Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Cooking

Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Cooking  Empty Cooking

Post by Eva Lee Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:38 pm

Eva lead Sergiy to the Kitchen and tickled the pear, she opened the door, and smiled at all the house elves. She had been here a few times and liked them. Her favourite house elf Dobby the second, came up and bowed low, "what can we do for miss Eva today?" He asked. She smiled at him and said in a soft voice. "We just want to cook a few things is that ok?" She asked them. They all nodded and said if they needed anything just ask.

"So what are you going to cook. I'm rather picking, being a vegan and all." She said shrugging. "Or should I cook something for you that you might like?" She asked thinking of a few of her recipes.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Cooking  Empty Re: Cooking

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:49 pm

As she lead him him he sighed and shook his head, what has he got himself in to. Some form of idiotic freak show? Elves, what if they got in trouble, as they got inside he noticed a few elves, well there was not a few there were a lot he sighed and."Spoke, we can do a salad for you And a vege burger?" He told her very slowly. Waiting for a reply."There's no need to cook for me, you are so nice and helpful your the best, best Friend." he said slowly towards her.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Eva smiled and chuckled. "That sounds very good." She smiled at him. "What can I do to help?" She asked not wanting to sit there and do nothing. She thought about drawing but didn't have her book with her. She should really have it with her at all times. It would make it better for things like this.

"Thank you, you're great too." she said beaming at the complement. She really liked being told she was nice. "You'll be a great friend. I may need a push to study every once and a while." She said smiling wider. They were going to be good friends, they had balance.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:15 pm

He looked at her and simply shook his head before speaking."Just sit there and look pretty. I will be cooking for you, by myself." He said slowly, getting a brawl, oil, tomatoes. He stopped and spoke."Allergic to anything?" He asked her slowly. The question was important because he worried about her well being. Sure most the stuff he said seemed like muggle stuff. But what he said was needed to be said. So she won't get hurt. In truth he cared about his friends even when he didn't show it. And if you did see it you'll know his a softy to his friends only.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:04 pm

Eva pouted slightly but sat down never the less. She wondered what she could do. No plants to talk to Myles wasn't here and the house elves were busy. She looked at him and watched as he got what he needed. "Well If you need anything I'm here." She said looking around the room.

"Nope not allergic to anything." She said with a smile. She pity people who couldn't eat certain things, the missed out a lot. Eva was glad he was cooking she was rather hungry.

Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:17 pm

He spoke calmly."Very well." he said as he begun to chop tomatoes, pickles, lac tines, Sprigged, onions, and place them on the bowl, then added some oil, and then begun to mix it. After mixing he grabbed to plates and then slowly, placed the meal for the two. The Salad looked live and fresh, it was shining which meant a good thing, it wasn't raw, nor overly done. It was perfect."Common Eva sit down and let's eat, Mate." he said slowly.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:45 am

Eva watched as he cook and smiled at him warmly. It looked good. When he finished and set it in front of her she smiled wider. "Thanks" She said picking up her fork. She took a bite and found that she liked it very much. "Oh I love it. It's so good. I have to get the recipe." She said quickly.

Eva smiled and ate the rest of her food. She loved it very much. "So what was it like where you grew up?" She asked him with an air of curiosity.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:34 pm

He looked at her and dug in himself taken a fork and eating yep his cooking was good no doubt about it. And sighed he shook his head and spoke."It's simply anyone can make it." HE said slowly, then looked at her and gulped his food."It was tough I was expected to do more, then everyone else. Why do you ask, what about you Bestie?" he asked her slowly.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:45 am

Eva smiled at him and nodded. "Well what's in it?" She asked wondering if he would like anything she cooked. She didn't eat meat but she had a lot of tofu. "Well do you have any pets? Or do you have any gifts?" She asked, wondering if he could do something like her. She knew he gift was rare but she couldn't be the only one.

Eva smiled at the nickname. "Well I lived in Australia it was nice there, a lot warmer. I was really left on my own. My parents worked a lot. I was always at my grandmothers. I love it there it's in the country and there are so many animals and plants to talk to." She said smiling missing home. "I'll go back over the summer though and have some fun." she said thinking about her muggle friends.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:07 pm

He sighed and shook his head before speaking."I can't tell you, but you do love my salad." He said slowly. He turned sides ways and spoke."My Gift is that I have supplier Intelligence, and a Photographic Memory, I have an IQ of 200, and that my Superuser Intelligence. My IQ."He shook his head and spoke."Russia is fun to." he said slowly. Towards her.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:10 pm

Eva smiled and nodded with a bit of a pout. She then dropped it and put on a huge grin. "Well anyway it is really good." She told him wondering if the house elves would know how to make it.

