Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

What is she talking to?

Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

What is she talking to? Empty What is she talking to?

Post by Eva Lee Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:32 am

Eva skipped out onto the grounds and moved to the forest. She saw the trees and was drawn to them. She reached the edge of the forest and started to talk to the plants there. "Hello" she said smiling at them all. "How is life here?" She asked and listened to how they liked it and heard about all the creatures in the forest. She listened carefully and made note of what she could calm down enough to prevent harm to herself and what she could not. "Ok will you tell the other trees to warn me if I go too close to the spiders dome?" She asked. The all told her that they would. "Thank you." She told them.

Eva walked around the edge of the forest and talked to most of the plants. She loved all plants and wondered how much she would be outside. She knew that plants died at one point and had to be used, while animals lived for quite a while. She never could stand to eat any animals she always worried about how they were. She smiled as she sat down and laid on her back, the trees providing shade. she smiled at everything, life was good. She saw a small spider and wondered where it was going. She smiled and asked. "where are you going?" It answered her. 'to the main dome.' She sighed. "All-right have fun" And watched as it walked away. she sighed and thought about how odd it would be if anyone found her now.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

What is she talking to? Empty Re: What is she talking to?

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:35 pm

It was a sunny day out and Charlotte thought the perfect weather to take a walk, get away from her studies and enjoy nature. Bringing her kitten with her, the girl walked outside and smiled, taking a deep breath of fresh air.

She reached the air of the forest and decided to sit and rest for a bit - she didn't dare go any further -, when she heard a voice. Finding the source, Charlotte calmed down when she saw it was a first year Hufflepuff.

"Hello," she greeted, and frowned when she realized the girl was alone. Who was she talking to?
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:46 pm

Eva looked up as she saw another person, and heard a few new voices. She saw a girl and a cat. The cat had said 'my mistress wants to talk to you.' Eva smiled at it but didn't say a thing. She was slightly worried that she might of heard her talking to the spider or just the trees. She didn't want to seem weird. She wanted to fit in here. It made life easier. She didn't want another Australia she like it here, and was starting to make friends.

"Hello, I'm Eva." She said standing up. She didn't really need to stay on her back. She held out her hand. "Nice to meet you." She said rather fast. She looked at the cat and wanted to ask it if they had heard her but knew she couldn't. She sighed and waited for her to respond.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:12 pm

Charlotte smiled when the girl introduced herself, talking pretty fast. She loved people like that, for they were usually the nicest ones.

"I'm Charlotte," she shook her hand, "It's nice to meet you too."

The Ravencalw wondered if it would be rude to ask the girl who she was talking to, but decided that Eva didn't seem like the type to be easily bothered by these things. And she was curious, very curious. That was one of Charlotte's biggest problems.

"Was anyone else here?" she asked, looking around, "Cause I could have sworn I heard you talking to somebody. . . "
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:34 pm

Eva smiled, she liked the name she thought of the book she had read when she was younger, Charlotte's Web. "Lovely name." She said thinking of the spiders that had just left off to the forest. She smiled slightly looked at the cat again.

"Who was I talking to?" She repeated the question back. She smiled and looked around as if she was looking for someone. She saw no one and sighed slightly. "I was talking to the trees." She said simply. She smiled at the cat again really wondering about him, she wished she had brought her kitten Myles with her.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:33 am

"Thank you," Charlotte replied, shyly, "Your's is too, you know." She saw her look at her kitten and smiled, "Her name's Gina." She bent down and lifted her, stroking her fur gently, "She's a cutie, isn't she?"

Charlotte nodded, thinking she understood. Sometimes she would talk to Gina when she had nobody else to talk to, and she thought maybe that was what the girl did to. Of course, Gina just purred and trees couldn't talk, but it was. . . relieving to let your worries out. "They must be good listeners," she commented.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:44 am

Eva looked at the cat. She really wanted to ask her about her life here and if she liked it. "Ya she is." She told her wondering if she could talk without Charlotte realizing. She would just tell her. Then she could talk freely.

"Yes they are, but they like to talk more." She said and the trees behind her laughed and agreed. She looked at Gina and sighed. "Do you like it when someone talks to you." The cat purred and said yes. "Try talking to Gina more she'll like it." She said surly.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:12 pm

Charlotte frowned a bit and cocked her head to the side, confused, "You can. . . hear them?"

