess." He cooed, while his hand, absentmindedly, continued to trace along the break in her fingers.

After several minutes of looking into her eyes, he had finally blinked - he had to, his eyes were beginning to dry out and things were becoming blurry. "Well - er; thanks" He told her, his voice dropping to a whisper now. "Your eyes are really nice too, Jessica" Complimenting her, he tried to shift his eyes away from her's, but they refused to falter, and, without knowing it, leaned in to kiss her on the cheek.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Thu May 10, 2012 7:22 am

Jessica smiled to herself. She couldn't help it. There she was, sitting with a great guy, who was holding her hand, and had told her that her eyes were beautiful , and all she could do was smile. "No, no I don't," she grinned, laughing slightly. "Yours... I could get lost in them," she whispered, suddenl y becoming quite shy. When he kissed her cheek, a weak noise that sounded like a squeak escaped her lips. "Uh..." she said pathetically, blinking continuously and blushing once again.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Wed May 16, 2012 9:04 pm

As he kissed her, he felt a little bit of warmth rush to his cheeks; as well as hers and a small smile grew on his face when he pulled away slowly. The focus of his eyes shifted from her cheek, which was still wet - to her eyes in time to notice her reaction. A small laugh escaped his lips. "Just thought we were both thinking about that - thought it would be nice to see how it played out" His voice sounded soft; gentle, then he brought his head further away from Jessica, while still facing her, and leaned it up against the wall of the Corridor.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Fri May 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Jessica cleared her throat quietly, trying to find her voice.
    "The one time I've got something to say, I can't say it," she whispered, her voice cracking slightly. She tried to clear it again, to no avail. "Sorry... My voice does this sometimes," she said quietly. A light laugh escaped her lips when she realized what she sounded like. "I must sound really silly..."
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Sat May 19, 2012 7:15 pm

The rock face of the wall had felt hard on the back of his head whilst it remained up against it, with a laugh threatening to escape his lungs; but able to hold it back, only letting a very light chuckle pass his lips. "Say something about what?" He teased, turning his eyes to look at her's. The smile was still existent on his face; surprised that nobody had walked past them yet, must have been almost time for breakfast. "Why would you sound silly?" Certh asked her; still holding her hand in his, and kept tracing the break in her fingers with his thumb.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Sat May 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Jessica made a quiet, strange sound in the back of her throat and sang a few notes, realizing her voice had returned back to normal.
    "Ah, right. Um... I was going to say... See, I actually can't remember," she laughed, her eyes looking up at the ceiling in thought, before she returned them back to his. "And I'd sound silly, because I'm just sat here after you know, yeah, and I can't speak properly... Granted, that was my first, but still... Uh, what? Did I just say that?" she squeaked, putting a hand to her mouth and widening her eyes. "No, the answer is that I didn't just say that. Before you say anything else, the answer is that I did NOT just say that."
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Sat May 19, 2012 9:55 pm

His eyes bulged out a tad as he heard some hums coming from Jessica; what was she doing? He thought, but thought it best not to ask while she did so. But he did keep facing her, holding back any laughs that wanted to breach the surface and gave a slight smile - hoping he wouldn't embarrass her. "What do you mean you can't remember? It was only a few minutes ago" He mused, her laugh was rather infectious; although it sounded more like a giggle to Certh's ears. He had wondered for a moment where everybody was - but it was merely swept from his mind as she looked into his eyes again. "You're first? Kiss - or otherwise?" He asked, curiosity was peaking more so then it had been previously. He laughed cautiously at her attempt to wipe the slate clean. "Actually, I think you did; but why would you regret it?"
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Sat May 19, 2012 11:47 pm

Jessica smiled a little, before the realisation hit her. "Great. First I giggled in front of you, and now I just sang?" she laughed, trying to cover it up. There really was no point. It had already happened. "Ah well. Anyway, yes. My first kiss," she said, a little embarassed, and she blushed red again. He was the first person she had told about that. No-one else needed to know, nor did they particularly care. "I regret it because, well, it"s one of those things you don't usually talk about. You know?" she askd, pushing her hair to the side with her free hand, letting him continue to hold her other hand.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Certh's sight never faltered, and remained fixated on Jessica's eyes. "Are you sure you should be in Slytherin?" He asked in a obvious joking tone, and had to hold back a laugh as she had let one slip: it was nice, girly - soothing, even; to Certh's ears. "Well that is nothing to be ashamed about, Jessica. It's only first year, I am sure nobody had even had a kiss in their seventh year. Now THAT, would be embarrassing" A smile filled his lips at the sight of her cheeks being filled with red, whilst his did the same - only not as much. She had opened up to him, something nobody seemed to do out of fear that he may exploit it. Oh how true they may have been. But Certh, he cared about Jessica - even in first year, he would never do anything to harm her. "No - no, I don't, really. What are you trying to say?" He asked her, slightly confused tone while he brought his hand up and brushed back her hair behind her ear, and hoped that she wouldn't get offended.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:36 pm

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Sometimes I question it," she said quietly, almost sadly, but shook her head to get rid of the thoughts. She belonged there, she knew she did. She... She felt like she fitted in, unlike the rest of her life when she felt constantly like an outsider. "Can you imagine being in your seventh year and not having had your first kiss? Wow, that would be so awkward," she grinned cheekily. Relaxing a little bit, and sighing dramatically but evidently joking, she opened her mouth to speak again. "It's... It's kind of a girl thing. Shy girls, much like myself when I'm not being the amazingly epic girl that I usually am, don't talk much. So when we admit that we haven't been kissed, it's a natural reflex to refuse to admit that we did. Kind of," she said, a little confused herself. "Never mind," she giggled. With a small smile, she leant forwards and softly pressed her lips against his cheek. She pulled away, her eyes fluttering open. "Thought i'd repay the favor," she blushed, grinning.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:41 pm

After Certh had retracted his hand from her hair, he set it down beside his right leg; the one closest to Jessica while he continued looking at her as her head shook back and forth. "But, the sorting hat doesn't make any mistakes - if you were put in Slytherin it is because you do belong in this house, the greatest out of the four" He told her, a smile bridging the gap between his almost-invisible dimples on his eleven year old face. "Just the thought of someone not having their first kiss before their Fourth year makes me laugh a little inside. It would be embarrassing, I'd think." Certh's left arm moved a little as he had brought it up to his left leg; the one further away from Jessica, but did not move his eyesight. "..." Nothing but a small laugh escaped his mouth at the mention of her epic-ness. "That just sounds silly. I guess that is one thing more I won't understand about girls" He moved his eyes from her face, down to his legs, as a pair of rather moist lips pressed against his cheek; a little blush crept to the surface. "you didn't need to do that" He replied, his mouth could be seen smiling again while his eyes stayed on his lap, then moved to the wall opposite them, and thought for a moment about what had just happened.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:42 pm

"I know it doesn't. And yes, we are the best. Hey, that rhymed, kind of," Jess grinned, and linked her fingers in her lap. She gave a light laugh and rested her head against the wall. "Aww, dimples!" she giggled and poked him in the ribs jokingly, still laughing. "Sorry, dimples are cute. Like you," she said very quietly, and blushed.

"Girls. We're difficult to understand," she shrugged and felt her lips twitch into a smile. "I know. But I wanted to," Jess said, and a whole other blush crept onto her cheeks. She thought a little about what to say next, because she knew, but couldn't word it.
    "You're the first friend I've ever had, you know?" she sent to his mind, twirling a strand of her hair around her index finger. "And you're nearly as awesome as me," she added with a slight wink and a cheeky smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content