Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Break Your Heart

Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Break Your Heart Empty Break Your Heart

Post by Leo Ward Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:08 pm

It was after dinner and Miles left the common room and walked to the clock tower, he couldn't settle his mind was to restless, he was feeling almost depressed. When he arrived to the clock tower he sat down crossed legged in front of the pendelum, he could see out into the courtyard

Miles then let out a long sigh, Why must I like him so strongly, theres no way he would like me like that... and all the Slytherin girls just flock to him and not just Slytherins but other houses Miles thought to himself, he was conflicted with his strong feeling for a boy he'd met on the train they had sorta become friends, he was even in Slytherin to

At the moment he heard a familiar screech, it was Mungo his pet forest owl, it had flew over from the owlry, Miles was close to Mungo they almost had a telepathtic connection. The owl perched on his shoulder Miles then looked at him and gave a weak smile as the owl made a kind of growling noise

"Your right Mungo, I should just stop liking him... he's only going to break my heart" Miles muttered softly
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Break Your Heart Empty Re: Break Your Heart

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 11:14 pm

Alexander was wandering through the clock tower and he sees miles, a first year from his house. the kid looked depressed. alexander walks over and crouches down so he's eyelevel with the kid. "hey. whats gotcha down kid?"

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:42 am