Eva nodded. "That's cool. You can help me with charms." She joked lightly. She wasn't that great at charms, or anything inside. She preferred the outdoors.

"Well do you ever go and visit?" She asked thinking of Lena and Ayna.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:00 pm

He looked at her and spoke."Glad you like it." he said slowly looking at her before nodding his head and speaking."Yes I would love to help my Bestie in Charms. And Yes I do visit Russia. Sometimes, when I am not to over spiked." he said slowly.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:39 am

Eva smiled at her new friend. "How could I not it's so good." She said smiling at him. She loved good food that she could eat with her diet. She smiled at her friend.

"That would be great, I'm not too good at it, but I like it." She said smiling.

"Do you like it there, do you miss your family." She asked excitedly. She was always more hyper after she ate.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:25 pm

He smiled and simply shook his head before he spoke."Well it sucks to be me doesn't me, my family it's like they don't care and send people to watch me, but that's Okay I can care less about that.: He said slowly."Tell me about your family." He said slowly.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:37 pm

Eva frowned slightly. She found it sad that people couldn't care for their family. She sighed sadly. "I'm sorry." She told him looking down at her hands.

"My Family? They're great. My mom and dad work a lot so when I wasn't at school I was at my grandmothers. I love it there. She lives out in the country, she was an ecologist. So she loves nature like me. Here." She said showing him her locket. It was her most prized possition. Her grandmother had given it to her, it held all her family. "That's them." She said smiling fondly.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:17 pm

He looked at her and shook his head."Don't be, there a pain in the ass. if they wanted to take me somewhere don't then they can do it themselves. Not send there friends to watch over me." he said slowly.

Before sighing and speaking."That's great." he said slowly, this time he actually meant what he said. Before looking at the locket and speaking almost growing jealous."What you have with your family is special don't ever let that go." he said towards her slowly.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Eva sighed. She didn't like that her friend was sad. She thought for a moment then smile. "Well you could always come hang out with My family. They are really nice. I'm sure they would welcome you with open arms." She said to him.

"Well I know how special they are." She said smiling thinking of how she missed them. "Well, family for me is based on love and I would be more than Happy to have my bestie as a part of my family." She said smiling at him.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 06, 2012 6:19 pm

He smiled at her and said.."Thanks, I've been meaning to ask you this. Will you be able to be my girlfriend, and go out with me on a date?" He said calmly. There was no hint of nervously, He was fully condensation of himself. He did wonder what she might say towards him. Or maybe slap, or say a simple yes.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sun May 06, 2012 6:25 pm

Eva looked up when he asked her to be his girlfriend. She didn't know what to say. Her heart fluttered at the idea and the butterflies were there again. She smiled slightly and nodded for once speechless.

She finally got her voice back and a blush creeped it's way up her neck and on her face. "I'd love to." She said happily. She rather like him and thought he was nice now that she knew him better.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 06, 2012 7:01 pm

He smiled, and sighed before he spoke."Thank you. SO when shall our second date be? Unless this doesn't count as a date?" He asked her slowly, in a playful manner. Waiting for some sort of reply from her. Hoping it was a good one. She was perfect for him. And hopefully he would be perfect for her.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sun May 06, 2012 7:09 pm

Eva smiled and laughed lightly. "Hmm, well I guess this could count." She said smirking. "Well our next date should be outside." She said smiling at him. "I really don't like being inside for too long." She said to him still smiling happy about this new development.

Eva yawned getting tired. She smiled again and stood up to stretch. "Ready to go back to the common room?" She asked yawning again.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 06, 2012 7:44 pm

He was happy that she smiled and laughed. He shook his head. Andl aughed."Yeahy, go Eva." he said calmly smirking. before speaking."Sure our next date can be outside, I don't mind." He said very slowly. Before speaking."Well I guess so. But only once I get my studies done, and help you with Charms." He said bluntly. And smiled. before speaking."Let's go then." He said standing up and grabbing hold of her hand as they left. To the common room.

(Thread end? Can you start another thread, the date one and pm me the link when started?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:21 am