She probably had misunderstood Eva. I mean, nobody could talk to trees and cats. This was a magical world but. . . was that even possible?
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:55 am

Eva smiled at her and looked back at Gina. "Yes I can talk to plants and animals and they can talk to me. They all understand me and most understand what their master says to them." She informed her.

She sighed she could see the disbelief in her eyes. "Really I'm not crazy, I have a rare gift that's all." She said to her.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:49 am

"Really?" Charlotte asked, and a big grin spread on her face. "That's really great!" she exclaimed, "Wow, you can talk to plants and animals. That must be so cool."

She shook her head, "I don't think you're crazy. What's it like? To hear them, I mean."
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:31 pm

Eva smiled when she did. She was happy she wasn't going to be that freak again. She now looked at Gina again and smiled at her. "Hello I'm Eva. How are you?" She asked. Gina purred her greeting and told her that she was good as well.

"Well it is pretty cool." She said smiling she was often safer. "They are all so different like people. The trees like to talk while the flowers prefer to listen. They all love music though. And children." She told her. Some things were easier to read.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:33 am

"Is it bad I'm kind of jealous you can talk to my cat and I can't?" Charlotte asked, laughing.

"Wow," she said, amazed, "That's so awesome. I've never met anyone with that kind of power. When did you learn you had it?"
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:21 am

Eva smiled and laughed slightly. "Well she can understand you. You just can't understand her." She said with a small smile. "Don't be jealous, I'm not that cool. Really it's interesting but people think I'm crazy when I talk to thins." She said with her normal smile.

"I was born with it. You can't really learn it. You can learn languages, but to have any creature understand is hard. It's a gift, not something you can learn." She said sadly.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:40 am

Charlotte looked at Gina and smiled, "Good to know, I'll talk to her more often." Shaking her head, she disagreed, "I don't think you're crazy. At all."

"Oh, no, no," she said, "Sorry, I think I worded it wrong. Of course it's a gift, you can't learn, you're either born with it or not. But, I mean, when did you realize you had that gift? Or have you been talking to animals ever since you were born?"
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:59 pm

Eva smiled at Charlotte. She was glad her new friend didn't think she was crazy. She disliked being called crazy. "Well thank you." She said smiling more widely.

"Oh sorry." She said sheepishly. "I've been able to do it since I could talk. I always talked to our family dog." She said smiling fondly at the memory.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:50 pm

Charlotte smiled, "That's nice. I mean, you have company no matter where you are."

Sitting on the ground, the Ravenclaw looked over at her new friend again. "So, what else do you like doing?" she asked, "Besides talking plants and animals?"
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Tue May 01, 2012 12:39 am

Eva smiled. She rather like it herself. She was never really alone. All she had to do was go outside. She smiled as she thought about her talent. She like it it was very cool.

Eva had to think for a second, she liked to do a lot of things. "Well. I like cooking." She said smiling. "I also like Art, people, and anything outside." She said smiling at the Ravenclaw girl. "What about you?" The young Hufflepuff asked.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Tue May 01, 2012 3:15 pm

Charlotte smiled and thought about what she liked doing.

"You cook? That's nice, I've met another Hufflepuff who was a very good cook. I cook a little, but I'm not that good," she said, "Uh, I read a lot, and write. I also like playing the guitar, but I'm not that good either." She admitted with a sheepish smile
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Fri May 04, 2012 4:45 pm

Eva smiled and wondered what she liked to read. She read every once in a while but she didn't have the patience to read for long.

"What do you write?" She asked her. She wanted to know more about her new friend.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sat May 05, 2012 5:03 pm

"Just about anything, really," Charlotte admitted with a small smile, "Poetry, novels, short stories. . ."

It had been a while since she had written something, what with all the things to do at Hogwarts, but she already had some ideas in mind and she hoped she would get the chance. Perhaps during the next break.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sun May 06, 2012 12:45 am

Eva smiled and nodded. "Interesting, I would love to read one." She said smiling slightly. She knew that if one of her friends wrote it she would read it.

"I have a small poem. Roses are red. Violets are blue. Some poems make sense. Banana Monkey Glue." She recited with a huge smile.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun May 13, 2012 11:48 pm

Charlotte smiled shyly and ducked her head, looking at Gina, who was now on the ground. "They're not very good," she said with a small, nervous laugh and put a strand of hair behind her left ear.

She laughed at Eva's poem and clapped, "That might just be my favourite poem ever now, you know?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:21 am