Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Gonna Start an Angelic Revolution

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Gonna Start an Angelic Revolution Empty Gonna Start an Angelic Revolution

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:06 am

Eyes wide, both of the Rousseau siblings stared at the carriage in front of them. "Wow." Madeline spoke first, blinking hard, "Are - are those winged horses?"

Grinning, she scurried closer, and her little brother followed behind. "You know something?" she said suddenly, stopping to look back at Julian, "You're lucky." Smiling, she leaned down, her blue eyes trained on the identical ones in front of her. "You get to go to this magical school somewhere in France - just imagine all the fun you'll have." Speaking over Julian's attempts to speak, she looked at him steely, "You don't have to go if you don't want to. If you'd rather stay at home and get locked in your -"

Tapping his trolley nervously, Julian snapped his gaze up to her, "Don't. Just - don't, Maddie." Shaking his head, he pulled back and away from her, not listening to her as she called his name.

Boarding the carriage, he looked around for an empty compartment, taking deep breaths to distract him from the conversation he'd just had with his sister. Finally finding one, he sighed in relief, quickly getting in.

Sitting down, he muttered to himself, "No one knows me here. I can be anyone I want."

Nodding, he calmed down, beginning to smirk to himself.

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Gonna Start an Angelic Revolution Empty Re: Gonna Start an Angelic Revolution

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:15 am

"But Mamaaaa," Ninette whined as she was guided towards the carriage. "You just getting to apparate, why do I have to bother with this stupid thing."

Her mother didn't even bother answering her, just guided her towards the carriage.

Pouting the young girl stalked the halls until she saw a compartment with just one kid in it.

"What's you're problem," she pouted letting herself in, and sitting down. "you know talking to yourself is a sign of insanity."
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:30 am

Lisette stared wide-eyed at the giant pegasi, her hand clutched tightly in her fathers, "So, we get to ride in this... every year?" She giggled softly as one of them whinnied and a couple of other kids her age jumped.

"Yes, my dear. And wait until you see the school," he said enthusiastically, "It's a real genuine palace. You'll feel like a princess." Lisette beamed widely as her father yelled at Juliette to come back away from her friends.

"Now, Lissie," he said once her sister had returned to them with a lofty roll of her eyes, "You are going to stay with Juli for the whole trip, do you understand? She can make sure you do not get lost. So neither of you can leave the other, okay?" The two of them nodded obediently and headed off toward the carriage.

Of course, the instant they got through the doors, Juliette immediately sprinted away from her little sister, joining her many friends all the way across the hallway. Lisette watched her go, then skipped through the aisles, looking for a compartment with people that looked her age.

"Hello," she said with a wide grin when she had found one that looked promising. She plunked herself down into one of the seats, "I'm Lisette."
    Mélodie de Venin
    Mélodie de Venin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Mélodie de Venin Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:35 am

Mèlodie looked around the crowded station, hoping to see where she had left her sister, but somehow they had lost each other within the cluster of excited students. Lodie was a bit scared not knowing where her twin was, but decides to board the carriage anyway, hoping they would find each other inside.

After walking past several compartments filled with wizards and witches much older than her and definitely a lot more intimidating, she found one with a boy and two girls who looked about the same age as her. "Hello, I hope you don't mind if a sit in here?" she kind of asked, but sat down without waiting for an answer anyway.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:39 am

Flicking his gaze up to the blonde girl who looked about his age, Julian frowned, crossing his arms, "I'm not insane. I'm perfectly normal. Maybe you're the insane one."

Grinning back at the dark haired girl who introduced herself as Lisette, he waved to her, "Hi, I'm Julian."

Feeling rather popular as another girl walked in, his grin got larger, "I don't mind." looking at Lisette and the blonde, he tilted his head slightly, "You guys don't mind, right?"
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:41 am

Ninette snorted, "Maybe I am; would it get me out of this carriage ride." She glanced over at the boy, he didn't seem so bad.

"My mother is a professor you know - I shouldn't have to be here at all, except she made me."

