Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Someone Help!!!

Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Someone Help!!! Empty Someone Help!!!

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:30 pm

He moved along through the stairs up into the wing. And slowly placed her to the bed. He barked."Will someone come over here, the woman's dieing for pike's sake. Man you people are so inconsiderable." He said slowly. Waring for a reply.

(Sorry for the small post.)
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Someone Help!!! Empty Re: Someone Help!!!

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:22 pm

Breathing in and out softly, Savannah's blue eyes fluttered around behind her eyelids as she dreamed in her unconscious state. Though her dreams were more like nightmares than anything else, she didn't show any of that outwardly, though her forehead creased slightly as she was laid down on the hospital bed.

Blood from the gashes on her arms and legs spotting her robes red, droplets from the wound on her head that had matted her dark hair was beginning to splatter down on the white of the bed she laid on. But the Gryffindor stayed passed out, her chest rising up and down despite the visible strain as she breathed with broken ribs.

((OOC: Savannah has a broken right leg, a couple broken ribs, gashes running up and down her arm, a possible concussion and a large gash on the side of her head.))
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:23 pm

Demetri rushed out of his office. His eye's widened at the sight of the girl. He quickly went her side and clicked his fingers in front of her eyes as a spell was muttered to get rid of the concussion.

"What in Merlin's name was happened?" He asked the boy. He let his hands hover over her gashes running up and down her arm. His hands started to glow neon purple as his healing powers started to run up and down her arm. The gashes started to heal instantly. The Purple light went straight up her body and to the gash on her head. He summond a blood refenishing potion and spelled it into her stomach.

Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:56 pm

He looked at him as he spoke. He was going to cover for this chick now? Lovely."I pushed her off the pitch, and she fell." He lied skillfully. It was better losing points from his house, then telling him the Truth and her losing 100 points because she flew towards the Whooping Willow."Do I get Detention? he said?" He felt sad, that he lied to a teacher just to cover for a girl that did something stupid that could had her killed if It wasn't for him being there at the right time, she would have died.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:45 pm

"Don't lie to me Mr Monomyth. This looks like she flew into the Whomping Willow. You want to know why I know this? Well Because students have done it before." He said to the boy.

He spelled the broken ribs to men as Demetri got his wand out and potined it at the girl. A greeny gold colour came out and told evrything that he needed to know what was wrong woth the girl. He spelled a Skelly Grow potion into her stomach and quickly started to wrap her leg in a tight bandege. He did the same with her chest and quickly put some hospital clothes on her with magic.

He spelled a dreamless sleep and numming potion into her system.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:33 pm

Well his lie was worthless so much for that he shook his head and sighed."I broke her ribs after my attempt at CPR. Failed. SO that's my fault." He said slowly. He sighed and shook his head."I Should have left her there Professor Prince? Shouldn't?" He sighed he gave him a fake smile. This kid was sure a mastermind he didn't even care about her, and yet another part cared. And then he said he should have left her there when he didn't mean it.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:55 pm

The dreamless potion wasn't enough to keep her asleep, Savannah let out a little groan, chest heaving as her eyes fluttered open. The first thing that occurred to the Gryffindor was that she could feel. She wasn't dead. Breathing a sigh of relief, she pulled herself up into a sitting position, fiddling with the hospital clothes she was in with one hand, rubbing her head with the other, "What - what happened?"

Looking up at the man she assumed was the Healer, she gave him a grateful smile that didn't reach her eyes before glancing over at the boy. She was going to ruin them. He - the blond had saved her, and now something terrible was going to happen to him - to both of them.

Hey now, you shouldn't listen to Ava. What he tells you, it isn't true. You can't beat yourself up over it.

Jumping, Savannah never took her eyes off the blond in front of her. That voice - it was like both JJ and Rosie were talking at once. Shaking her head softly, she said, a frantic edge to her voice, "Who - who are you?"

I'm Honey, sweetie. And I've known Ava for a long time. He's lying to you. He does that to everyone. But, how are you? You just got bamboozled by a tree.

By a tree....? Suddenly remembering why she was here, Savannah let out a little yelp, eyes wide. "Where's Ross?" Savannah croaked out before looking around, eyes darkening, "Where. Is. He?" Savannah asked again, her tone dark and bitter, returning her gaze up to the people in front of her.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:44 pm

"Are you also hurt Mr Monomyth?" Demetri asked the boy. He looked to see Miss Lerran simi awake still. Odd.She was on about someone.

"Who is Ross, Miss Lerran?" Demetri asked.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:46 pm

"Ross is my cat," Savannah said wearily, though there was still a slight edge to her voice as she stared at the man, "I don't fly into trees for fun. I was doing it to save him."

Crossing her arms, she raised an eyebrow, "So, where is he?" Turning to the blond, she asked, "You did bring him in, right?"
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Yep, this female was insane. And he knew it, just by looking at how she spoke."Eww, I had to save your life or you would have died due to self inflicted Injuries, In Theory you owe me one. lastly. I had no time to bring who ever was with you. One I did not see him, and two it was either you, or it. I choose the obliviously one." he said calmly.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun May 06, 2012 9:27 pm

He - he - her breaths speeding up, Savannah stared at the blond, clenching and unclenching her hands. He'd left Ross out there. Her eyes darkening, she growled at him, her voice low and dangerous, "Right now. Go. Get. Him."

Crossing her arms, she added, "And the tree did this to me. You obviously know that. So shut up and stop calling them self-inflicted."
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon May 07, 2012 5:15 pm

He looked at her and spoke."Your an annoying witch. That's the nicest thing I can tell you without insulting you. I should have left you to rot and die on your self inflicted injuries you caused by going into the tree, I also should have not covered for you. You get your bloody ass out off bed, go get him or it, or her. Whatever the bloody thing is, and by the way. Break a bloody leg. And trip and die." He said."Thank you for your time, but Now I heading to the common room, by the way. You owe me one." With he left the wing. And headed to the common room.

(And I am out of the thread, it's just you two.)
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon May 07, 2012 8:36 pm

A strangled growl ripped from her throat, Savannah glanced around her, feeling absolutely furious. No one was able to insult her like that and get away with it. Grabbing her wand, she moved to cast a spell - any spell, but he was already gone. Resisting the urge to snap her wand in two, she inhaled and exhaled deeply, trying to calm down, even as she trembled in rage.

He was going to suffer for this. It was only a matter of time.

Looking over at the Healer, she pleaded, "Please. C - can you - get Ross?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:50 am