Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

flowers in the courtyard

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

flowers in the courtyard - Page 2 Empty Re: flowers in the courtyard

Post by danie Fri May 11, 2012 2:28 am

"Well what do you expect me to say Lena," Anya snapped, glaring at her friend slightly. "You know I don't like the boy for what he has done to you but the boy's father just passed onto another life! I might as well be somewhat nice to him considering what just happens. The boy must be missing his father at this moment."

The girl frowned, "I don't know whether to find that as an insult or a compliment." She rolled her eyes, "Or maybe I should be scared that you love murder mysteries. Wouldn't want you to turn into some kind of murder that loves to live cryptic clues and what not, now would we?" Anya was only joking though and she was more than sure her friend had relied that. "Besides, I don't really like the idea of following you around like a lost puppy but... I would soon become famous by writing the cases into stories." She joked. Even if Anya knew that Watson didn't really write the books.

"Well I should really study something a little bit more interesting then," Anya said thoughtlessly. "I mean, I already study the constellations and their myths in any version you please but maybe I should do something that's on earth. Mable trees cause Yefrem adores them. Maybe I'll learn about trees, their types, what they represent with wands and without." Anya shrugged as she laughed at herself, "I don't even know where I'm going with that anymore."

"You okay?" The Hrabrost asked Lena. The deep breathe in and then the exhaling from the girl. Anya wasn't sure if she should take it in a positive or negative way.

"Well perhaps they wouldn't give us school information but maybe just regular information such as what to do if a muggle sees us casting a spell or something, I don't know," Anya laughed at herself once more.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

flowers in the courtyard - Page 2 Empty Re: flowers in the courtyard

Post by Rora Fri May 11, 2012 7:32 am

Lena merely shrugged her shoulder, ending up with spitting chuckles from her mouth. "Chuck won't care," she replied, "it's Mrs. Prentiss and ol' Millie you have to apologize to."

Contemplating the idea for a brief moment, Lena only laughed. "My life's a murder mystery, my dear: cryptic clues, red herrings and unexpected twists are a norm to me," she remarked, nodding along with her friend. She frowned when Anya said that she could write books about the mysteries Lena would one day solve, but not because of the historical inaccuracy. "There is no way you're going to do that!" she flailed, "I mean... what if the criminals read those books? They're going to get smarter, and that will be bad...

"Well, woodlore is a little boring, and you can't take up the language of flowers either, 'cause I'll teach you the need-to-know," Lena mused, shrugging her shoulders, "and I think I have too many interests: languages, murder mysteries, history, geography..." She omitted divination, of course.

Lena shrugged her shoulders, shutting her eyes gently. "My daughter. My daughter..." she mumbled, mostly to herself. She continued to focus her thoughts on her beloved adopted sister. "Is she alright now, Merlin? Has she gotten into any trouble?"

The Uchitel merely raised both her eyebrows. "Dude, don't you have like, other people for that?" she asked, raising an eyebrow, "like... in spy missions, you usually have a partner with you, right?"

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:29 pm