She looked at the girl who entered, and tilted her head at the other. Leaning back in her seat she gave them both a lazy wave.

"What do I care? Its not like I own the place," she looked out the window lazily, "I'm Ninette."
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Harmonie opened the carriage door hesitantly, clearly nervous about the predicament she had stumbled into when she lost her sister at the station. Her, wide, brown eyes, almost completely black, stayed fixed on her feet.

"Ha-" she said faintly, then shook herself vigorously. Lodie was always the extrovert, the one with the confidence. One of the reasons Harm had convinced herself that going to Beauxbatons, and risking long term separation from Lodie, was a good idea was that it would give herself more independence. And maybe some charisma, while she was it. The young girl cleared her throat and began to lift her gaze with as much confidence as she could muster.

"Have you seen my-" she was about to ask, in such a different, confident tone to the one she used before, it shocked her slightly. But her question broke off as soon as she caught sight of Lodie.

"-my twin!" Harmonie sighed in relief, sitting next to her without a second thought, feeling more comfortable with her sister at her side.

"I'm Harmonie." she flashed a relatively friendly smile at them all and leaned back, trying to ease her muscles.
    Mélodie de Venin
    Mélodie de Venin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Mélodie de Venin Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:03 pm

She smiled at them both widely "I am Mélodie, but most people call me Lodie. Well by most people I mean my sister, I don't really know many other people." she rambled on only really stopping to breath. "My sister haa just started as well! She is my twin, we look very alike. I would show you I don't know where she is, I lost her outside the carriage, so I hope that she finds us!"

Just as she finished her big speech, she saw the carriage door open, and was excited to meet yet another new person, but grinned to see it was her sister. "Where did you get to?" she asked with a grin, flinging an arm around her.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:13 pm

Lisette waved back at Julian enthusiastically, "Nice to meet you!" She looked at Ninette for a moment in surprise, then giggled. She liked them all already. Especially Ninette; She seemed so nice.

She smiled widely at the other girl who walked in, "Of course we don't mind!" Her eyes widened when another identical girl entered the compartment, "Oh my gosh, you guys are twins? I've never met a pair of twins before!"

A flicker out of the corner of her eye made her race to the window with a loud gasp, "I've never flown before either..." A large bump in the carriage caused her to fall to the floor. She jumped back onto her seat with a wide grin, "That was awesome!"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:45 am

"You say that almost like you don't want to be here." Julian pouted, frowning slightly at the girl. Eyes widening as she mentioned that her mother was a professor, he asked, "Wow, that must be cool. What does she teach?"

Looking from one twin to the other, he rubbed his eyes weakly, "I don't think I'll ever be able to tell you two apart." smiling, he added wistfully, "I always wished I had a twin. What's it like?"

Grinning at Lisette, he said, "It's nice to meet you too."

Closing his eyes for a fraction of a second at the bump in the carriage, Julian's stomach lurched. God, he didn't like heights, but it wasn't like he could get off the carriage. "Yeah," he plastered a grin on his face, something he'd become rather good at, "That was pretty awesome."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:17 am

Ninette leveled the new girl to arrive with a blank stare.

"Oh look, there's two of you."

She turned back to the boy, "That would be because I don't; I could be at school already, if mother wasn't so..."

She rolled her eyes, and listened to the other girls gush, and be bubbly. A slow smile, not quite reaching her eyes, and turning more into a smirk, flash across her face. They were amusing her. She supposed that might mean she'd like them.

She refused to let her brain dwell on the comparison of the last friend she had - the only friend she'd had. The one who should be with her now, lording the fact that he'd already been to school for two years over her, but wasn't and never would be.

"Equestrian," she said passingly, waving her hand to the window, "She teaches you to ride those things."
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:44 pm

Harmonie had been watching each of her fellow students carefully, and her gaze immediately flickered to Lodie when she spoke to her. "I lost you at the station, Lodie! I was saying goodbye to Daddy and then-" the girl cut off, realising that she was talking too much, in a room of strangers.

