Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Isn't she Lovely

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Isn't she Lovely Empty Isn't she Lovely

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:03 am

Quil looked at himself with a mingle of disbelief and amusement. It was funny how even embarrassing moments amused him. He supposed he should be more concerned about this - or at least more mad at Feliks for putting him into this outfit but...

Really the getting stuck part wasn't his fault. He had to give girls more credit.

Dresses where hard to get off. He didn't know how they didn't get stuck in these things more often.

Tugging at the strap again he attempted to get it off, but it was still stuck, digging into his skin and not bothering to move. He would laugh if the thing wasn't starting to get painful. The strap, which he attempted to pull down his shoulder instead of up over his head - like a normal person should of - was getting close to cutting off circulation.

He sighed and shook his head.

"Well this is just great."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Isn't she Lovely Empty Re: Isn't she Lovely

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:55 pm

Iris wandered around aimlessly, not having much of a clue as to where she was exactly. Sure, she knew these were some sort of passages, but she didn't where they would lead. It seemed as though she was walking through the same corridor and was beginning to get frustrated.

After a few more minutes of getting lost, which seemed like hours, she noticed a figure a few steps ahead of her. She heard the person mumble something and she took out her wand. On closer inspection, she realized it was a boy, who was apparently stuck in a dress!

She couldn't help it, she burst out laughing. Once more looking at the ridiculous outfit, she continued to laugh and finally ask, "Are you aware of what the hell you're wearing?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Aquila looked up with a start and then a grin.

"I am actually," he nodded, "However, I don't know how to get out of it."

He wiggled, around helplessly.

"How do you girls manage these things?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu May 03, 2012 2:59 pm

Iris laughed some more at the boy's answer. "Well, if did know how to get out of it, I'd find you totally creepy," she grinned. "I wouldn't know exactly because I haven't worn a dress in years. And even if I did know, I don't think you'd like the idea," she told with a raised eyebrow. "So how did you get stuck in this situation?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat May 05, 2012 2:43 am

Aquila laughed, "I suppose it would; though now it is seeming to be an helpful thing to have in your head."

"What exactly are you thinking of doing?" his eyes narrowed but Aquila doesn't bother with actually being initmidated by words. He laughed.

"Oh you know, school bullies - deciding you look better in a dress than you're robes," he frowned down at himself. "I don't know... I don't think this colour matches my eyes."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu May 10, 2012 5:47 pm

"I know there are lots of helpful things I should probably keep in my head, but I don't," Iris shrugged and grinned lightly. "Well, assuming that you're wearing a shirt under that dress, thought I'd just make it disappear," she suggested, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Which school bully?" She asked curiously. "Dude, I don't think any dress colour would match your eyes," she remarked with a raised eyebrow.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu May 10, 2012 10:03 pm

Aquila laughed, "Well I suppose we can find out."

He was in fact wearing clothes under the dress. It wasn't as if Feliks had undressed him before forcing him into it.

"Feliks Chmersomtieng-pants," Quil smiled impishly as he answered the question, before gasping and putting a hand over his heart, "You wound me Grayson. You really do. My eyes are perfect."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri May 11, 2012 4:59 pm

"So should I just make the dress vanish or enlarge it so you can take it out yourself?" Iris asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Hm, interesting name for a bully, Turrow," she smirked. "Come to think of it, I'm almost sure I've seen him around in my classes. Charming guy," she commented sarcastically. "Your eyes may be perfect, but I still don't believe that any girl's clothing would match your perfect eyes," she replied with a laugh.

"Apart from being in this compromising situation, how's life?" She asked casually, leaning against the wall. "Are you an exchange as well or permanently shifted to Durmstrang?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri May 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Quil pretended to think about it, "Lets Vanishit and pretend it never happened."

He chuckled a little to himself.

"Oh yes, Feliks is really, super doober charming - really creative too," he nodded his head solemntly before adding in a playful whisper, "put the gay kid in girls clothes - no one would have thought of that."

He winked and laughed. It was amazing how little these things bothered the boy.

"Perminant; parents decided it woud be "safer" here."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat May 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Iris shrugged and pointed her want at the dress. "Evansco," she casted and smirked. "There, problem solved."

"You're gay?" She asked, feeling tad bit surprised. "Well, that's certainly news. Found any boyfriend to play with?" She winked and nudged Turrow's shoulder. She was relieved to finally have found someone she could talk to without getting into a fight, even though she didn't know him that well.

"Yeah, it's obvious that you're much more safer here," she scoffed. "You miss Hogwarts or are you having too much fun here?" She grinned.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat May 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Quil smirked slightly, "Well it was a bit of news to me too?" He shook his head and laughed. "Oh you know, keeping my options open - everyone wants a peice of this, obviously. Sometimes you just have to disappoint."

He smirked and then laughed.

"Obviosuly," he repeated. "My parents aren't always so clued in. I miss parts of hogwarts... but I like parts of here as well."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon May 14, 2012 5:44 pm

"Yes, I can see why everyone would want a piece of that," Iris smirked and looked at Turrow amusedly. "So how many hearts broken so far? More than anyone could count, I think," she teased. "Well, a little disappointment won't harm anyone."

