Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Welcome To Count Castle.

Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Welcome To Count Castle. - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To Count Castle.

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:35 pm

Adam just put his hands up in defense. "No problem papa vamp." Adam smirked at Tobias dad.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:40 pm

"Hey Adam I can hook you up with the ghost while you are here for Christmas. That can be your early chirstmas present from me." Tobias said with a smirk.

"Really Adam, Papa Vamp?" Tobias said with a laugh.

"I think you have just earned yourself a new name dad." He smirked.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Adam just crossed his arms infront of his chest. "Haha, very funny Tobias. Quinn, I see why you guys are dating" Adam just watched the similarities flash before his eyes. "Wait until you see what my gift is too you" Adam smirked wanting to see how Tobias would react.

"Yes papa vamp. It's classic and so true" Adam told him with a shrug.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:50 pm

Tobias rolled his eyes and stuck his tounge out at Adam. He leaned down to whisper in Quinn's ear.

"Wait till you see what I have for you." He said as he kissed her neck.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Quinn laughed at Adam and Tobias. Tobias and Adam were going to be really good friends, you can just tell. She watched Tobias roll his eyes and stick his tongue out at Adam and just smiled. Her smile was gone when he started kissing her neck. Quinn loved when he did this to her. "Wait until you see what I have for you too" Quinn whispered in his ear.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Camille was speechless, Sorin was dead. "Merlin, I've never loved that woman so much," she muttered, a grin spreading on her face.

"No offence, Tobias," she turned to the boy, "I know he was your mentor or something like that."

She smiled at Adam and nodded when Quinn told her not to worry about Tobias' father, and jumped on the boy, giving him big hug when he said he'd warded her room with extra garlic. "Ah, thank you so much!" she exclaimed, "You're such a sweetie. Even though I'll smell like garlic the whole time I'm here."

The girl jumped when his father came in the room, scaring them and showing his fangs, and she shut her eyes, to calm down. She felt someone - she guessed it was Adam - hold onto her waist and she squeezed their arm, like she always did when she was in pain or frightened. She opened her eyes and calmed down. His father didn't seem very. . . scary. Or mean.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," she told them, and smiled at Tobias' father. "Thank you for having us, Mr. Count. I'm Camille," she said, politely. Her childhood had been full of etiquette classes from both sides of the family, even if her mother's family was Muggle.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:06 pm

Quinn laughed when Camille said that about the professor that killed Sorin, Camille's worst fear ever. She watched as Camille grew happy about Tobias doing that to her room. Quinn laughed when she hugged him. Quinn watched Camille close her eyes in fear when Tobias's father came up from behind them. Quinn smiled knowing that Camille was growing used to the fact that she was dating Tobias.

"Yes thank you for having us Mr. Count, if you haven't guessed, I'm Quinn Mikaelson" Quinn introduced herself to Tobias's father.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:38 pm

Adam was surprised Camille didn't go running into a different room. She took his hand off her waist saying she was okay. "Huh, I'm surprised you didn't go running" Adam told Camille.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:05 am

Camille rolled her eyes, "I'm not that weak."

"Plus," she added, nodding,, "It'd just be rude. And I'm a very polite and nice young girl, really, I'm an angel." She batted her eyelashes and put on an angelic smile, as if to prove her point.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:08 am

Adam let out a laugh. "Seriously, is that a trick question" Adam asked Tobias and Quinn when Camille gave him a smile and batted her eye lashes she sighed. "You no that just makes you look more attractive" Adam said to her.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:51 am

"Oh, dear Adam," Camille frowned, "I don't know what you're talking about. Why would this be a trick question?"

She laughed and winked, "I know. No, kidding, it probably just makes me look like a five year old."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:16 am

Quinn turned and watched the two go back and forth with each other. Quinn just laughed when Camille gave a come back. "Aw! You two are adorable" Quinn sent a smile to Camille. "I see a Spring wedding in your future" Quinn teased.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:35 pm

Camille just rolled her eyes, "Oh, please. Spring weddings are so cliché. It will be an autumn one, won't it, future hubby?" she teased, turning to Adam, but then fell into a fit of laughter.

"Oh, come on Quinn," she said to her friend, "You know me better than anyone here, do I really seem like I would ever get married?"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:40 pm

Quinn just smirked and crossed her arms over her chest. "Oh my god! If you have a wedding with Adam can I be a brides made or the made of honor" Quinn teased Camille further. Quinn just shook her head and laughed.

"Yeah I no you and I no for a fact that yes, you don't want to date anyone but then again you never no, you can fall in love with someone in the future, get married, have kids, grow old together, and then die" Quinn explained to Camille.

"I can totally picture little Adam's and Camille's running around" Quinn teased.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:18 pm

"Hey I acn be your best man Adam. Then my dad can totally wed you guys." Tobias said the a laugh.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:20 pm

Quinn laughed at Tobias's joke. "Aw! See, Tobias is on board for the wedding as well. You guys are so going to have a great wedding" Quinn smirked.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:23 pm

"You can have the wedding in this castle." Tobias suggested to them.

(OOC: You can all post around the Castle. I'll make a Thread for each bedroom and such.)
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:25 pm

Quinn just started laughing and then started to talk. "But Camille, if you're still freaked out about the whole Vampire eating you thing. We can make sure to have you wear garlic" Quinn teased.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:29 pm

Adam just nodded his head and knew this was going to be fun. "Camille, I would totally love a Autumn wedding" Adam said. Adam then turned to Quinn and Tobias. "Ha! You both are so funny. Quinn make sure that when you both have sex tonight, keep your door locked and use the silent charm on the room so you don't interrupt my sleep" Adam smirked.

"Oh Tobias, try not to eat her when you have an orgasm" Adam tried not to laugh but wanted to so badly.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:31 pm

"Oh Merlin Adam. My dad's right here you know." Tobias looked to see a amuswd face on his father.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:35 pm

Quinn just looked at Adam. "Oh my god Adam" Quinn shook her head. "Really, what is a matter with you and he wouldn't eat me" Quinn shook her head and looked at Tobias. "You won't eat me right" Quinn asked curious. Quinn laughed when she saw the amused look on Tobias's dad's face but glared at Adam.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:40 pm

Adam just let his laughter lose. Adam soon calmed down and wiped away the tears. "That's what you get for messing with me" Adam pointed to himself. "But seriously, if you do please locked the door and use the charm. I can't deal with the bed moving, you guys moaning each other's names, and then the screams from when you orgasm" Adam said remembering when he heard his parents.

"What? Your dad thinks it's funny" Adam smirked.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Camille shook her head and rolled her eyes, "You guys are impossible. Maid of honours don't do that, Mikaelson. They don't tease the bride."

She threw her arms around Adam and grinned, turning to the other two, "See? He is a good person, he grants my wishes. You two should try to be more like that."

The Prideux burst out laughing at what Adam said and, after wiping her eyes that were now wet, highfived him. "Oh that was good," she told him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:46 pm

"Err Adam, we are in a castle. The walls are really thick and made of stone. Yeah I'll send that reminder to you and Camille." Tobias said with a smirk.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:50 pm

Quinn smirked at Camille. "Yes they are, they are supposed to be there for the bride and tease, care, and hug them" Quinn just smiled. Quinn nodded and saw how good Camille and Adam were getting along. Quinn slapped Adam in the face and smirked. "That's for saying that" Quinn smiled after that. Quinn laughed when Tobias said that they should do the same.

"See, this is why I love you" Quinn then stopped laughing and went wide eye. Quinn ran out of the house and stopped when she was outside. What the hell did she just do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:34 pm