Harm shrugged shyly at the dark-haired girl. "We're pretty normal." she said. "No telepathic abilities, I'm afraid." she added on with a wry smile. She turned her attention to the boy- the only boy, she noticed- and shook her head. "We're very different. Parallels, right Lodie?" Harm turned to her twin for confirmation. She couldn't help but laugh quietly. "I guess it's alright..." she trailed off. Truthfully, the young girl couldn't picture herself without Lodie- at this age, she was completely dependent on her twin's confidence.

Slightly irked by the blonde stranger's flippancy, Harmonie crossed her arms over her torso. "Doubly brilliant." she said, a ghost of a smirk playing at her features.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Lisette smiled widely at Julian. He was so... adorable.

She watched the others' conversations attentively, noticing how nonchalant Ninette was. It reminded her of her sister. She stifled her smile slightly and crossed her legs, remembering her conversation with Juliette last night.

Lissy if you want to make friends, you can't be such a ditz all the time. Of course we all want you to be yourself, sweetie. Just be a little less of yourself and everyone will love you. Oh, and please get rid of all those knee-highs. They make you look like a house elf on LSD.

She had no idea what LSD was, but Lisette was going to follow her advice anyway. After all, Juliette was the most popular girl at school, wasn't she?

Still, not all the restraint in the world could keep her from gasping when Ninette mentioned what her mother taught, "Can you really- I mean.. are you sure that's safe?" She shrugged, "Well, whatever. I'm so signing up."
    Mélodie de Venin
    Mélodie de Venin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Mélodie de Venin Sun May 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Lodie twirled her hair, grinning at her sister widely. "That's your problem Harm, I got rid of Daddy the moment he gave me my allowance!" she smiled.

She nodded in agreement with her sister, although she didn't really know what the word telepathic meant. She just knew that her sister would probably be right, no matter what she said. "Not sure about parallels, but we are definitely very different!" she said, totally unaware of what she had just said. "Harm is smart but shy and I am loud and sometimes I can be a little bit dumb" she told them, acting like it was something that they wouldn't be able to tell. She turned towards the boy, with a wide smile "I love having a twin, because when I am wrong, she makes me right!" Lodie said with a small nod.

"And if we look in a mirror we are like, doubly doubly brilliant!" she added on her twins comment.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun May 06, 2012 8:50 pm

"But this way you get to meet people." Julian said, tilting his head towards the blonde. She was weird, he decided, but seemed nice enough.

Glancing out the window, he swallowed, staring down for a frightful moment. They - they were so high up. Letting out a little squeak, he pulled his gaze away.

"Telepathic abilities would be cool." Julian grinned, his eyes sparkling as he imagined exactly what could be done with that ability. It would be sort of like what Spiderman had with his Spidey sense, he decided. Looking from one twin to the other, he nodded, "That's good. If you two were the exact same, I wouldn't be able to tell you two apart, even when we're graduating." Laughing softly, he grinned at them all.

Tilting his head at Lodie, he frowned slightly. Parallels were differences. Resisting the urge to sound surprised at her dumb comment, he smiled at her. Either way, she seemed nice. They all did. "And it's good to be right." His smile morphing into a little grin, he hummed softly to himself.

"It's going to be so cool to go to Beauxbatons," he said after a moment, grinning from ear to ear. "I can't wait!"
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sun May 06, 2012 10:22 pm

Ninette raised her eyebrow at the quieter twin, tilting her head and mirroring the girls ghost smirk with a real one of her own, "Well, we'll just wait and see won't we."

"Of course its safe," she responded to the brunette with a shrug, her usual temper relaxing slightly. The girl was... not cute exactly, Ninette wasn't very fond of cute but... she could see them getting along, at some point. "I've been doing it since I was little."

She snorted as the other twin spoke.

"Parallel means different, Rhythm, or whatever musical note you are."

She looked at the boy for a long moment, her face blank as she bit her lip and turned away.

maybe that was the point she thought to herself as she watched the ground again. She wasn't so sure she had wanted to meet people.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:13 pm