Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Merwyn the Malicious

Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Merwyn the Malicious Empty Merwyn the Malicious

Post by Leo Ward Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:13 pm

It was the weekend and Miles was kinda over his Astronomy assignment and decided he would come back to it later, he went for a walk around the castle and decided to go to the portrait room

Miles looked around for a particular portrait, the portrait of Merwyn the Malicious a wizard who was famous for inventing many painful and unpleasant jinxs and hexes. Miles thought perhaps Merwyn could teach him a few considering all books on jinxs and hexes were in the restricted section of the library
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Merwyn the Malicious Empty Re: Merwyn the Malicious

Post by Rora Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:49 am

Perhaps it was a matter of conscience that brought Lena to the Portrait Room. After all, she had finished all of her assignments and then some, and she just needed something to pass the time with. She decided to stop by the portrait room that Alex had often spoken about on numerous occasions.

It may just be her imagination, but she swore she saw someone talking to one of the Portraits. Shaking her head, she peered around and stared at the numerous portraits. Some of them were empty, as she had expected; portraits move around a lot, didn't they? Her eyes then fell once again on the boy that was talking to the portrait. "You're not going to get very much out of a portrait, you know," she announced.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:28 pm

Miles looked around to see a girl who was speaking to him, she had an accent it was possibly Russian. She must have been one of the exchange students from Durmstrang, he then titled his head on the side and gave hera confused look

"Oh why do you say that?" Miles asked trying to work out how this girl knew this portrait and quite well apprently
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:39 pm

Lena raised an eyebrow out of sheer skepticism. "It's. A. Portrait," she replied, trying her best not to scream insults at the boy, which proved to be more difficult than she thought to be. "I mean, the Portraits do talk sometimes, but you don't expect them to do such fickle matters like staying in this portrait all day and answering your fickle questions, now do you?"
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:08 pm

Miles paused for a moment and thought it never really occured to him that the portraits wouldn't stay in thier frame all day waiting for people to talk to them. Miles didn't want to appear stupid in front of this girl, a smirk then appeared on his face

"Ah, well you see this particular hides a secret passage, only those in the house of Slytherin know it" Miles said smuggly as he bite his bottom lip trying not to grin and give away his lie
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:51 am

Lena raised an eyebrow. "Considering my brother was a Slytherin and he tells me everything about this place," she replied, her voice showing all the signs of a bored monotone; this was all such old news to her already, "actually, I do know about this passage." She stared at the boy, then at the portrait. "Do you want me to show you how to get in?"
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:26 am

Miles was shocked when the girl said they actually was a passage behind this portrait, he couldn't believe it this woulod be his first secret passage he would have discovered and surely he must be the only first year to find it, he then quickly suppressed his excitement to the girl before forcing out a chuckle

"Oh no, I already know how to.... yeah I use this passage all the time. I found it in my first week year, im sure your brother took much longer" Miles said trying to act as though he was far more superior then her and her brother

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:13 am

"Ha ha, yeah, funny," Lena replied as her voice dripped with sarcasm, an eyebrow raised, crossing her arms. Perhaps Charles had taught her too much about reading people, even if he really didn't give whole lectures about it; even as young children, he knew these things, and when they were best friends they had entire debates about this. "You totally didn't expect that, did you?" she asked, suspicious. She then rolled her eyes, "Anyway, because you say you 'use this passage all the time,' I want to try it." A smirk curled on her lips. "After all, I only have six more months in this school before I get on the boat back to Durmstrang, right?"
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:29 am

Miles froze when the girl asked him to show him the secret passage, he had no idea what he was going to do how on earth was he going to pull this of, he glanced back at portrait which stared back at him with a stern look

"Um.. yep.. sure ok the secret passage.." Miles face the portrait and softly whispered " Merwyn, can you show me let me into the passage your guarding" Miles said in a almost pleading tone the portrait stared at him for a while

Boy, what makes you think theres a passage here Merwyn said bluntly, Miles then turned to the girl and gave a light laugh

"Oh he's always doing this, such a prankster" Miles then faced the portrait again, bitting his bottom lip trying to work out how to fix this
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:25 pm

Lena raised both her eyebrows. "Merwyn was a wizard that invented numerous hexes and jinxes," she replied calmly, barely noticing the portrait as it hissed at her; he was obviously not please with her notions of him. She then pressed on, "I'm sure he's not one for pranks and jokes unless he's gotten demented or something."

She moved towards the portrait, making sure the Slytherin wasn't able to hear her from a distance. She moved her lips towards the portrait, covering both sides of her mouth. "Malevolence," she whispered, loud enough so only she and Merwyn could hear it. The portrait nodded in a somber manner at her, and it swung open, revealing a secret passage inside. The Uchitel smirked.

"I told you so," she remarked, turning back to the Slytherin boy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:30 am