"I guess I like it here a bit better than at Hogwarts," she admitted with a shrug. "Though the teachers seem to be more insane that at Hoggywarts," she laughed. "So when did you transfer?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon May 14, 2012 7:00 pm

"Exactly," Quil nodded with a grin, "If you dissappoint them once, then you know the ones who come back really want it."

He laughed a little to himself, before leaning against the wall.

"But that's what makes it exciting," he grinned, "You never know what you're going to get from them."

"It must have been... about a year ago now."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu May 17, 2012 5:07 pm

"Sounds like the makings of a player boy," Iris remarked with a wink. "Parade around in that dress and I'm sure the boys will come crawling to you," she teased.

"Get from the teachers you mean? Can't get anything from them except a few beatings and hexes," she muttered. to herself. "But on the other hand, it is more exciting," she smirked.

"About a year, eh? Felt like I hadn't seen you for longer than that," she murmured. "Made new friends I suppose?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri May 18, 2012 12:08 am

Aquila pretended to think about that one for a moment, "Hmm, you think? Maybe I should have kept the dress around."

He laughed a little and shook his head.

"Really, it feels like I haven't been gone that long at all," he shrugged. "Then again, I suppose I knew I was going away, instead of just disappearing on people."

"And I am - Ironically enough I actually made a friend who goes here before I even came."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed May 23, 2012 5:19 pm

"Well, dresses are quite attractive you know," Iris commented in mock seriousness. "And guys sure go gaga over such clothing."

"I think I felt like that cause I actually noticed you weren't around anymore," she shrugged. "Disappearing on people is your trend, huh?" She laughed lightly. "Oh, who is it?" She asked curiously.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Wed May 23, 2012 10:35 pm

"Well, I guess its my lose then," the boy joked with a laugh, "I'll just have to find anotehr way to charm them."

Aquila frowned to think aobut it, "I try not to, buts I suppose I really did to everyone at Hogwarts. I was just pouting and kicking my feet about going anyways."

"Pieter Popov," Quil answered easily with a slight smile, "Ran into him in Azorat; good guy."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri May 25, 2012 8:04 pm

"Another way to charm them would be without the clothes," Iris remarked with a wink and chuckled. "Just walk around shirtless and you're set."

"Hated Hogwarts that much, eh?" She asked with a smirk. "It's not that bad really. I mean, even though this place is nice, I can't wait to get back to Hogwarts. And I found that another one of my friends transferred here as well," she muttered.

"Ooh, potential boyfriend? Unless you two are already together and hiding...." she trailed off and nudged Aquila's shoulder.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri May 25, 2012 10:46 pm

Aquila pretended to flex his rather scrwany arms, "Well I do have some nice muscles."

"No, no I loved Hogwarts - I dind't want to leave but," he shrugged and grinned, "You can find the silver linning in everything."

Quil rubbed the back of his head and flushed, clearing his throat slightly awkwardly.

"No-no.. I mean, he's nice and I wouldn't mind if but... really were just, just friends, yeah, thats it. That one time we kissed I mean he was just..." he cleared his throat again and shuffled the ground.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue May 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Iris laughed and shook her head amusedly. "I'm not even going to comment on your arms."

"And I'm guessing your silver lining is that so called 'friend' of yours?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, grinning mischievously. "Bet there was no one like that back in Hogwarts, eh?"

She looked at the Uchitel in surprise, impressed. "Way to go Turrow," she said and patted the boy's back. "So what was it like?" She asked bluntly, as though it was the most common thing.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu May 31, 2012 4:00 pm

"Hey now, don't go insulting my arms," Aquila grinned at her, "I have very nice arms thank you."

He laughed a little though his eyes saddened just the slightest bit - the most minor of changes - at her next comment, "Not when I left no. So, I suppose Durmstrang was good for something."

Quil blushed and rubbed his neck for once in his life looking a little flustered.

"I don't know.. I mean it was just- quick he sort of did it and then..." he shook his head, "It was nice."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:48 pm

Iris grinned back and replied, "No insults, no compliments, my friend. But I'm sure someone'll find your arms quite attractive."

"Well, I'm glad you're not lonely here," she smiled lightly. "I guess the students are a bit more...careless here than back at Hogwarts," she shrugged. "But that can be a good thing also."

"Not bad," she told with a grin. "So it was just a one time thing? How come you both didn't hook up again?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:05 pm

"Careless," Aquila said with a big grin, "Is my favourite word. Much more fun when you're 'Careless'"

He laughed a little and then blushed and shrugged.

"We had... things... I don't know- we just... he's older, and has stuff, and I'm just.." he shrugged again. "Yeah."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:01 am

"I know, right? It's so difficult and less fun to be responsible!" Iris exclaimed with a laugh. "Easy to get things that way also," she smirked.

She shook her head amusedly at Quil's stuttering and said, "Dude, calm down will you? It's obvious you like him, so why not go for it? I can talk to him if you like," she smiled mischievously.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:12 pm

"Ah, someone who finally understands my logic," he grinned and gave a laugh.

"I am calm," he said with a sniff even as his face remained covered in scarlet. "And why does that suggestion seem to frighten me?"

He gave her an impish grin and a mock glare of distrust.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:56 pm